Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Hybrid View

Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Today, Cindy admitted that she was going to commit suicide back in July or August.
    Isn't this a bit like admitting she knew Caylee was dead?

Did she just put herself even closer to obstruction, perjury and collecting funds under false pretenses?

Maybe this interview wasn't such a bad idea after all!

Do you think YM and FBI caught this slip?

Quote Originally Posted by twomanywords View Post
    Today, Cindy admitted that she was going to commit suicide back in July or August.

Did she just put herself even closer to obstruction, perjury and collecting funds under false pretenses?

one would think they are looking at it......but in reality all she did was write the notes then God bless kc---talked to her and they prayed and that made everything wonderful...I believe it was a story to one up ga attempt and get the focus back on her and kc....and make kc even more wonderful than she is...sadly it's only in her mind and God only knows the reality inside there....---I get that they are the parents and all but please---just let them shut up!!! ENOUGH ALREADY---
    jmo

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

ITA- why would she want to committ suicide if she believed Caylee was still alive then and being held by kidnappers??? How could she find and rescue her granddaughter if she (CA) was dead?

I dont believe it for one second. I truely believe she is making this up in order to garner sympathy. She is desperately trying to change her image into "grieving grandparent".
    As usual however, she made a (false) statement and didnt stop think about the implications of her (lie) statement. She has built a house of cards. There are so many lies that now everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts something she has said earlier.

Anyway, writing a note does not a suicide make.

What a kind and wonderful daughter Cindy has!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Duckley For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Duckley View Post
    What a kind and wonderful daughter Cindy has!
    Sister Mary Casey O Marie. Was this after the choking scene? That girl is a bonafied saint!
    Justice for CAYLEE

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sammiejam View Post
    ITA- why would she want to committ suicide if she believed Caylee was still alive then and being held by kidnappers??? How could she rescue her granddaughter if she was dead?

I dont believe it for one second. I truely believe she is making this up in order to garner sympathy. She is desperately trying to change her image into "grieving grandparent".
    As usual however, she made a (false) statement and didnt stop think about the implications of her lie. She has built a house of cards. So many lies that now everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts something she has said earlier.

I totally agree with everything you just wrote!

Here's the thing: She made up the story for sympathy, so we feel bad for her but this proves she knows Caylee was dead.
    She later retracts this statement because she knows that it makes her look like she's lying and covering....

Either way she is lying...You know the saying, "you're da*ed if you do and you're da*ned if you don't".

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:

I totally agree with everything you just wrote!

Here's the thing: She made up the story for sympathy, so we feel bad for her but this proves she knows Caylee was dead.
    She later retracts this statement because she knows that it makes her look like she's lying and covering....

Either way she is lying...You know the saying, "you're da*ed if you do and you're da*ned if you don't".
    I agree that this is unbelievable but, twomanywords, did she retract this statement? I missed this!! Can you help me?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    I agree that this is unbelievable but, twomanywords, did she retract this statement? I missed this!! Can you help me?
    OH I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that she retracted her statement! I was just painting a scenario for a later date.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to twomanywords For This Useful Post:

ITA- why would she want to committ suicide if she believed Caylee was still alive then and being held by kidnappers??? How could she find and rescue her granddaughter if she (CA) was dead?

As usual however, she made a (false) statement and didnt stop think about the implications of her (lie) statement. She has built a house of cards. There are so many lies that now everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts something she has said earlier.

Right on, Sammiejam (love that name) a suicide attempt does not need a note and not all notes lead to a suicide.
    If I recall, in July and August, we had a gadfly Cindy claiming sightings of Caylee all over the country. She was angry with search teams looking for a dead Caylee and she was busy in her front yard chasing away protestors.
    And telling the media how bad pizza smells when you leave it in a hot car.
    Now we can add practice notes for taking her life to her summer activities. I suppose she couldn't come up with a note worthy of leaving behind so she never took her own life.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azwriter For This Useful Post:

Ita! Imo just more spin.
    By the time the trial comes there's no telling what they will be saying, they're grasping at straws as it is.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vegas Bride For This Useful Post:

I was just ruminating on this. They lost all credibility with the depositions. I think this was BC's remedy (once again). The only way to get people to look at them in a favorable light at this point is to enlist and exploit their sympathy.
    Problem is, this too, sounds so contrived, no one is willing to see them as grieving grandparents. That ship sailed when they drove the car home from the tow yard.
    Justice for CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    I was just ruminating on this. They lost all credibility with the depositions. I think this was BC's remedy (once again). The only way to get people to look at them in a favorable light at this point is to enlist and exploit their sympathy.
    Problem is, this too, sounds so contrived, no one is willing to see them as grieving grandparents. That ship sailed when they drove the car home from the tow yard.
    LancelotLink, as usual I agree with your thoughts. They're evil and conniving!! But I am still willing to see them as grieving grandparents if they come clean. I would still have to hold them accountable for all the damage they have done to the lives of Casey's acquaintances and dishonor to Caylee. But if they were ever honest, really honest, I think I could understand better. I keep hoping . . . It's the unicorn thing, y'know . . .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    LancelotLink, as usual I agree with your thoughts. They're evil and conniving!! But I am still willing to see them as grieving grandparents if they come clean. I would still have to hold them accountable for all the damage they have done to the lives of Casey's acquaintances and dishonor to Caylee. But if they were ever honest, really honest, I think I could understand better. I keep hoping . . . It's the unicorn thing, y'know . . .
    I understand. Unicorns, as other equine, should not hold their breath. This leads to head shaking.
    Justice for CAYLEE

I understand. Unicorns, as other equine, should not hold their breath. This leads to head shaking.
    Love you and your postings!

I still see them as grieving grandparents, and I feel truly sorry for them.

...Before everyone jumps to bite my head off, please allow me to explain. I sincerely believe that these people may be mentally ill, if not for a while, then solely from this whole sad case. If that is true, then these people are truly NOT CAPABLE of feeling and acting "normally". I don't know how many of you know people who are actually mentally ill, but I have, and I can tell you that they live in their own world NO MATTER WHAT.

My point is, it doesn't matter what facts are before them or what people tell them, they will continue to believe as they do because they are ill. They are not capable of rational thought. Schizophrenics believe their delusions are real. I am not saying GA and CA are schizophrenic, but I do think they have some mental problems. Whether this is caused by Casey or not, they are VICTIMS too, and we should all be rallying around them and trying to get them help the same as we would for someone with cancer who refused treatment.

I will continue to be in the minority here, but I will also keep saying it. Until you have walked even 1 step in their shoes, none of you should cast judgment or point fingers. I know they have done things wrong. I certainly do not condone their actions, but they need help, not ridicule!

...Just my opinion, but I will keep defending what I think is right.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunflowerchick For This Useful Post:

Thumbs up That walking a mile in someone else's shoes is a eye opening trip !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    I still see them as grieving grandparents, and I feel truly sorry for them.

...Before everyone jumps to bite my head off, please allow me to explain. I sincerely believe that these people may be mentally ill, if not for a while, then solely from this whole sad case. If that is true, then these people are truly NOT CAPABLE of feeling and acting "normally". I don't know how many of you know people who are actually mentally ill, but I have, and I can tell you that they live in their own world NO MATTER WHAT.

My point is, it doesn't matter what facts are before them or what people tell them, they will continue to believe as they do because they are ill. They are not capable of rational thought. Schizophrenics believe their delusions are real. I am not saying GA and CA are schizophrenic, but I do think they have some mental problems. Whether this is caused by Casey or not, they are VICTIMS too, and we should all be rallying around them and trying to get them help the same as we would for someone with cancer who refused treatment.

I will continue to be in the minority here, but I will also keep saying it. Until you have walked even 1 step in their shoes, none of you should cast judgment or point fingers. I know they have done things wrong. I certainly do not condone their actions, but they need help, not ridicule!

...Just my opinion, but I will keep defending what I think is right.

Yes.... walking a mile in someone's shoes... is indeed an
    E Y E ~ O P E N I N G ~ TRIP !!!!

and I pray to GOD this "A" story never happens to me....

It is a HEART BREAKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your very considerate & TRUTHFUL POST ! ! !
    JMO
    God Bless !
    jjgram
    ***Seeking ~JUSTICE~ PRAYING FOR PEACE & JOY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT * * * ONE DAY @ A TIME ! ! !:Justice:

There's no way that one or a thousand interviews to garner sympathy is going to erase the memory everyone has of all the Anthonys obnoxious behavior captured on video for all time.

We know that most attorneys would advise that at this point the Anthonys should stay home and not make any comments on the case. When I saw that BC was there with GA and CA, at the Early Show interview, it was apparent that he approved of the Anthonys doing the interview. The Anthonys may not comply with his advice, but he's not going to quit. He's in this for the long haul, and at the end of the line will probably write a book.
    My posts are my opinion..........

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

She was no more thinking of suicide than I was. Just makes me want to hand her a quarter and tell her to call someone that might really care. She gives fake a new meaning. Good try ole Cindy but I ain't buying it!

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to suki For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    She was no more thinking of suicide than I was. Just makes me want to hand her a quarter and tell her to call someone that might really care. She gives fake a new meaning. Good try ole Cindy but I ain't buying it!
    Exactly!! To Cindy-hard cheese, old girl!
    Justice for CAYLEE

31. The Following User Says Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

I cringed --

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    I really cringed when she once again took the interview over to "it's all about ME". She might as well raised her hand and said "oh, oh, oh, I tried to commit suicide too -- it wasn't just George". Or, "oh, don't pay any attention to him, I DID IT TOO".

If KC sat and prayed with her, wouldn't you have the wherewithall to leave that as a private moment? Do you really want to spew your dirty laundry on the air?

If you left suicide notes, why didn't you bring this to your show and tell interview?

GAG!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Baloney
    Ronald Reagan:

Facts are stubborn things.

One picture is worth 1,000 denials.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shembly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by shembly View Post
    Baloney
    Hooey!!
    I know you are not supposed to wave a red flag in front of a bull, but these people seem to think you can sling bull in the face of red flags...I just laugh at their sad attempts at steering viewers into their world of feasibility.
    Justice for CAYLEE

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

I hope they have caught more than this.
    Rookie caught this as well and I agree. Can you imagine? Just for a second, allow yourself to believe she really thought Caylee was being held for ransom, hostage, vendetta, by some vengeful nanny gang from One Tree Hill, Puerto Rico. Would you sit on your a$$ and wax suicidal? With all of these sightings of a LIVE Caylee coming in?
    Justice for CAYLEE

39. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

I hope they have caught more than this.
    Rookie caught this as well and I agree. Can you imagine? Just for a second, allow yourself to believe she really thought Caylee was being held for ransom, hostage, vendetta, by some vengeful nanny gang from One Tree Hill, Puerto Rico. Would you sit on your a$$ and wax suicidal? With all of these sightings of a LIVE Caylee coming in?
    But sit on her a$$ she did.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amil For This Useful Post:

I just have to say that I do not believe Cindy when she says she wrote suicide notes or letters. She is too full of herself and her own importance to ever kill herself or even contemplate it.

I also do not think George was going to committ suicide either. This is just a part of the attempt at the Anthony extreme makeover. They came across as little lambs this morning, but it is just a big sham. IMO
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast