Triple drowning in Arkansas

OkGrace

Reaction score
I saw this on the news, too. A man who lives nearby said the mother came to his house in a panic, and I guess he called 911. I can see how the accident could happen -- VERY dangerous road, running right into the water! -- but, on the other hand, what was she doing driving around at 3 in the morning? I'm on the fence about this one. (And so is the man whose house she went to for help.)

I saw this on the news, too. A man who lives nearby said the mother came to his house in a panic, and I guess he called 911. I can see how the accident could happen -- VERY dangerous road, running right into the water! -- but, on the other hand, what was she doing driving around at 3 in the morning? I'm on the fence about this one. (And so is the man whose house she went to for help.)

Thanks, you answered my question.
I could have sworn in the first reports it was stated she called and I was a bit suspicious of a mobile working. This makes more sense.

Even if an accident, you do not run around at 3 in the morning with your children unless it is an emergency imo.

PS I have run accross boat ramps such as that one, most have signs but I can see it happening.

If i couldn't get my kid out they would find me next to him. i hope she didn't do this.

RIP sweet boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back