2009.04.28 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Nancy's page didn't say she'd be talking about Caylee tonight...so I'm late!

It seems though she is...

Bombshell tonight ~ secret surveillance photos of Casey's car.

More ~ just needed to get the first post in to start the thread!

JB comparing Casey's case to another "black widow" who was eventually acquitted? Car evidence battle ~ junk science according to the defense ~ comparing the smell of Caylee's body to a potato.

JB saying Casey has been intimidated. She's innocent.

I started another thread, but hopefully a mod will delete it.

I remember the Black widow case, but don't remember the defense.

Nancy playing RK interview of him telling how he found Caylee's remains.

Snippet of Casey blowing up during jail visit "I'm sick of this!".

And on to another case preview...

Did Nancy say that LE has security Video of Casey from the Amscott parking lot..??

I started another thread, but hopefully a mod will delete it.

I remember the Black widow case, but don't remember the defense.
I'm sorry Leila ~ I didn't know whether she'd be talking about Caylee or not so I had to wait until the show started. :)

Secret surveillance photos could pinpoint when Caylee was removed from the trunk of the car? This will be interesting!

Surveillance video! This is the first time that I have heard of that. Has anyone else heard this before now?

I'm sorry Leila ~ I didn't know whether she'd be talking about Caylee or not so I had to wait until the show started. :)

That's okay................I was just watching the intro when I posted. :)

Don't know where to post it but isn't Law & Order SUV episode on tonight?

Ah........the pictures are part of dicovery and NG says they should be available soon. The surveillance photos are from Amscot.

Amscott Photos have been given to the defense

Could the photos be of Casey's car circling the parking lot?

Back to the surveillance photos of Casey's car and do they pinpoint the time Caylee's remains were removed from the trunk turned coffin.

Showing parts of interview by JG with LE. "Casey is a diabolical liar".

More of GA/CA depo.

CA: "I'm done"

GA: "I'm over this"

Mark Williams: Amscot photos in new discovery yet to be released to media. This could tighten up the timeline.

Nancy: do these photos pinpoint the time Caylee could've been discarded from the car trunk.

Ray Guidice, Joe Lawless, Holly Hughes on panel.

Ah........the pictures are part of dicovery and NG says they should be available soon. The surveillance photos are from Amscot.

We'll find out if Casey really did run out of Gas

She claimed that 2 men helped her push it into the parking lot

Nancy asking HH: Was Casey trying to pin the murder on a would-be car thief?

HH: Absolutely. That's what she was hoping. Should've put a sign in the window "steal me".

RG: Just one more step in bad case management for JB to talk to the media, to rebut scientific evidence when he has a known expert LKB on his defense team who would be better to talk about the evidence.

JL: The idea that defense is going to media giving interview when client faces DP is insane and playing with someone's life.

Attorney Holly Huges............she thinks KC was trying to have the car stolen by leaving it at Amscot with her purse, etc.

Ray Dudeche...........JB is doing a poor defense by talking so much.

Joe Lawless...........boggles his mind that JB is talking so much - insanity. This is a death penalty case after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog