2009.04.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Shocking revelations on TV -- Tot mom's mother, Cindy Anthony, considered suicide and even wrote notes, just like her husband George did. And bombshell -- could Casey Anthony possibly walk free some day? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Oh what BS!!!! Just trying to get sympathy and one up Ga. Didnt she think Caylee was alive then? Then she either knew Caylee was dead or this is another Cindy < look at me, feel sorry for me> moment:boohoo::liar:
'

Oh Nancy please change your first paragraph!
Bombshell............torpedo to the defence!
photo of imaginery zanny's imaginery apartment?

kc studying law now behind jail..........

no one standing by Caylee only kc...........

Yes Yes Yes!!!

NG: Grandparents say they will stand by their daughter but NG wants to know WHO will stand by Caylee????!!!!!

Bombshell tonight ~ grandparents speak ~ more exclusives of the A's on the Early Show. A's standing by tot mom. Audio tape of CA. Photo of imaginary nanny's imaginary apartment? New state witnesses: firearm and toolmark expert. Who will stand beside Caylee?

Showing video of CA interview/911 tape. "I don't regret anything I did, how can I?"

Do you fault her (Casey)?

"We don't know what she's been through, we don't know what happened to Caylee"

Do you fault Casey for anything?

Cindy = "How can we ...we don't know what she's been through"

No wonder victim advocate groups are up in arms over the Anthony's

Oh Nancy please change your first paragraph!
Bombshell............torpedo to the defence!
photo of imaginery zanny's imaginery apartment?kc studying law now behind jail..........

no one standing by Caylee only kc...........

Please don't tell me it's the one with the drums that Casey told Cindy was Zanny's apartment but was really Ricardo's

Well, finally NG asks what we have been asking from the beginning, who is standing by Caylee

I really really wish the NG people would read here.....these bombshells have been out for awhile now. That picture is old

Please don't tell me it's the one with the drums that Casey told Cindy was Zanny's apartment but was really Ricardo's

Yup-thats the one-they been showin it on HLN all day. Or talkin bout it.

More on voicemail to LE implicating Casey in Caylee's disappearance. Was Caylee in the photo of the "imaginary nanny's" apartment?

More of CBS interview. "No matter what she may have done she's still our daughter" GA: "I'm proud of my daughter" CA: "unflinching suppport"

GA: Casey is very sensitive, very caring; kind of daughter a father would be proud of.

GA asked if Casey should've reported Caylee missing. "I just don't know".

Asked if they can fault Casey for anything. CA: "We just don't know what she's been through". "We don't know what happened to Caylee, all we know is she was murdered."

Mark Williams: Two significant things from the interview. Softball questions, planting seed of doubt that Casey is guilty. They said she won't plead guilty to something she didn't do. A's unflinching support of Casey.

Showing clips from today's Early show...............

Mark Williams.......most significant - trying to portray Casey as innocent and that they're staunchly behind their daughter.

Now the July 23rd voice mail to John Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members