1581 users online (255 members and 1326 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 93
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,754

    "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."

    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ndy-inter.html

    This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."


    I don't know if this should have it's own thread, but I couldn't resist. If not, please combine? Thank you !!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...ndy-inter.html

    This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."


    I don't know if this should have it's own thread, but I couldn't resist. If not, please combine? Thank you !!

    You know there are plenty of cases we could all be following (many right here on WS) but I think that what keeps drawing us all back to the Anthony saga is the outrageous lying that this family is capable of and thinks they will get away with. I don't know why this continues to weirdly and morbidly fascinate me and draw me in but it does. I honestly don't know where I have ever seen this before. I don't even think the OJ case compares to this family in lying.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    You know there are plenty of cases we could all be following (many right here on WS) but I think that what keeps drawing us all back to the Anthony saga is the outrageous lying that this family is capable of and thinks they will get away with. I don't know why this continues to weirdly and morbidly fascinate me and draw me in but it does. I honestly don't know where I have ever seen this before. I don't even think the OJ case compares to this family in lying.

    it is amazing isn't it??? even in Michael J having his own little circus like feeling was nothing compared to this........then you get the attys all wanting spotlight.....I've stated it earlier today...I just don't know why at this point they keep the mic away from kc---she couldn't do much worse....
    jmo

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,095
    . . . an what exactly is George proud of?? Notice he doesn't state anything specific Casey has ever done that made him proud. My daughter is Casey's age, and I have lots to be proud of - she is in her final semester of college, supports herself in her own apartment working nearly full - time and is smart, funny, kind and loving. And she has NEVER used vile language when speaking to me. Again, George, what exactly are you proud of?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    49
    I want the Anthony's to be interviewed by a really good journalist who will challenge them!
    If I were conducting the interview...
    GA: "she's the daughter a father would be proud off..."
    ME: "Production... can we pull up that picture of Casey from Radar online of the halloween party? George, your daughter, seen here kissing another girl... is this the daughter you're proud of?"
    ME: "Is it possible that there is a side to your daughter that you don't know about?"

    someones gotta ask them the tough questions!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    His comment is very interesting because it is really unnecessary. This is what angers people, he doesn't have to offer up such a statement , so the question is why would he?

    His daughter is a thief, she stole hundreds of dollars from them, she lied to them for two years about having a job, she got pregnant out of wedlock, lied to them about being pregnant then pinned the pregnancy on another guy who was not the father, she lied to them about drinking, using drugs and never told them about her boy friend TL, instead she made up a different boyfriend Jeff, their granddaughter was kidnapped and she didn't feel comfortable or the need to tell them, instead she avoided them, lied to them, bad mouthed them to friends, made up lies about their marriage and continues to disrespect them.

    So GA - why would you voluntarily make a statement like this? I am sure NO father on this earth would want a daughter like this, not to say he wouldn't still love her despite this.

    SO GA what was the purpose of your statement?

    You could have said you love your daughter like she is, with all of her faults, unconditionally.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,276
    I wonder...

    Do GA and CA really think they can change the outcome of the trial by continuing to state things like this...

    or...

    Maybe if they say things enough times it will be true?


    In a way I feel for them...their lives are upside down and on display...even though they caused much of it...it must not be easy to be who they are right now...
    Sitting. on. hands.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,138
    This is simply an attempt by the family to write some revisionist history about Casey. Not impressed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    I wonder...

    Do GA and CA really think they can change the outcome of the trial by continuing to state things like this...

    or...

    Maybe if they say things enough times it will be true?


    In a way I feel for them...their lives are upside down and on display...even though they caused much of it...it must not be easy to be who they are right now...
    perhaps this is the "backwards" concept that kc used in searching for Caylee??????
    jmo

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oak Ridge, TN
    Posts
    638
    cindy said casey thanked her in the car for calling 911. in the car??? i thought she didnt call 911 till they got home?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    328
    I think they might actually have invented a new KC for themselves, and really believe she exists.

    This reminds me of the first season of "the sopranos" Tony's mom would always refer to Tony's dead father as "a saint" and Tony challenged her saying, "when he was alive he was never a saint."

    I think the Anthony's have martyred KC and honestly believe their new version of events.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,011
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    cindy said casey thanked her in the car for calling 911. in the car??? i thought she didnt call 911 till they got home?
    One in the car, then the last two were at the house.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oak Ridge, TN
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendara View Post
    One in the car, then the last two were at the house.
    thanks mendara! i didnt realize there was one from the car and it was driving me crazy.

    do you think she really thinks we all believe her? geez

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by sua_sponte View Post
    I think they might actually have invented a new KC for themselves, and really believe she exists.

    This reminds me of the first season of "the sopranos" Tony's mom would always refer to Tony's dead father as "a saint" and Tony challenged her saying, "when he was alive he was never a saint."

    I think the Anthony's have martyred KC and honestly believe their new version of events.
    I can see CA and GA doing this..believing this...
    Sitting. on. hands.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,690
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    cindy said casey thanked her in the car for calling 911. in the car??? i thought she didnt call 911 till they got home?
    That one has been thrown around since the beginning. Cindy called 911 the first time from the car to tell them that she had a person that she wanted arrested for stealing money and an "auto."
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-06-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. The kind of "sweet 16" party you remember for a long time
    By mysteriew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 11:16 AM