Man Falls Off Bridge While Urinating

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
A man who was attempting to urinate off of the Highway 77 bridge in Bloomington, Minn. was hurt after falling off the edge.

Police got a call just before 5 a.m. Sunday from a 21-year-old man who said his friend fell off the Highway 77 bridge and into a marshy area about 30 feet belo

http://cbs2.com/watercooler/urinating.man.injured.2.993146.html

A man who was attempting to urinate off of the Highway 77 bridge in Bloomington, Minn. was hurt after falling off the edge.

Police got a call just before 5 a.m. Sunday from a 21-year-old man who said his friend fell off the Highway 77 bridge and into a marshy area about 30 feet belo

http://cbs2.com/watercooler/urinating.man.injured.2.993146.html

The moral of this story would be to always keep your Johnson in your pants while on bridges! At least he wasn't wizzing out the window, that could have been dangerous too. :crazy::crazy:

Good day
Gozgals

Given the tools they possess, men can urinate almost anywhere, and this guy chooses the side of a bridge???

And it makes the national news? Poor sucker....

The moral of this story would be to always keep your Johnson in your pants while on bridges! At least he wasn't wizzing out the window, that could have been dangerous too. :crazy::crazy:

Good day
Gozgals

Yikes...Big pickup...Big mirror way too close...Ugh

And it makes the national news? Poor sucker....

Haha really. Men have the luxury of being able to just pee anywhere. Sometimes I get jealous of H when we are out in the tractor. LOL.

I bet this guy was drunk.

Gives a whole new meaning to the words ' I gotta gooooooooooooooooo!' :laugh::laugh:

Wonder if he falls down often when he pulls it out.

He must wizz like my dog does! LMAO! We have to bath him everyother day, my oldest actually takes him in the shower with him to make it easier. He pees on his front legs because he isnt watching what he is doing. The guy probably slipped on his own pee!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back