2009.04.27 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Breaking developments -- Tot mom's top lawyer goes on the defense in a searing interview. Jose Baez explains why he keeps his cool while contending Casey Anthony is behind bars but not guilty in the death of little Caylee. Nancy Grace investigates. 8 & 10 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

what was that about a potato?

Bombshell tonight ~ After a disasterous PR junket by the A's, JB piles on by speaking on camera "cutting edge science is junk science", comparing the smell of Caylee's decomposing body to a potato, Casey's been intimidated by the state, because there are no eyewitnesses, Casey is innocent. The A's head back for round 2 under oath. CA braggins she is the one who cancelled the Oprah show.

Showing video of JB. CA voicemail to Sgt. Allen.

I only saw portions of JB's WESH interview, but he said that the guy from The Body Farm says a human decomp smells like a rotten potato. I don't know if that is accurate.

Attorneys everywhere should be embarrassed by JB!

Playing clips of GA and CA's depositions.

I've smelled both travelgal, a potato don't have nothing on the odor of a human. Maybe if you take a rotten potato and multiply it by about 10,000 times.

Husband calling me to watch NG with him in livingroom. I'll check back and read all your comments later :seeya:

I've smelled both travelgal, a potato don't have nothing on the odor of a human. Maybe if you take a rotten potato and multiply it by about 10,000 times.

I agree, KAT. I have smelled rotten potatoes many times and I can't imagine decomp being compared. I do know what dead animals smell like and that was a lot worse than potatoes.

Nancy talking about other cases for tonight ~ now back to Casey.

Showing video of JB. "Science shouldn't be manipulated" "LE has a specific bias here, they have charged someone, now they have to make square pieces fit into round holes". (oh, how profound!) :boohoo:

Mark Williams................JB talked about the findings of the body farm, and says their results are not conclusive. The findings haven't had peer review and won't see the light of day in a court room.

Nancy asking Mark Williams why JB felt compelled to give interview. JB says Oakridge Labs tests aren't conclusive; stopped short of calling it junk science, tests haven't received peer review in a court of law yet.

Dr. Michael Arnall: technology is universally accepted; used for a new application, state of the art science.

Dr. Arnell............the technology at the body farm is state of the art.

I guess I missed the potatoes in the Doc dump, thought it was pizza. (box)

Nancy talking about other cases for tonight ~ now back to Casey.

Showing video of JB. "Science shouldn't be manipulated" "LE has a specific bias here, they have charged someone, now they have to make square pieces fit into round holes". (oh, how profound!) :boohoo:

Is JB, in a backwards way, saying the scientists are being manipulated?

I agree, KAT. I have smelled rotten potatoes many times and I can't imagine decomp being compared. I do know what dead animals smell like and that was a lot worse than potatoes.
Speaking of which ~ whatever happened to the dead squirrels that climbed into the engine??? Where did he get potatoes from? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member