Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.

twomanywords

I know I meant to write toomanywords
Reaction score
Today, Cindy admitted that she was going to commit suicide back in July or August.
Isn't this a bit like admitting she knew Caylee was dead?

Did she just put herself even closer to obstruction, perjury and collecting funds under false pretenses?:eek:

Maybe this interview wasn't such a bad idea after all!

Do you think YM and FBI caught this slip?

Today, Cindy admitted that she was going to commit suicide back in July or August.

Did she just put herself even closer to obstruction, perjury and collecting funds under false pretenses?:eek:

one would think they are looking at it......but in reality all she did was write the notes then God bless kc---talked to her and they prayed and that made everything wonderful...I believe it was a story to one up ga attempt and get the focus back on her and kc....and make kc even more wonderful than she is...sadly it's only in her mind and God only knows the reality inside there....:eek:---I get that they are the parents and all but please---just let them shut up!!! ENOUGH ALREADY---:bang:

ITA- why would she want to committ suicide if she believed Caylee was still alive then and being held by kidnappers??? How could she find and rescue her granddaughter if she (CA) was dead?

I dont believe it for one second. I truely believe she is making this up in order to garner sympathy. She is desperately trying to change her image into "grieving grandparent".
As usual however, she made a (false) statement and didnt stop think about the implications of her (lie) statement. She has built a house of cards. There are so many lies that now everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts something she has said earlier.

Anyway, writing a note does not a suicide make.

I was just ruminating on this. They lost all credibility with the depositions. I think this was BC's remedy (once again). The only way to get people to look at them in a favorable light at this point is to enlist and exploit their sympathy.
Problem is, this too, sounds so contrived, no one is willing to see them as grieving grandparents. That ship sailed when they drove the car home from the tow yard.

She was no more thinking of suicide than I was. Just makes me want to hand her a quarter and tell her to call someone that might really care. She gives fake a new meaning. Good try ole Cindy but I ain't buying it!

What a kind and wonderful daughter Cindy has! :boohoo:

I hope they have caught more than this.
Rookie caught this as well and I agree. Can you imagine? Just for a second, allow yourself to believe she really thought Caylee was being held for ransom, hostage, vendetta, by some vengeful nanny gang from One Tree Hill, Puerto Rico. Would you sit on your a$$ and wax suicidal? With all of these sightings of a LIVE Caylee coming in?

I just have to say that I do not believe Cindy when she says she wrote suicide notes or letters. She is too full of herself and her own importance to ever kill herself or even contemplate it.

I also do not think George was going to committ suicide either. This is just a part of the attempt at the Anthony extreme makeover. They came across as little lambs this morning, but it is just a big sham. IMO

Hooey!!
I know you are not supposed to wave a red flag in front of a bull, but these people seem to think you can sling bull in the face of red flags...I just laugh at their sad attempts at steering viewers into their world of feasibility.

ITA- why would she want to committ suicide if she believed Caylee was still alive then and being held by kidnappers??? How could she rescue her granddaughter if she was dead?

I dont believe it for one second. I truely believe she is making this up in order to garner sympathy. She is desperately trying to change her image into "grieving grandparent".
As usual however, she made a (false) statement and didnt stop think about the implications of her lie. She has built a house of cards. So many lies that now everything that comes out of her mouth contradicts something she has said earlier.

Anyway, writing a note does not a suicide make.

I totally agree with everything you just wrote!

Here's the thing: She made up the story for sympathy, so we feel bad for her but this proves she knows Caylee was dead.
She later retracts this statement because she knows that it makes her look like she's lying and covering....

Either way she is lying...You know the saying, "you're da*ed if you do and you're da*ned if you don't".:bang:

I just have to say that I do not believe Cindy when she says she wrote suicide notes or letters. She is too full of herself and her own importance to ever kill herself or even contemplate it.

I also do not think George was going to committ suicide either. This is just a part of the attempt at the Anthony extreme makeover. They came across as little lambs this morning, but it is just a big sham. IMO

Baaaaaaaa.

I wonder if when they found that second suicide letter in George's vehicle at Hawaii Motel if it is cindy's handwriting. Little notes for the suicide note they found in the room...

The time she said she was writing suicide letters was the same time she said she believed Caylee was alive.....so why would she want to commit suicide then? I don't believe it for a second. I don't believe GA tried to commit suicide either. I think it was all for sympathy. Sorry but that is my opinion.

I guess I should have read everyone's post before I stated my own. Usually I read first, but I felt so strongly about this one...I just jumped right on it.

Maybe I am cold, but I think she is saying it to make people give her sympathy. I think they are not only trying to save Casey's tail, but their own, as well... it's the "Save our *advertiser censored**es Tour".

There are good liars, there are bad liars, then there's KC & CA!

I like how Kathy B and Mark K on NG tonight both brought up the inconsistencies of CA's statement that she wrote suicide letters in late July and August. Missing a live granddaughter had not made her suicidal - she went an entire month before she even confronted KC. And two weeks after she was declared "missing", which is when she supposedly wrote these letters, she was only beginning to be adamant to the public that Caylee was alive.

Unfortunately this, like many things CA and her daughter do, smacks of competitive narcissism, as if she was a martyr for, unlike her husband, suffering in silence.

The "extreme makeover" that was talked about on the news today is just like everything else these folks do. A month late and a million dollahs short. It is not perceived as sincere but simply jury pandering.

The only thing these two can do that will not backfire is stay out of the limelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo