What questions should Mr. Morgan ask at the second G and C depositions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since they get another go at them, what do you want them to ask the Anthony's next time? Tony said KC was already standing outside of her car when he picked her up from Amscot. He never got out of his car. Since the Amscot manager saw the car there when she arrived for work at 7 am, the car had likely been there all night. The interesting thing is Tony said KC had just come from her folks house as she had things from their home freezer, like chicken in glad freezer bags and frozen freezer pops. So someone gave her a ride from her folks house to Amcot to be there at the time of day Tony picked her up. That someone is unknown. I'm sure the police checked all cab company records to see if she used one. So many boyfriends and hook ups, some of them on the force, some married, maybe there is a private reason this person is not coming forward, but SOMEONE drove her there. Did anyone notice when Cindy asked KC during a jailhouse visit, "Why didn't SHE come back for the car? It doesn't make any sense!", KC obviously told her parents that some female other than she was driving and had abandoned the car there? I want Morgan to ask Cindy who she was referring to as the "She", what did KC tell her regarding this other person driving that car and leaving it there.

I want him to ask both of them if they cleaned the gas cans, shed door, inside of KC's car. Since there were NO FINGERPRINTS, not even the expected family member ones, someone went to the trouble of cleaning all of those things. I have never, ever cleaned my shed doors and certainly not my gas cans. A family member had to have done this. Even if you buy the Jesse had his old key to the house or Zanny had a key to the house, they did not come back and clean!!!

What would you brilliant WSers want to ask them? (In reality his questions will have to be very focused based on the questions they refused to answer) I am amazed that you had it figured out IN AUGUST where and how the body was where it was! You are all brilliant and have great insights!

I want JM to ask George why he didn't call 911 when he went to recover the car from impound and was hit with the smell of decomposition. No one has ever asked him this one simple question, not LE, not FBI, not Mitnik in the last deposition, even though the smell of decomp was discussed with him by all.

Was thinking Morgan could only ask the Q about the credit cards.
Maybe a resident lawyer could help us out here.

I would ask George to go through the events and timeline for the morning of June 16.

I would then ask him to go through the events and timeline for June 24.

Next I would ask him to go through the events and timeline for July 15.

I would ask him how he knows about beer pong, where he played beer pong, when, and who with.

O/T do we have George's cell phone records or Anthony home records for these days?

Great topic, by the way!!! Very thought provoking. Thank you!

For CA:

I would ask CA what was the last place that KC told you she saw Caylee if she dropped her off with the nanny (Sawgrass or park).

If Sawgrass, and she had been dropping her off there for years, why doesn't anyone, including KC's friends that lived there, ever have seen her dropping Caylee off there and the apartment complex say that ZFG never lived there. Why did you or your detective not physically go to sawgrass and go to all the apartments and question people who live there to see if they had ever seen either one of them there? Had KC already told you that was a lie?

If she says the park, why are there no witness coming forward saying they saw this take place and why wouldn't KC say the park originally. Did you or your detective look for frequent visitors to the park, (stay at home moms that attend regularly, walkers/runners that go there daily) and question them if KC and Caylee were seen there.

If CA said she was leaving that up to LE, then why did they hire a private detective. Isn't what they are supposed to do, follow up on things that they believed were either missed or that someone was lying.

If KC told CA that Sawgrass was where Caylee was taken from, how long before she told LE if she did?

Why were you thinking suicide in July and August if you were still looking for your granddaughter alive?

When KC was released from jail before she was rearrested why didn't you get all the information that you could about Caylee? Is CA scared of KC?

If she believes those pictures of Caylee are at Zanny's apartment, why are there no pictures with Zanny in them?

If she believes there is a Zanny, what does she believe would be the motive for her to take Caylee? She has her own children, apparently has money, has lots of family...

Sorry so long :)

Was thinking Morgan could only ask the Q about the credit cards.
Maybe a resident lawyer could help us out here.

I think you may be correct on this. My father was a lawyer and I have taken many law classes, does this make me an expert? Not by any stretch of the imagination but I have picked up a thing of two....I think that at this point Morgan will have to present specific questions that he want answered, but he may be able to ask follow up questions that are along the same line of questioning...

I didn't read the motion but I saw a brief article that mentioned the credit card usage specifically. Morgan could ask if CA knew about the illegal charges by KC and then ask follow up questions such as How much did she spend, Where did she spend it, etc...

I would ask Cindy if she ever asked Caylee any questions about Zanny on June 15.
I would ask her about any conversations she had with Caylee on the ride home from Mt. Dora and to give a timeline of events for everything that occurred upon her arrival home on the 15th of June.

For GA:

When you were driving around with the Kidfinders sign, did you go to Sawgrass and/or Blanchard park looking for people who may have seen KC or Caylee the day that they went missing?

Why did you notice what KC and Caylee where wearing the day they left? 1 month after you saw them you knew what they were wearing the day they left, but you can't remember when KC gave money to help the household finances, etc...Is it because you weren't helping with the finances either and feel embarrased that you weren't and you don't won't KC or CA to say you weren't helping either?

If it angered you so that JG was at your house with KC, why didn't you want to know JH who KC supposedly had a long time relationship with and was using his nanny to watch your granddaughter?

Why did LA and CA not go to your house on father's day?

Where is the money coming from that you are depositing in KC's account if neither you or CA are currently working?

How does CA not remember where you worked during 2008, but remembers page numbers in the depositions?

Did you have W2's for 2007 and 2008 when KC was hiring a nanny? What are the amounts?

Where you the primary childcare person for Caylee during the day?

Would you feel bad if someone was prosecuted for kidnapping Caylee and you had never met them?

Did anyone notice when Cindy asked KC during a jailhouse visit, "Why didn't SHE come back for the car? It doesn't make any sense!", KC obviously told her parents that some female other than she was driving and had abandoned the car there? I want Morgan to ask Cindy who she was referring to as the "She", what did KC tell her regarding this other person driving that car and leaving it there.

Maybe Casey told her that Zanny had control of the car at that point?

For CA:

If she believes there is a Zanny, what does she believe would be the motive for her to take Caylee? She has her own children, apparently has money, has lots of family...

Good one!

Since Kc basically left this family broke & they are not working, how are all the bills being paid. from biggies like house payment to who is buying food & gas for the family. FOLLOW THE MONEY

I would ask Cindy if she noticed any of Caylee's things went missing from the house during the month that Caylee was "missing". Or was it only KC's clothes that kept turning up missing during that time?

Also, when did KC say that Zanny had a key to your house? How long had Zanny had the key?

I would also tie them both down to an answer about the pool ladder incident. What was the date on that?

For GA:

When you were driving around with the Kidfinders sign, did you go to Sawgrass and/or Blanchard park looking for people who may have seen KC or Caylee the day that they went missing?

Why did you notice what KC and Caylee where wearing the day they left? 1 month after you saw them you knew what they were wearing the day they left, but you can't remember when KC gave money to help the household finances, etc...Is it because you weren't helping with the finances either and feel embarrased that you weren't and you don't won't KC or CA to say you weren't helping either?

If it angered you so that JG was at your house with KC, why didn't you want to know JH who KC supposedly had a long time relationship with and was using his nanny to watch your granddaughter?

Why did LA and CA not go to your house on father's day?

Where is the money coming from that you are depositing in KC's account if neither you or CA are currently working?

How does CA not remember where you worked during 2008, but remembers page numbers in the depositions?

Did you have W2's for 2007 and 2008 when KC was hiring a nanny? What are the amounts?

Where you the primary childcare person for Caylee during the day?

Would you feel bad if someone was prosecuted for kidnapping Caylee and you had never met them?

I'd really like an answer to that one as well.

I would also ask why there have been so many different stories about who Caylee's father is. If Cindy really has "attorneys documents" relating to terminating the father's rights to custody of Caylee then how can she not know who the father is.

I would ask them why they never considered the father to be a suspect in Caylee's disappearance.

Also, if they no longer think it was Morgan's client Zenaida Gonzalez who kidnapped the baby then who do they think did it? I want them both to answer the question about who their suspects are.

Like I said on a thread early this morning:
Is there a thread called Follow the money?

they have not worked in many months and they had no money?
Who is paying the legal and professional bills for all concerned?
How are they living since nobody is working?
I would like to know where ALL the money is coming from?
I DO NOT THINK HE CAN ASK THAT.

Will Caylees daddy be identified?
Is it true that Caylees daddy is a older rich man involved in drug money?
Is he a married man paying for everything as hush money?
Is that why Casey is mum? and are they all afraid of consequences?
Is that why the fingerprints in the shed/gas cans have been cleaned?
Casey seems afraid of someone do you know who it is?
why are you as parents not addressing that?
I DO NOT THINK HE CAN ASK THAT EITHER.

I think if he is going to ask hard questions FINE but
why is he busting chops? with questions that are about the criminal case.
JMO - I did not like him at-all I think Mr Morgan is trying to provoke.
I think his client has been exonerated. Good Job. ENOUGH!

I want JM to ask George why he didn't call 911 when he went to recover the car from impound and was hit with the smell of decomposition. No one has ever asked him this one simple question, not LE, not FBI, not Mitnik in the last deposition, even though the smell of decomp was discussed with him by all.

Great question, I have been saying that C&G knew long before the 31 days.

Is Casey listed as driver on the car insurance? Who paid for it?

To CA: Have you ever stolen from your mom or anyone at work?

If no, did you feel responsible that your mom's check was stolen from her in your residence?

Who watched your children before they were old enough to start school?

Did they have a nanny/babysitter? Who paid for your babsitter services? If you did have a babysitter, were you the only one to ever pick them up or drop them off?

If you never saw or spoke with KC's nanny, how can you say with your own knowledge that the one in the lawsuit isn't the one that KC is claiming took Caylee?

How do you remember what page something is on in a deposition, but don't remember where GA worked in 2008. Did you file taxes in 2007 and 2008 for you and GA? Do you have copies of the W-2's for both of you? You said you didn't claim KC on your taxes...did you claim Caylee? How many dependents are listed on your tax form? Did you claim a child care credit?

If you were in fear of your life because ZFG told KC that she would harm the family, and you don't know what she looks like, and the one sueing isn't here, then are you still in fear of your life, and if you are, what steps are you taking for your own protection?

If the real ZFG is still loose, why in your interviews are you not asking for people to keep looking for her and putting out a composite of what she looks like? Couldn't KC's attorney with all of the experts that he has gotten to work on her case get a sketch artist to work pro bono and you put out your own sketch on the tv shows that you have appeared on and websites that you support?

If you believe that Caylee's dad was killed in a car accident why didn't you see about getting SSI for Caylee?

I would ask Cindy if she ever asked Caylee any questions about Zanny on June 15.
I would ask her about any conversations she had with Caylee on the ride home from Mt. Dora and to give a timeline of events for everything that occurred upon her arrival home on the 15th of June.
:confused: Since that one cant be verified it would be too easy for her to BS about what Caylee may have said :(.
JMO

I know this is as popular as rain at a picnic, but I wish Mr. Morgan would leave these people alone. It is utter BS that he is going for the jugular to help his client. She has been exonerated, both by LE and the Anthonys, including KC, who did not identify her.

This despicable man is only seeking to further his own public image. By doing so by forcing grandparents to testify unfavorably against their own child is utterly loathesome. He is not a SA, who will have the duty to do that at the criminal trial.

And as for all the other questions that some people want asked of the Anthonys, I believe them to be nothing less than voyeurism at the expense of civility. Remember that the lives of these people have been tragically altered in the most horrific manner imaginable. What earthly good would come of their complete destruction? They have already been disgraced and grieved beyond comprehension by their own flesh and blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie