2009.04.22 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Blockbuster - Tot mom's parents speak out on national TV about their unyielding support for Casey Anthony, their suicide notes and shocking answers to the bombshell question -- are the Anthonys satisfied with what Casey has told them about little Caylee? Nancy Grace has the latest at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Grandparents refused to answer questions in the civil depo but then they open up to a national audience. ( you call that opening up? I call it damage control)

Bombshell tonight ~ GA/CA appear hours ago on CBS. Torpedo to the defense: secret voicemail comes out implicating Casey and that she had help disposing of Caylee. CA also contemplated suicide but says Casey stopped her from killing herself. GA/CA say Casey won't accept any plea deal because she's innocent.

Showing video from the "Early Show".

What is this voice message from CA to LE in which she implicates Casey in the crime and says Casey had help?

said there is a new tape? we didnt know this....?

It might be something recycled . . . we'll see

Nancy has a Secret Voice mail recording from Cindy to LE admitting that Casey had help..????

Did I hear that right..?

Wait? A secret voice mail from Cindy? Am I hearing that right?

could there be a true bombshell tonight?

Why does NG have this super secret voice message from CA to LE? Where could they have gotten it? KC had help according to CA.

It's not a new tape. It's the voicemail Cindy left for John Allen that came out in the last doc dump.

on the edge of my seat....

talking about Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members