Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

AZlawyer

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

There's so much to discuss here, and so many theories that could be affected by this "testimony" from Cindy if you go through it sentence by sentence. I suppose it must have been written close to the time they caught up with KC, since she says it's been over a month already.

"Over a month".............no amount of calendar manipulation makes this statement work out between June 15 and July 15, since it is exactly a month.

Could there be a cover up on the Mt. Dora visit?

"Over a month".............no amount of calendar manipulation makes this statement work out between June 15 and July 15, since it is exactly a month.

I think the Mt. Dora visit has been verified through the sign in sheet at the personal care home, staff accounts, and the time and date stamp on the video tape of Caylee singing.
Ive been wrong before, though. :)

I doubt it since it was on video but this email could have been written the morning of the day that she finally found KC.. when she calls 911 and says it's been 31 days...

They could still have gone to Mt Dora, but that doesn't mean that Casey didn't leave the house in a huff a week or so earlier than the 15th/16th....She could have just brought Caylee back for the Father's Day visit, and after a week or so of living however it was she was living, she got tired of it and chose instead to live alone....without Caylee.

I did a little research on this letter and this is what I came up with and posted on another thread just after this was released in the doc dump.

My notes:
The decision by AB to sell to Inbev was made on Sunday July 13th. Media release was July 14th.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26943070/
The Anheuser-Busch board agreed on July 14 to be taken over by InBev, heading off what had promised to be a long and acrimonious takeover battle for the brewer.

reference this thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3034272&highlight=Anheiser+Busch#post3034272

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

There's so much to discuss here, and so many theories that could be affected by this "testimony" from Cindy if you go through it sentence by sentence. I suppose it must have been written close to the time they caught up with KC, since she says it's been over a month already.

Too bad we don't have a date on that email ..

Someone asked on the other thread if I thought CA was referencing the gas can incident in the letter and this was my response.

I don't know how she could possibly think that because according to Cindy's FBI interview Casey, Caylee, Zani, etc were in Tampa during this time, so she thought. See sticky http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577
This FBI Interview blows holes in almost everything. I mean if Cindy thought KC was in Tampa how could she possibly be at the house getting gas cans? How could GA confront her about the cans? All this stuff happened when Cindy thought Casey was in Tampa. Me thinks Cindy knew darn well Casey wasn't in Tampa. WE KNOW SHE WASN'T!

No red flags, eh? No problem. No worries. Caylee was with her mother. No need for concern. Nothing wrong here. They just needed a vacation.

:confused::(:(:(:(
That is one sad.... confused "E" mail in my opinion !!!

Really... it breaks my heart...
just thinking... out loud... CA really did NOT know what to
do.......
KC left home and did NOT come back...
she lied :liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar:
over and over & over & over.... By then truly CA did NOT know
which end was up and she only knew.... she was hearing
KC's voice.... telling lies... and NOT HEARING CAYLEE's voice...
and
CA was probably scared...Terrified... and Upset.... and Angry...
but could NOT follow the trail that KC was on... cause
CA Did NOT Have the Phone #'s of KC So called Friends...
KC DID NOT WORK AT A OFFICE? /PHONE Number !:waitasec::rolleyes::doh:
so..........
CA had LOST CONTROL of KC & Caylee.....
and CA was just playing the waiting game....

I'm serious... this makes me really sick at my stomach !

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO Praying for ~JUSTICE!~ for Little Angel CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

What was that Cindy said on the Early Show about there being "NO RED FLAGS".
I would say this email shows red flags..not that Caylee is dead but that Casey and Caylee have been absent from the family home and witholding contact with Caylee for a length of time that is truly bothering/hurting Cindy.

Nope, nope, no red flags.................

IMO this draft email proves once and for all that CA was buying KC's stories (at least in general) and that she had NO suspicion that Caylee was not with KC. It appears from information momtective has located that this had to have been written on July 14 or 15 - possibly during the evening of July 14. Since CA probably hadn't physically seen Caylee since the evening of June 15, that's more than 4 weeks, and many people think of 4 weeks as a 'month'.

I think this is where the June 9th date comes in. CA states in the letter it's been over a month...she's obviously writing the letter on the 14th which would make sense if KC had left with Caylee on the 9th then returned Caylee to CA on Father's Day so she could go to Mt. Dora with CA. This scenario if true would leave open the question of just exactly where was Caylee sleeping if KC was at TonE's.

Someone asked on the other thread if I thought CA was referencing the gas can incident in the letter and this was my response.

I don't know how she could possibly think that because according to Cindy's FBI interview Casey, Caylee, Zani, etc were in Tampa during this time, so she thought. See sticky http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577
This FBI Interview blows holes in almost everything. I mean if Cindy thought KC was in Tampa how could she possibly be at the house getting gas cans? How could GA confront her about the cans? All this stuff happened when Cindy thought Casey was in Tampa. Me thinks Cindy knew darn well Casey wasn't in Tampa. WE KNOW SHE WASN'T!

Didn't Cindy say at one point in the interview that Casey had come home (back to tOrlando) to get some paperwork that Zanny needed for the insurace for the hospital? (Having left Caylee in Jacksonville supposedly with Juliette.) And that Casey then went back to Jacksonville. Cindy said that she had asked Casey why she had to drive all the way to get that paperwork when the info could have been obtained over the phone.

I think this is the story that Cindy was told by Casey to cover up having been seen at home...

No red flags, eh? No problem. No worries. Caylee was with her mother. No need for concern. Nothing wrong here. They just needed a vacation.

:woohoo::woohoo:
:waitasec::confused::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::liar::waitasec::rolleyes::behindbar:cool::liar::liar::behindbar:blowkiss::blowkiss:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

translation: H ~ E ~ L ~ L ~ O : L@@K are you confused ~~ KC is
telling some really BIG ONES ~~~ Stop L@@K ~ Listen:
H ~ E ~L ~ L~ O KC the Cool Sunglasses Princess is Lying again & now is
In Jail ~ = accused of Murdering Little Angel CAYLEE MARIE ~ her
daughter... Your GRANDDAUGHTER ~
STOP ~ L@@K ~ LISTEN THE EVIDENCE is mounting up &
showing PROOF that KC has murdered & dumped little ANGEL CAYLEE's
body.... just down the street from your home... little CAYLEE's home
use to be home...
she is now in HEAVEN with GOD ! She can't come home and defend herself... CAYLEE is counting on you all.... CA/GA Help little
CAYLEE HELP ~ SEEK ~JUSTICE~ for the Murder of Little
Angel CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY ! ! !

JMO
:furious: with family members that are unwilling to STOP~L@@K & Listen!

Didn't Cindy say at one point in the interview that Casey had come home (back to tOrlando) to get some paperwork that Zanny needed for the insurace for the hospital? (Having left Caylee in Jacksonville supposedly with Juliette.) And that Casey then went back to Jacksonville. Cindy said that she had asked Casey why she had to drive all the way to get that paperwork when the info could have been obtained over the phone.

I think this is the story that Cindy was told by Casey to cover up having been seen at home...

I do remember this but where is it located in the docs? Is it in one of the interviews with Melich? Anyone remember? I'd definitely like to go take a look and bump it against the FBI interview.

Reading this makes me very sad. It was obvious the grandparents were missing Caylee and to them Casey was keeping them from them. If only they wouldn't have acted and spoken in the media. I would feel much differently towards them. She sounded like a normal mom/grandma before Casey got arrested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back