1055 users online (222 members and 833 guests)  

Websleuths News

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Splendora, Texas

TX - $270k, House, and car seized after finding 2 kilos of cocaine

EAST MONTGOMERY COUNTY- The Pct. 4 Constable’s Office arrested a local businessman Wednesday on drug charges then spent the day gathering evidence, which led to the discovery of $270,000 in cash. The money was in a Chase Bank safety deposit box in $100 bills.

Michael Glenn Anderson, 44, of New Caney was charged with first-degree felony possession of a controlled substance (cocaine). He may also face money laundering charges, pending the outcome of the investigation, officials said.

Anderson owns the Grocery Warehouse store in the 17800 block of US 59 in New Caney.

Deputies removed vehicles and items from the stylish brick home including a Lexus SUV, a Harley Davidson motorcycle, a 4-wheeler, firearms, and a big screen television. The county may permanently seize those items, depending upon the outcome of Anderson’s case.

After collecting evidence at the residence, Pct. 4 investigators went to the Chase Bank where Anderson is a customer, with warrants for his bank account(s) and safety deposit boxes. According to Hayden, the bank visit was simply part of the process and no one anticipated finding over a quarter million dollars in currency stashed there.

We finally have a constable in office who means business.

GREAT! Other cities need to take the same action!!!!
    We need to take our cities back!
    Let these ****s go to jail.
    All crimes anymore seem to start with drugs!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

New Mexico
    Yes, I just hope they can make some charges stick. This guy is obviously knee deep in the drug trade and has scarred countless peoples' lives. Hopefully this arrest with help take down some of the machine that he is undoubtedly a cog in. I can't say this emphatically enough...I am sick to death of drug peddlers on all levels and law enforcement can not do enough in my opinion to eradicate them...However, I will say that the number of affordable treatment centers available to addicts is woefully low in most states, and that needs to change as well IMO.