Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    heaven bound
    Posts
    4,839

    2 and 3 Yr Old Ransack Neighbor's Home

    I don't even know what to say...

    ANDERSON, S.C. -- Two young brothers caused an uproar in Anderson on Friday morning when they wandered away from their home and into a neighbor’s home.
    Neighbors and public safety officers launched an intense search after John and Matthew Farrar disappeared from their home.

    The boy’s mother called to report the 2- and 3-year-olds missing at about 9:45 a.m. more:

    http://www.wyff4.com/news/19274808/detail.html


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to White Rain For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,200
    How did they get into her house?

    LOL @ the picture of the sunchips, marshmallows and other snacks on the kitchen floor.

    That picture gives insight into why I called my younger four my "pamper posse" There were times when I walked out of a room to shortly return to chaos as seen in that picture
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,526
    Read a different article on this during the night....very brief and mostly about the marshmallows & cookies. It did have me laughing. Until the '2 & 3 yo' aspect kicked in....that's quite young to have thought up such an outing at someone elses home.

    But than I see in this article they are the youngest of 4 boys....


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to capoly For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,835
    Quote Originally Posted by capoly View Post
    Read a different article on this during the night....very brief and mostly about the marshmallows & cookies. It did have me laughing. Until the '2 & 3 yo' aspect kicked in....that's quite young to have thought up such an outing at someone elses home.

    But than I see in this article they are the youngest of 4 boys....
    Bet mom had a hard time keeping door's/windows locked with 4 sons. My sister has 4 sons and they liked to play outside all the time. At least the two little one's are safe and sound at home now!


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeygal For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,249
    Do you think they were hungry? Or just not used to having their pick of goodies and went wild?


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,812

    that is a cute story now that we know they are safe

    well I have 5 sons and this sounds like just another day in the life.
    One of my sons told me the other day that they would climb in the neighbors doggie door and eat her cookies and brownies because I never kept anything junky in the house LOL.

    So, my advice is buy your own junk food so they don't stray.


  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,049
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    well I have 5 sons and this sounds like just another day in the life.
    One of my sons told me the other day that they would climb in the neighbors doggie door and eat her cookies and brownies because I never kept anything junky in the house LOL.

    So, my advice is buy your own junk food so they don't stray.
    LOL - this is what I thought too - sounds about like every 2/3 year old boy I've ever met!
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southcitymom For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    EmMomma's Avatar
    EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,981
    Since the kids are ok, I will say...
    this is freaking hilarious.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

    "I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

    Edward Everett Hale


  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EmMomma For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,223
    Yep, that's boys for ya. I had two, would have sworn there were at least 4 of em. The things they can think up.


  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17,719
    I'm a girl, and I disappeared and went into homes being built and got into the paint and into a neighbor's home and played with the goldfish. (about age 2 or so)


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marthatex For This Useful Post:

    Kat

  21. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    How did they get into her house?

    LOL @ the picture of the sunchips, marshmallows and other snacks on the kitchen floor.

    That picture gives insight into why I called my younger four my "pamper posse" There were times when I walked out of a room to shortly return to chaos as seen in that picture
    OMG! My house looks exactly like that several times a day. I swear, these could be my boys!

    Just this afternoon, one of my twins absconded with the chocolate syrup! Needless to say, I was cleaning out dump trucks filled with chocolate syrup, carpet with chocolate syrup, a chair with chocolate syrup, a comforter with chocolate syrup..... you get the picture!
    Last edited by Lovejac; 04-27-2009 at 03:41 AM.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    OMG! My house looks exactly like that several times a day. I swear, these could be my boys!

    Just the afternoon, one of my twins absconded with the chocolate syrup! Needless to say, I was cleaning out dump trucks filled with chocolate syrup, carpet with chocolate syrup, a chair with chocolate syrup, a comforter with chocolate syrup..... you get the picture!
    What is it with chocolate syrup and little boys lol

    My son got up and sneaked in the kitchen and poured syrup everywhere.
    I had left my fax machine on the table the night before well lets just say my fax machine didn't survive.

    I went to the bedroom to see where he was he was fast sleep with syrup head to toe lol


  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RJA00 For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    275
    I've always thought that the reason toddlers are so quick is because they're low to the ground and more aero-dynamic. But I'm more impressed by the fact that they were able to climb to a top bunk to play with stuffed animals. And I bet they chose the neighbor lady because they knew she had the best snacks.

    It's a pleasant change to hear about little ones being mischiveous instead of the usual horrifying stuff we hear about. No harm, no foul except for scaring the be-jeepers out of their Mom.
    pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me


  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatMama3 For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,691
    Lmao, they got into a box of tea bags too. I bet the tasted it and went blech! This is hysterically funny.

    It's nice to have a missing kid story end so happy.


  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,088
    Quote Originally Posted by RJA00 View Post
    What is it with chocolate syrup and little boys lol

    My son got up and sneaked in the kitchen and poured syrup everywhere.
    I had left my fax machine on the table the night before well lets just say my fax machine didn't survive.

    I went to the bedroom to see where he was he was fast sleep with syrup head to toe lol
    LOL! I just might switch to the 'powdered chocolate', it would definitely be easier to clean up!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Burglars Ransack House While 13-year-old Girl Hides
    By MaryLiz in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 11:52 AM
  2. Couple demands halt to neighbor's smoking
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2004, 01:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •