Man Loses House & Job in Two Hours

fran

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Real-life Country Song: Man loses house, job in 2 hours!
April 25, 2009

OREGON CITY, Ore. -- An Oregon City man just couldn't catch a break Friday. First he lost his job and then he went home to find his house on fire.

Victor Gonzalez said there was a silver lining to getting fired Friday.

"If I hadn’t gotten fired from work, I wouldn’t have come home, and I don’t know how far the fire would’ve gotten. So I guess that’s a good thing," he said.

The single father lost his job and his house in a matter of two hours Friday morning.

The fire broke out just after 9 a.m. at the house on Canyon Ridge Drive. Luckily, everyone got out safely thanks in part to Gonzalez's 12-year-old daughter.

He said he knew everything would be OK with his daughter there to help out.

<<<<<<<<<<<complete article at link>>>>>>>>>

http://www.sandiegoattorneyweb.com/news/victor-gonzalez-fired-house-burned-down.php

God love this man, he knows what's important. His children!

If you haven't gone to the link yet, guess what his j o b had been?

Answer: A crisis counselor for people dealing with traumatic experiences. :eek:

Ironic,
fran

They say when it rains it pours. This poor family had a monsoon that day. They have lost so much but being the optimist I am it just means bigger and better things are on their way. Many prayers to the family.

Wonderful words of wisdom!!!

&#8220;You can choose to laugh or you can choose to cry and I&#8217;m choosing to laugh because I don&#8217;t want to know what&#8217;s going to happen if I cry,&#8221; he said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back