630 users online (63 members and 567 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,001

    How were Casey and Cindy communicating?

    I'd like to discuss a particular claim made by CA very early on in the investigation (I believe as early as the 07/30/08 FBI interview, but at least as early as the 08/04/08 OCSO interview). CA has maintained all along that she "talked to KC" almost every day. This claim is also supported second-hand by GA in the 07/08/08 Greta interview when he recalls the conversation with KC just prior to the gas can incident. He recalls he asked KC, "Have you been talking to mom?" And he states KC responded, "Oh, yeah, I talk to mom every day." He then goes further and asks, "I know, but did you talk to mom today?" He then says she hesitates and states, "Yeah. Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed."

    At this point in the Greta interview CA states (at about 1:02 minutes left in the video)..."Yeah, cause I had called her. I had talked to her about it."

    http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...lee/index.html

    Okay, up until this point I had given CA the benefit of the doubt (yeah, beat me with a wet noodle) that when she stated to LE that she had "talked to KC almost every day" that she was being broad in that statement and included in those communications text messages. Because she does state in one of the LE interviews (either FBI or OCSO) that in June KC resorted to texting instead of phone calls.

    But in this particular Greta interview she explicitly states she called her and talked to her about it. Now, when we combine the conversations CA talks about having with KC as referred to in the LE interviews (those conversations being recalled by CA as being lengthy - i.e. I'm in Tampa in the hospital because Zani had a car wreck and she's got fractures and concussions and Caylee is with Jennifer, and blah blah blah), we have a real issue (and several unanswered questions) due to the discrepancy between the claim CA is making and the phone records.

    On June 20 at 2:54 pm there is a 6 minute phone call between KC and CA. This call is initiated by KC and it is to Gentiva. This is the LAST phone call in which KC and CA actually talk until 07/03 according to KC's cell phone records. Now, nothing can be said about whether texting took place during this time, but, according to the released phone records, NO conversation took place via KC's cell phone with CA between 2:54 pm June 20th and 3:21 pm July 3rd. AND, to be specific, there is not even an ATTEMPTED call by CA to KC's phone anywhere before 7:05 p.m. on June 24th (the day of the gas can incident).

    As a first pass we might be tempted to say "just another Cindy-lie" and go on about our business. But there's the problem of GA's account of the conversation on June 24th in which KC states she has been made aware of the break-in. Now, of course KC knows about the break-in because she did it. But she has no way of knowing it has been discovered by her father or that his question "yeah, but did you talk to mom today?" was referring to the fact the shed had been discovered to be broken into. She had to have literally spoken with CA that day prior to coming to the house.

    But how? How did CA call KC on the day of June 24th? And if there is ANY truth to these lengthy conversations taking place between KC and CA in the time period from June 21st through July 2nd - how were they taking place?
    Last edited by Valhall; 04-25-2009 at 08:51 AM. Reason: fixy stuffy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    Valhall, I'm pulling the following from a "momtective" post in the currently active thread about CA computer forensics. I believe momtective just posted this yesterday. Apparenly there was indeed telephone activity between CA and KC on June 24. BUT... CA thought KC was on a trip at that time. So how could she have ALSO known about the gas can incident? That would have required KC to be at home.

    June 24th
    Cindy talked to Casey by phone. Casey said they were getting ready to leave the hospital but Zani began having complications, punctured lung and fractured rib but that the lung was not fully collapsed. Zani’s sister brought Zani’s mother to the hospital but forgot her meds so they had to go back home. Zani wasn’t released so Casey stayed with her again. Cindy said in their conversation she had words with Casey that it was Zani’s family’s obligation to take care of Zani and not Caseys. Caseys responsibility was Caylee. (Should have been a lengthy conversation)

    June 24th
    Casey still at the hospital with Zani
    14:49:06 Casey calls Cindy’s cell no answer
    14:49:31 Casey calls Cindy’s cell 4 sec
    14:49:47 Casey calls Cindy’s cell no answer
    14:50:11 Casey calls Cindy’s cell 1 min call
    15:15:18 Cindy calls Casey 4 minute conversation
    17:25:53 Casey calls Cindy’s cell 10 minute conversation
    19:05:06 Anthony home calls Casey 4 sec
    19:06:10 Casey calls Anthony home 12 minute conversation

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    I'd like to discuss a particular claim made by CA very early on in the investigation (I believe as early as the 07/30/08 FBI interview, but at least as early as the 08/04/08 OCSO interview). CA has maintained all along that she "talked to KC" almost every day. This claim is also supported second-hand by GA in the 07/08/08 Greta interview when he recalls the conversation with KC just prior to the gas can incident. He recalls he asked KC, "Have you been talking to mom?" And he states KC responded, "Oh, yeah, I talk to mom every day." He then goes further and asks, "I know, but did you talk to mom today?" He then says she hesitates and states, "Yeah. Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed."

    At this point in the Greta interview CA states (at about 1:02 minutes left in the video)..."Yeah, cause I had called her. I had talked to her about it."

    http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video0...lee/index.html

    Okay, up until this point I had given CA the benefit of the doubt (yeah, beat me with a wet noodle) that when she stated to LE that she had "talked to KC almost every day" that she was being broad in that statement and included in those communications text messages. Because she does state in one of the LE interviews (either FBI or OCSO) that in June KC resorted to texting instead of phone calls.

    But in this particular Greta interview she explicitly states she called her and talked to her about it. Now, when we combine the conversations CA talks about having with KC as referred to in the LE interviews (those conversations being recalled by CA as being lengthy - i.e. I'm in Tampa in the hospital because Zani had a car wreck and she's got fractures and concussions and Caylee is with Jennifer, and blah blah blah), we have a real issue (and several unanswered questions) due to the discrepancy between the claim CA is making and the phone records.

    On June 20 at 2:54 pm there is a 6 minute phone call between KC and CA. This call is initiated by KC and it is to Gentiva. This is the LAST phone call in which KC and CA actually talk until 07/03 according to KC's cell phone records. Now, nothing can be said about whether texting took place during this time, but, according to the released phone records, NO conversation took place via KC's cell phone with CA between 2:54 pm June 20th and 3:21 pm July 3rd. AND, to be specific, there is not even an ATTEMPTED call by CA to KC's phone anywhere before 7:05 p.m. on June 24th (the day of the gas can incident).

    As a first pass we might be tempted to say "just another Cindy-lie" and go on about our business. But there's the problem of GA's account of the conversation on June 24th in which KC states she has been made aware of the break-in. Now, of course KC knows about the break-in because she did it. But she has no way of knowing it has been discovered by her father or that his question "yeah, but did you talk to mom today?" was referring to the fact the shed had been discovered to be broken into. She had to have literally spoken with CA that day prior to coming to the house.

    But how? How did CA call KC on the day of June 24th? And if there is ANY truth to these lengthy conversations taking place between KC and CA in the time period from June 21st through July 2nd - how were they taking place?
    Yes and no, here is Cindy's FBI Interview with cell log info http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75577
    I for one can't wait for CA's & KC's entire phone records with texts is released.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    566

    Thumbs up Wow ~! great thoughts...! & info re: phone etc !


    great thoughts & great info re: phone calls & Messages etc !

    This story : re the 31 days... is just such a BIG MYSTERY & Mess !!!

    with the lies mixed in Who the Heck ~ K N O W S ~ ? ? ?
    I'm going to try
    to t h i n k about this some more... but
    it is hard !


    ~~~~~ Thanks for your hard work & helping to
    Seek ~ Justice ~ for Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! !
    jmo

    God Bless !
    jjgram
    ***Seeking ~JUSTICE~ PRAYING FOR PEACE & JOY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT * * * ONE DAY @ A TIME ! ! !:Justice:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    In the post you linked you have the following:


    June 24th
    Casey still at the hospital with Zani
    14:49:06 Casey calls Cindy’s cell no answer
    14:49:31 Casey calls Cindy’s cell 4 sec
    14:49:47 Casey calls Cindy’s cell no answer
    14:50:11 Casey calls Cindy’s cell 1 min call
    15:15:18 Cindy calls Casey 4 minute conversation
    17:25:53 Casey calls Cindy’s cell 10 minute conversation
    19:05:06 Anthony home calls Casey 4 sec
    19:06:10 Casey calls Anthony home 12 minute conversation

    Could you please supply me with the document these particular call records come from?

    Please note - it STILL does not show that CA talked to KC prior to the conversation with GA on the 24th.

    But, if you would please link which discovery doc these records came from, I would greatly appreciate it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    Did CA even mention this mysterious Hard Rock/Marriot/Zani gets injured trip during the interview with Greta?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by natsound View Post
    Did CA even mention this mysterious Hard Rock/Marriot/Zani gets injured trip during the interview with Greta?
    No...that was in the interviews with FBI and OCSO.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    566

    Question borrowing other people's phones ! ? ? ?



    wonder if KC sometimes borrowed other people's cell phones ?

    or other people's HOME Phones.... ?

    Just think'n...... cause she used other people's $ $ $ MONEY'$


    Jmo
    jjgram

    GOD BLESS ! KEEP UP THE GRRRREAT WORK ! ! !
    ***Seeking ~JUSTICE~ PRAYING FOR PEACE & JOY FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT * * * ONE DAY @ A TIME ! ! !:Justice:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    duh

    Ignore my request, i just found the link at the bottom of your post. Looking now.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    momtective,

    Thanks so much for the links. The phone records have been the biggest pain to get straight for me in this whole thing.

    I have a question about this particular link...

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716

    Is that straight from a released discovery document? or was it created by some one? And if you know (sorry for all the trouble) can you tell me what doc dump date that is in? Because I'm struggling to find it in my documents.

    Thank you! This is going to help me a bunch.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    No...that was in the interviews with FBI and OCSO.

    Stands out like a sore thumb she didn't mention it to Greta, though.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    momtective,

    Thanks so much for the links. The phone records have been the biggest pain to get straight for me in this whole thing.

    I have a question about this particular link...

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716

    Is that straight from a released discovery document? or was it created by some one? And if you know (sorry for all the trouble) can you tell me what doc dump date that is in? Because I'm struggling to find it in my documents.

    Thank you! This is going to help me a bunch.
    I've only seen part 1 of the OCSO in transcript in the docs...wonder why part 2 where this very convo about Zani, Tampa etc took place hasn't been released? I believe what I provided you with was transcribed by another individual fromlistening to the videos of the interview.
    I have to run my boys to a ball game but I'll try to help you more when I return.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I've only seen part 1 of the OCSO in transcript in the docs...wonder why part 2 where this very convo about Zani, Tampa etc took place hasn't been released? I believe what I provided you with was transcribed by another individual fromlistening to the videos of the interview.
    I have to run my boys to a ball game but I'll try to help you more when I return.
    The problem I have is that this file

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716

    doesn't appear to be a transciption from an interview. No where in any interview I watched do they step call by call down KC's phone records. And with the exact times and record type included, it appears to me to be a discovery document.

    BUT...here are ALL of the discovery documents I have containing any activity information on KC's cell phone and that particular document in the above link appears no where in them.

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...0Report(1).pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...%20Sheriff.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...2551-2600f.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2900%20f.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2950%20f.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...S4571-4630.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...S4571-4630.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...04631-4690.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...0-REDACTED.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...e-redacted.pdf

    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...o4280-4333.pdf

    http://www.wftv.com/blank/18974626/detail.html

    So, contrary to me thinking I had laid eyes on every stick of discovery, it appears there is something I have missed. Hopefully some one can help us find the original source to vet this information.

    Thank you for your help on this!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,006
    *Respectfully snipped*
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhall View Post
    The problem I have is that this file

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716

    This document http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2385297/...rds_615_to_716 was complied using the original cell phone records. It is not in any interview or discovery but was created by many of us who painstakingly went through those logs and tried to pinpoint KC's every single move.

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1626040/...Log-Page-51_75

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1626582/...one-Log-76_100

    Is that what you're looking for?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Cindy & BFF Dominic Casey, PI
    By Capri in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. Would You Visit Casey if You Were Cindy, George, or Lee?
    By passionflower in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:23 AM
  3. Cindy and Casey on Mother's Day 5/10/09
    By Sdavidson11 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:40 PM
  4. How has Casey been in contact with George & Cindy?
    By Black Magic Woman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:06 AM

Tags for this Thread