815 users online (138 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Kristina Hepp, 4, beaten to death, Waccasassa, 27 April 2009

TRENTON - Kristina Hepp, a 4-year-old girl who died of child abuse on Monday, apparently at the hands of her father, might have survived her injuries if she had received medical help.

Another horrible story. Link contains lots of info, what is up with the scalp found in the drain?!

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...CLES/904289943

Emergency officials also noted that Kristina had significant bruises on her forehead, left eye and cheek. Her left eye was sunken into her face, a possible indication of broken bones around the eye socket. Fresh and old bruises were noted on her upper arms, shoulders and thighs. Two deep scratches were found on Kristina's back and bloody, circular marks were found on her lower back.

Dr. Burt examined Kristina at the home before her body was taken to Gainesville for an autopsy. Burt reported that the child's upper lip was torn on the inside of her mouth where it should have attached to her gums. Bruises on Kristina's leg appeared to match the shape and size of an electric hair straightener that was found in the bathroom.

Investigators found blood in the bathroom sink, and a patch of hair still attached to a piece of scalp tissue was recovered from the bathtub drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Loves Lurking View Post
    Another horrible story. Link contains lots of info, what is up with the scalp found in the drain?!

http://www.gainesville.com/article/2...CLES/904289943
    OMG! That poor, poor child.

I can't bring myself to even read the articles.

RIP Kristina. Bless your heart.

What a horrific end for a beautiful child. Hell isn't hot enough for the likes of that monster.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

OMG!! That was a very difficult read. That poor baby. I read the entire article. I cannot believe the judge felt that man should get custody. The article lists his previous convictions (which include Domestic Violence). It is clear from all of the injuries that abuse was a "constant" in that poor baby's life.

I don't believe a word that girlfriend says either. She makes it all sound so innocent. You can't live in a house like that and not know what is going on.

The whole thing makes me sick, sick, sick.

She wasn't breathing and he tries to give her a breathing treatment?! HE KNEW D*** WELL WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER!! God bless her, she never had a chance.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I can't bring myself to even read the articles.
    me either... the details that are posted here are just sickening, that poor, poor baby. I'll never understand these monsters, it's disgusting what is happening to our children. I wish I could take them all in and show them what love really is, and that it doesn't include pain and suffering.

RIP Kristina. xoxo little angel

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I can't bring myself to read anything other than what is posted here; this is horiffic enough. May this POS rot in jail. Forever.

RIP, Angel Kristina.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

That poor poor baby!!! Since they mentioned old bruises I wonder if the daycare noticed anything and if they did, did they report them?
    Why did he take her when he wasn't going to love her?

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

This whole story, including the state it happened in, puts me in mind of another case we're all looking at.

My opinion only

I'd like to know why he is only charged with aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a child instead of Murder like KC?
    anyone?
    My Opinion Only..MOO

I can't read the whole story either. I'm just so sick of these storys that we see on a daily basis. The ones we hear about are just a few compared to what is happening to these babies around the world. It makes me sick. I think some parents expect way to much of their little ones and when they don't perform like mom or dad think they should..or if they don't mind right away when dad speaks the word there is hell to pay. They even get beaten for crying like they are to old to cry at 2, 3, or 4 years old or younger.

When parents who kill their children go to prison they should always be placed in general population. Why should they be protected from the other prisoners? There was no one there to protect the baby that they beat to death.

Some people just need to be sterilized for the rest of their life. That should be a given when they go to jail for something like this. Makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwatch View Post
    This whole story, including the state it happened in, puts me in mind of another case we're all looking at.

My opinion only
    I agree!

Every time I see the phrase "another child..." on this site, I know what has happened and I cringe inside. Who on earth could do this to that dear little child? If your child fell into a gorilla's grotto at the zoo, they would be treated kinder by the gorilla than this creep treated his own child.

What on earth is the matter with people? (using the word "people" loosely with regard to that creep, since he is not much of a person). Ugh ugh ugh

I foolishly read the whole story. Another sweet innocent life lost to a POS sperm donor. Both the sperm donor and egg donor (they don't deserve to be called parents) are both useless human beings who should not be allowed to pro-create ever again. The mother is 21 with 3 children by different men. Why did she let him take her daughter? Oh, she was having a rough pregnancy with yet another poor child. It looks like Florida is full of these creatures.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast