2009.04.24 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening and TGIF!!! :seeya:

Casey Anthony's attorney breaks his silence with claims that there is no cause of death, no witnesses and no direct link to tot mom. Will the murder one defense strategy work before a jury of tot mom's peers? Nancy Grace investigates. 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this every night, Panthera! I often can't watch because I'm overruled by the boys/man in my house. I so appreciate the commentary and information.
:blowkiss:

Jean Casares on tonight for Nancy ~ so no BOMBSHELL! :D

Defense going after forensic evidence, calling air samples from Oakridge Labs. "junk science".

The "nanny" defense?

More of GA/CA interview on CBS.

Just wanted to say thanks for doing this every night, Panthera! I often can't watch because I'm overruled by the boys/man in my house. I so appreciate the commentary and information.
:blowkiss:
You're most welcome ~ it's my pleasure! :blowkiss:

JB: "She's aware of the forces out to get her".

Showing video clips.

Inside tot mom's defense strategy. Audio clip of CA's 911 call where she states she can't find her granddaughter along with video of CBS interview where she says she doesn't regret making the 911 call.

CA: "She's not going to admit to something she hasn't done".

More video of deposition and Casey's tirade during jail visit.

Drew P, reporter: JB says: no evidence at scene where Caylee's remains were found linking to Casey. His own investigator who searched the car found evidence state didn't find. No cause of death for Caylee.

Natisha Lance: JB not talking about ZG.

Gloria Allred: forensics will be a significant part of the case; defense needs to line up forensic experts for any hope of acquittal.

Brad Cohen: defense strategy is usually something kept close to the vest but doesn't think JB announcing it will hurt them in the long run.

Doug Burns: defense will have to deal with ZG. Good news is no time of death, etc. Bad news is another case with same: Scott Peterson.

Talking now about the 17 hairs found in the car trunk with no sign of decomposition (per defense). Do we know if they were even tested for decomp? (asks Jean C.) Talking also about other forensic experts, like bug experts, entomologists.

Banner on bottom of the screen: CA: "I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."

Jean C. asking Marc Klaas if he believes there will be reasonable doubt. He believes the defense has a high hill to climb to convince 12 jurors Casey didn't have anything to do with it. Strongest point is the 31 days before Caylee was even reported missing, party pictures, details about ZG.

I"m late, but here.

LP........the defense is trying to lay the ground work for "someone else" breaking into the shed, and involved with placing the body where it was found......could be JG or TL

LP saying they are laying ground work------see?----me n him think alike. Same thang I been sayin. HEE-HEE

Showing more video of deposition and audio of 911 calls, voicemail CA sent Sgt. Allen. Comparing what CA said then and now.

Jean C. talking now about CA saying she's the one who cancelled on OW due to integrity reasons.

Gloria A: less risk for them being on a shorter show like on CBS? Says they don't need this additional controversy.

Leonard on CA's voicemail: they're laying ground work for somebody else to have been involved. will go after RK, JG, TL.

Jean C.: even if someone else is involved that doesn't negate Casey killing her daughter.

BC: bringing someone else into the picture will go to reasonable doubt and what Casey's involvement may have been.

LP mentioned tool expert being brought in for gas can break in ?
I think he's confused since he was supposed to be talking about the defense and the prosecutor is the one who called in the toolmark expert. :waitasec:

I think we're seeing two facets of the defense.........they'll claim someone else did it and planted evidence to frame Casey, and they'll attack the scientific forensic results.

I think LP may be right..........mentioning JG and TL and two possibilities of people the defense may throw under the bus.

I think he's confused since he was supposed to be talking about the defense and the prosecutor is the one who called in the toolmark expert. :waitasec:

See how him and me are alike? We both git confused. LMAO

I thought the SA was bringing in the tool expert..why is LP making it sound like the defense is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer