We are having the same conversation in too many threads and everyone is off topic to boot.
So if you want to LIST LIST LIST questions that you would like to see asked when Cindy and George are deposed then list them here.
LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION
Last edited by JBean; 04-28-2009 at 10:34 PM.
What Punishment do you feel the "true" killer should get?
When Caylee's remains were found, why did you ask for immunity? immunity from what???
Questions for Cindy:
- What did you mean when you left a voice mail with LE saying Casey had to have had help? Help doing what? Who was her helper?
- During one of your 911 calls, when you wanted Casey arrested for theft, you said you had an affidavit from the bank as proof. Please show us the affidavit.
- Please submit the list of addresses/phone numbers you said you had for Zanny the Nanny in your last deposition.
- During your LE interview you said Zanny could have been a generic name used for anyone watching Caylee (I'm paraphrasing). You went on to say perhaps Zanny was JG or AH. In your last deposition, you said you had a picture in her head of what Zanny looked like (perfect 10, straight teeth, etc). Which one is the truth?
- Please submit the address of the ZG you are watching in PR. Have you shown Casey a picture of her to verify if she is the real ZG? If not, why not since your daughter's life is at stake and a killer is on the lose.
When did Casey show you the picture of Caylee with Ric's drums (the picture Casey said was taken at Zanny's apartment)?
When did Casey come home with Zanny's hair straightener?
During what time periods did Casey tell you she was dating JH? According to RM, Casey and Caylee were sleeping over 4 to 5 nights a week. Where did Casey say she and Caylee were staying? How many times did you meet RM?
Now that Casey has been arrested for the murder of Caylee and LE aren't looking for anyone else are you looking for Caylee's killer? Do you have investigators looking for the killer or anyone looking for the killer? If not, why not as you don't believe that Casey is the killer.
Why oh why,would you change your story so many times? Do you really think people are not keeping tract of your statements? Just when CA do you think you lost control of this whole situation??? It is VERY apparent to all of us that you have lost total control and you are looking VERY foolish.Why did you never meet the caregiver of your beloved granddaughter?
If you never saw Zanny, or Zenaida, how can you say with certainty that this woman sitting across from you, the one you want to apologize to, shake her hand, etc. is not the person who was babysitting your granddaughter?
GA, are you currently on any psychiatric medication prescribed by a physician in the psychiatric field?
CA, while KC was out on "bond" after her initial arrest, it has been stated that she "feared" for your entire family's lives, correct? Did she fear this woman "ZG"?? If so, the entire case was on the news, why wouldn't you want a Restraining order issued immediately? What about 24/7 security around your home? What about police escorts while KC was going to/from her attorney's office every day?
Cindy asked KC during a jailhouse visit, "Why didn't SHE come back for the car? It doesn't make any sense!", KC obviously told her parents that some female other than she was driving and had abandoned the car there? I want Morgan to ask Cindy who she was referring to as the "She", what did KC tell her regarding this other person driving that car and leaving it there.
Really,Really good questions here; need to let JM know about this thread. Most importantly......if you believe that your daughter is innocent in the death of your grandaughter, why are you NOT presently looking for her killer?
George, what did time did Caylee get up on the morning of the 16th? What did she have for breakfast that morning? Did she get up at the same time that she normally did? What was her normal waking time? Who got her dressed that morning? Who normally got her dressed in the mornings? Are the shoes that you saw her leave in missing from the home? What brand were those shoes and when and where were they purchased? Who usually fixed Caylee her breakfast in the mornings? Who usually gave her a bath? What time of day did she normally have her bath? Did Casey make her bed before she left that morning? If not, then who made it and when did they make it? What did Cindy wear to work that morning? What did YOU wear to work that day?
ABC provided $200,000.00 toCasey Anthonys defense!The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!
American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.
Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.
Why did you go to Jay Blanchard Park and make a stink when LP was looking for remains but do nothing like that when the search was going on down the street from your house?
Why are you both still giving "conflicting statements" after having told law enforcement you would not do that anymore (since the depo is a legal proceeding)?
These are all great questions!
I would like to know what Casey bought at JcPenney's with CA's card.
1. What time did Caylee fall aseep/go to bed on the evening of Sunday, June 15 (Father's Day)? What bed in what room did Caylee go to sleep in that evening? Did Caylee stay in that bed in that room all night to the best of your knowledge, or did she get into another bed? What did Caylee wear to sleep in that night? (Please ask deponant to explain all answers, how they remember, etc...)
2. Did Caylee wake up at any time during the evening of Sunday, June 15, 2009 after she went to sleep at _____[insert time from answer to Q#1 here], or did she sleep through the night without waking until the next morning? If she awoke during the night for any reason, what time did she awake? Do you have any idea why she awoke? How do you know that Caylee awoke?
3. If Caylee did awake during the night on Sunday, June 15, 2009, after initially falling asleep, did she finally fall back to sleep and, if so, at what time? Please explain in detail how you know the answer you've given to this question.
4. If Caylee did not awake during the night after initially falling asleep on the evening of Sunday, June 15, 2008, what time did she awaken the next morning, Monday, June 16? Please describe in detail how you know the answer you've given to this question.
5. What time did YOU go to bed for the night on Sunday, June 15, 2008?
6. Did anything awaken YOU during the night on Sunday, June 15, 2008 after you went to sleep, or did you sleep through to your usual waking time on the next morning? Do you typically set an alarm clock, or do you just wake up whenever you awake? Does Caylee typically awaken you on most days? If so, did she awaken you that morning, or did something else prompt you to awaken?
7. If YOU awoke during the night on Sunday, June 15, 2008, for any reason, what time did you awaken and did you stay in your bed or did you get up to check into anything that you might have heard? (etc, etc) How do you know what time you awoke - did you have on a watch or did you look at a clock? Do you know what caused you to awaken during the night? What awoke you during the night of Sunday, June 15, 2008?
8. Did you hear any noises in the night after you went to sleep on Sunday, June 15, 2008 to when you awoke on Monday, June 16, 2008? Did you get out of bed to investigate the source of the noises? If so, what was making the noises you heard?
9. What time did Casey go to bed the evening of Sunday, June 15, 2008? Where did she sleep that night?
10. Where did the dogs sleep on the evening of Sunday, June 15, 2008? Do they bark if the home's doors are opened? Did they bark at all on the evening of Sunday, June 15, 2008 through the morning when you awoke Monday, June 16, 2008?
11. Have the dogs ever awakened you in the middle of the night barking for some reason? If so, did you ever investigate what was causing them to bark during the middle of the night?
Can't remember seeing this piece of information anywhere. Was the Anthony home equipped with a home alarm/burglary system? If so, was it funtional/operable? Was it being monitored? If so, by what company? Have their records been sought/produced?
Did KC ever use your CC without permission? What was purchased? Were there ever any discussions about KC using CC that were yours (or CA's if asking GA)?
So were you pleased with her feeling free to use your CC? Were you disappointed that she used your CC?
Did KC every repay you for items purchased with your CC?
Did you ever talk with KC about her use of your CC?
Sitting. on. hands.
During one of the jail visits with Casey, you asked her what you should say to Zanny in your next opportunity before the tv camera. Casey said to tell Zanny that she was forgiven.
Why didn't you ever relay this message when you were again on television?
The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:
George, have you ever taken out CC in Cindy's name without her knowledge?
Question for GA and CA:
Did you ever own a roll of henkel duct tape with the distinctive logo printed on the outside of the tape?
If he waivers or plays word games, Morgan should show him a picture of the gas can with the duct tape to refresh his memory.
Why didn't you report Caylee's pooh blanket missing the minute you learned it was gone? Did you think ZG had it at her house?
I doubt that he could get an answer but I'd like to see him ask if KC had any arrests or any underage contact with LE that is now under seal.
Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee
I was looking through the Depo again...and had more ideas
Cindy~ Did KC every take cash from you? how much? when? Do you know what she needed it for? Did she ever state she was paying the nanny.
Ms. Anthony did you ever confront your daughter about taking money from you? Did you ever talk about the money she took with anybody? with KC? Were you happy that she took money from you? Were you ever disappointed or frustrated with your daughter?
and a snarky question
You have stated that -you had the nanny's phone number but - never contacted the nanny-. Can you tell me the relevance of having the nanny's number if you never called her?
Sitting. on. hands.
Why didn't Morgan ask Lee A about what he told Jesse G., Did KC tell you that your mother had an argument/fight on or about June 15th & put her hands on KC's throat, trying to strangle her?
"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings