Beyonce Decides to Shop, Sends Lookalike to Museum Tour

MomofBoys

Future Bucs QB
Reaction score
Are you even serious?

What a hussy. Seriously. How would you feel to be the museum director and be duped like that? It'd be humiliating.

I've lost all respect. All of it.

Are you even serious?

What a hussy. Seriously. How would you feel to be the museum director and be duped like that? It'd be humiliating.

I've lost all respect. All of it.

Very rude thing to do.

Someone like Beyonce dissing a museum director? Hmmmph -should have been the other way around, imo. He undoubtedly has a brain in his head and can probably even carry a tune, besides!

Eve

Can my duplicate be in better shape, with better *advertiser censored*, please?

Hmmm...b/c she has no interest in museums and can't be bothered to do anything that doesn't please her highness?

Totally. She didn't do this because she was busy, she did this because she felt she had better things to do, and what better way to blow off an obligation?

I don't know why I find this so rotten, but I think it's awful.

I'm shooting for a clone with better abs please? Preferably one that hasn't given birth to five children as I have? Please?

Ummmm.........BUSTED!!!! lol.....

Come back down to earth, Beyonce. :crazy:

Totally. She didn't do this because she was busy, she did this because she felt she had better things to do, and what better way to blow off an obligation?

I don't know why I find this so rotten, but I think it's awful.

Well it is awful. If she had just made up an excuse if she didn't want to do it that would bad enough. But to send a look - alike is down right insulting.

Ballsy woman. She has 'better' things to do. How nice.

Going to make sure my kids never go to one of her 'fundraising' events in Houston too. They keep asking everytime Beyonce comes home. ugggggg

Are they positive that Beyonce was really shopping, because she could have been worried about the swine flu and paid her double really well to make the public appearance for her.

I doubt that's it, as Vienna isn't exactly the hub of the swine flu, she was definitely shopping, and even if she was a flu-phobe, she could say that instead of duping hundreds of people.

I am having a tough time believing that this story is true.

I want a duplicate I can change places with that has good health.....:):)

Who the heck does she think she is, the freakin queen?
Blah blah blah. That is all I can say without going on a rant about the high and mighty ones.:bang:

Always
Goz

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie