Police Taser Naked Wizard

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.kesq.com/Global/story.asp?S=10238311&nav=9qrxO9vj

This is the censored version. You don't have to look hard to find the uncensored version. he was dressed up in a wizard robe .

I think the cops did a pretty good job being pateint with this dude.

NDIO - Police today defended the use of a Taser on an inebriated and naked man at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival, which was captured on video and widely circulated on the Internet.
Johnathan Fredrick Felch, 23, of San Luis Obispo, was arrested around 7:15 p.m. Friday at the Empire Polo Fields on suspicion of being drunk in public and resisting arrest, said Indio Police Department spokesman Ben Guitron.

If you don;t mind the nudity :eek: the uncensored version is better to watch. this will be one of those videos you see everywhere.

Oh my!:eek: that's an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny.....err.......wizard!

YES! I love naked wizard's with teeny-weeny-itty-bitty baby wizard's to match.

Oh my....I've never seen such a small "wizard"....didn't realize they came in that size....sure wouldn't be parading around with no clothes with one that size!

I love the part where he says "It's a beautiful thing" right as he's being tazed. Uh... no it's not... put yer nub away!

Oh my....I've never seen such a small "wizard"....didn't realize they came in that size....sure wouldn't be parading around with no clothes with one that size!

I think maybe he figures it is best to just go ahead and show the world WHY he is crazy.

Wow. That is one teeny-tiny "wizard" he has there.

also: Hahahahahahahaha.

I think he was trying to make a statement....a very short statement. :eek:

I watched the censored version. I couldn't believe all the people hollering in support of that man. Policemen these days have a horrible time with all of the crazies out there. There have been so many instances of them showing up to settle disputes and getting shot or injured. It is like common decency has left us as humans. All those people cheering him on should have gotten citations for inciting a riot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back