2009.04.30 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy did it again tonight...no mention of Casey/Caylee on her site!

She's talking about stuff found on Casey's computer; "ugly coping" theory JB says Casey used to hide her own pain; jail phone call by Casey "they're going to pin this all on me if they don't find Caylee" "they haven't listened to a (expletive deleted) thing I've said". More of depo with CA/GA.

Jose Baez..."Casey's behavior after Caylee went missing was "Ugly Coping"......She was trying to disguise her pain"

Casey's computer contained 1,000's of Dark & Disturbing images & sayings

Will they come back to haunt her?

Nancy did it again tonight...no mention of Casey/Caylee on her site!

She's talking about stuff found on Casey's computer; "ugly coping" theory JB says Casey used to hide her own pain; jail phone call by Casey "they're going to pin this all on me if they don't find Caylee" "they haven't listened to a (expletive deleted) thing I've said". More of depo with CA/GA.

Who was she talking to. I don't member that. Well, not all of it. Something I missed but she was goin so fast.

Little clip that caught my 'ear'. KC, (says Cindy), you never did give us a full description of Zanny, she has curly brown hair and ...?

KC's reply - "yeah and um, she has shoulder length hair that she wears straight and ..."

not verbatim but that's how I heard it. So Cindy saying curly and KC agreeing with her then seconds later saying she wears it straight.

Good Lord, pathelogical liars can't even keep their answers straight for 3 seconds. :rolleyes: At least that's what it sounded like.

Hope Nancy will play the clip again.

OH and yes to above post - If they only listened to what she said??? WHAT DID SHE EVER SAY TO LE that would have helped find an ant hill?

Sayings From Casey's Laptop....

Skull Images

Don't live for anyone but yourself

Remember my name...I'll be famous some day

A killers perfect weapon...Crystal eyes & a heart of Coal

Your twisted, depraved & rotten to the core...I like that in a person

Who was she talking to. I don't member that. Well, not all of it. Something I missed but she was goin so fast.

That was her very first phone call to CA. the first arrest in July 08

TAPED TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDED JAIL CALL BETWEEN
CASEY ANTHONY AND CINDY ANTHONY ON JULY 16, 2008
page 7...She is speaking with Kristina

CMA: They arrested me because they said that…
KC: Yeah (affirmative), because they said that the person that you dropped Caylee with doesn’t even exist.
CMA: Because oh, look, they can’t find her in the Florida database. She’s not just from Florida. If they would actually listen to anything that I would have said to them they would have had their leads. They maybe could have tracked her down. They haven’t listened to a thing that I have said.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Jail.Call.Between.Cindy.and.Casey.071808.pdf

Nancy talking to her producer. What did police learn?

Ellie: LE looked at everything on her computer, images of skulls, images with sayings, etc.

Mark Williams: He's never heard of the term "ugly coping" before. People don't cope the same way when faced with tragedy. JB's comparing Casey's partying while Caylee was missing with a case in California.

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Casey's behavior is excitement that the little girl is out of the way. Reaction formation is the correct term for acting out while grieving; but Casey never "grieved" even when she got to jail.

That might have been the call where she talks to her mom, Lee and her friend on the phone, they were all at the house, IIRC.

I have seem some of them. but others I have not seen. I wonder, are some of these part of the new doc dump?

If Casey is convicted these sayings & images are going to come into evidence during the sentencing phase

They paint a person with a cold Black Heart & A person usually downloads sayings that they can relate to

More of audio & video interview of Casey with LE when she was arrested for murder.

Leonard: we're trying to equate her with being a normal person, but she's not. Her thinking is it was an accident so she's just along for the ride.

Drew P: "she's cold, she's cruel, etc" those things are common to myspace.

Nancy talking with Dr. Marshall about the phrases Casey chose for her myspace.

Dr. Marshall: It reminds her of a series of prison drawings from a convicted killer. In the mind of the killer, the idea of having power over the victim; it shows Casey fantasizes with death and being famous.

Gloria Allred, John Burris, Peter Odom

Nancy's saying that she used to have a blank book & she filled it with inspirational sayings

Quotes from Hellen Keller & other people that she admired

Nothing like what Casey chose to download to her computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members