Drew Peterson's Son: He's "Greatest Dad"

How sad that DP is using his sons this way.
Whatever they may think he is as a father, it's what he is as a husband I have an issue with!

VB

What did they expect him to say?? "my dad is a killer!"? he was sitting right next to him! He says he does not understand the suit ect. Well yes thats because he is a CHILD and CHILDREN should not and do not understand adult things. JMO

How sad that DP is using his sons this way.
Whatever they may think he is as a father, it's what he is as a husband I have an issue with!

VB
The fact that his son stated Drew couldn't have done it because he was with them when she died tells me he was coached. They lived down the street and the kids were sleeping. How could he say they were together. He is old enough to know that is a false statement.

Just because Drew murders his children's mothers doesn't necessarily make him a bad father, does it?

DISCLAIMER- Sarcasm intended. Tongue firmly planted in cheek.

I am so sickened that he would put his sons on TV like that. After Cindy's Early Show debacle and now this, CBS has lost my viewership! :mad:

No words...just no words...children are so loyal so loving and some parents take advantage of it...it is just not fair.:(

Those kids have been so brain washed over the past several years. It's so easy to do with children when they are younger and vulnerable emotionally. I was also loyal to my abuser for many many years, until I learned differently. These boys may never accept the truth about their father, even if its handed to them on a video tape in her own words.

It is such a shame that the children never got counseling after losing 2 moms and the little ones also.
Plus this live in gal and her kids are out of their lives again.............the children suffer. My thought is I hope they do not end up like their sociopath father!

Poor kids, I feel so bad for them, but later they will understand.
Please get them counseling.

I do hope the children can get help and return to their mother's family's. They have been surrounded by Drew and Drew only, who knows how much damage he has done to them. I hope the judge takes everything into consideration when looking at the bond amount, the children need to heal.

He may actually have been passable as a father. After all, these kids are his blood. He would watch over them, protect them from everyone else, and take care of them because they are a part of him and they are reflections of him.

Often times guys like this will "put the woman in charge of the discipline" and then they just apoligically back up the "Mom." That way they can still be the good guy, Mom is the rough one and dad can be the one from which the good times roll, presents and trips are from.

And since Stacey's death I am sure they have gotten by with a lot. After all, DrewP couldn't take a chance on a rebellious kid taking out a grudge against him. The kid might talk too much.

Of course they couldn't actually cross him, but as long as he could be "good time charley" dad then yeah they could do pretty much what they would want. Besides as long as they were doing what they wanted, he wouldn't have to do anything with them. All they had to do was watch the little ones.

I do hope the children can get help and return to their mother's family's. They have been surrounded by Drew and Drew only, who knows how much damage he has done to them. I hope the judge takes everything into consideration when looking at the bond amount, the children need to heal.

Unfortunately DrewP has already talked about the fact that he intends for his son Steve to have the kids. And as the parent it is very likely that that is where the kids will go at least until after the trial.

Unfortunately DrewP has already talked about the fact that he intends for his son Steve to have the kids. And as the parent it is very likely that that is where the kids will go at least until after the trial.

Unless Steve goes down for something...I just don't trust the guy.

Stacey's Family has every right to fight for temp custody of the little ones. Drew can't call the shots from prison. His brother needs to prove that Stacey's kids are better off with them. If I were Stacey's sister, I'd be filing that motion today and looking for every piece of dirt on that guy. The apples don't fall far from the trees.

As for the Kathleen Savio boys - I do believe they are old enough to state "where" they want to live (I believe the age in Illinois is 12) based on where their friends, school, sports are located. A judge makes the determination based on the child's testimony.

Incarceration of a parent is a material change of circumstances giving rise to custody modification. The general rule is that a parent who is not unfit has a superior right to custody of a child over any third party will be applied. An incarcerated parent may make emergency arrangements for the child's immediate care, but cannot dictate that a third party continue to act as temporary custodian for the child for the duration of his or her incarceration, defeating the noncustodial parent's right to custody. When the custodial parent is incarcerated within two years of the previous custody order, the noncustodial parent need not show serious endangerment to prevail on a motion for modification.

I'll post the link

Well, I know, as a child I would have been able to put 2 and 2 together had it been my father - I read a lot of Nancy Drew, and would have definitely zeroed in on the truth!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back