988 users online (211 members and 777 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Casey thanked Cindy for calling 911 after first call

"When I saw Casey (in July), I could tell something was wrong," said Cindy Anthony. "I don't know how I would react any differently. After I made the first 911 call, Casey thanked me in the car because she said I did something that she couldn't do, which was go to the police."

From http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19259035/detail.html

Whoa! This is big!! Up until now, the story all along has been that Casey did not admit to anything being wrong until they were back at the house and she was talking to Lee.

If the above statement is true, why would Casey be telling Cindy at that point that she needed to go to the police (but couldn't)?

What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post
    "When I saw Casey (in July), I could tell something was wrong," said Cindy Anthony. "I don't know how I would react any differently. After I made the first 911 call, Casey thanked me in the car because she said I did something that she couldn't do, which was go to the police."

Whoa! This is big!! Up until now, the story all along has been that Casey did not admit to anything being wrong until they were back at the house and she was talking to Lee.

If the above statement is true, why would Casey be telling Cindy at that point that she needed to go to the police (but couldn't)?

What do you all think?
    If this were true (big IF)----there would have been hysteria sooner in ca when she called...it wasn't until the third call that she made Caylee the priority......that was after the "talk" with la when he got the "story" out of kc.....I think bs....
    jmo

I think it's a crock of S**T. Mostly because if in fact Casey was afraid to call the cops and feared for everyone's lives she would have made it a point to make sure her mom did not call at any cost.
    "Ma'am I don't care what the water was doing!" JM

Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post

What do you all think?

antoher thought--we would have never had that priceless phone call home from kc----being put in jail on a f'ng whim----
    jmo

Oh, is it Thursday? Time to adjust the story just a little, tweak it here and there.

IMO, that is some more crap for us to gag at!
    No one wants their mother to call the cops on them.........really!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

This sainthood mission is making me a wee bit upset.....they might have received rosary beads --- but I truly doubt that the Pope will put together soemthing to annoint kc with sainthood....I think with sainthood comes truth/repentance and so much more.....they need to just shut up....

does make me curious why jb has to compete with the media circus....
    jmo

I agree with all of you that this is most likely BS. But doesn't Cindy realize the implications? This story almost implies that Cindy was actively involved in a cover-up...from her own mouth. This is one of those statements that is so inflamatory that I can't imagine anyone purposely saying it to "tweek" their story. Statement against interest anyone? I think this makes her obstruction charges more likely now.

Thanks for the laugh of the day. I mean, please, KC thank her mother for anything. FU Mom would be more like it. Just like her first sweet phone call to dear ole mom from jail. Cindy, Cindy, Cindy how stupid do you really think we all are? It ain't workin girl try something like the truth.

Sure, KC thanked CA for making the call, and after they got off the phone with LE, they both sat down and celebrated KC's "Mother of the Year Award" before KC got her free "Mother of the Year" visit to the local jail!

I typed a response that turned into one huge rant so I deleted it and will just say instead:

MOO:
    It's a big fat lie, like everything else that's come out of Cindy's mouth since the 911 calls! Casey never thanked Cindy! Puleeeeze!!!

I'm sure Casey wanted to kill Cindy at that point. Cindy embarrassed her by getting in touch with Amy and then dragging her out of Tony's apartment. I'm sure Casey was not in "grateful mode" at that point or any time since.

Lies! Lies! Lies!

As I recall, lee said Cindy and Casey were arguing when they got home. She wasn't *thankful* for long!!
    "YOU DON'T HAVE A DESK..ALRIGHT!! YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB..." - Nancy Grace 9/19/08

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    antoher thought--we would have never had that priceless phone call home from kc----being put in jail on a f'ng whim----
    hahhahahahahaha Thanks Zoey that was a good one.
    "Ma'am I don't care what the water was doing!" JM

time for a gag order yet??????????

Quote Originally Posted by California Dreamer View Post
    As I recall, lee said Cindy and Casey were arguing when they got home. She wasn't *thankful* for long!!
    Even worse, what was Casey thanking her for calling the police about???? That first call was about the car having been stolen, or so Cindy says. Casey wasn't even acknowledging that Caylee was gone for another couple hours.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast