1016 users online (187 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA - Fontana, WhtFem 662UFCA, 25-35, hit by car, Aug'85 - Marguerite O'Brien

Hi Guys

Came across this Jane Doe on the Doe Network this more her link is here
    https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=260...SC&from=search on namus
    So much information to go off photos etc...she pulled on my heart strings so I would love some help

Have emailed the coroner in charge of her case so will see how that goes, now just searching for possibles.

Here is some more information about her from the Doe Network:
    Case History
    The victim was killed when she attempted to cross lanes of traffic on foot at Valley Boulevard, east of Cherry Avenue, in Fontana, California, and was struck by a vehicle. Implication is that she may have travelled on the east coast (New York, Wisconsin).
    Identity may be established by fingerprints and dental X-rays.

Pearly
    Last edited by CarlK90245; 03-28-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: update thread title

Thought I would let everyone know I have nicknamed her 'Cherry Doe' because she was found on Valley Blvd east of Cherry Ave in Fontana California.

kpdx is offline Jane Doe was discovered Aug. 14, 1977 outside of Everett WA

kpdx is offline Jane Doe was discovered Aug. 14, 1977 outside of Everett WA
    the more i look at it, the more i think the last one, juliana could be a possible....

Esther Valdez as another possible:
    http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...ez_esther.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...gton_lisa.html
    Lisa Karen Addington
    her face is very similar

Quote Originally Posted by kpdx View Post
    the more i look at it, the more i think the last one, juliana could be a possible....
    It is funny you say this because I have her on my list of people I started in 1985, but I was on another computer but haven't posted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pearly View Post
    Hi Guys

Came across this Jane Doe on the Doe Network this more her link is here
    https://identifyus.org/?p=case&i=260...SC&from=search on namus
    Here's her Doe Network page;
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/662ufca.html
    It is the nature of the truth to struggle to the light.

Too short, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by pearly View Post

Ok--One of the pieces of paper appears to say Lincoln Hotel with a telephone number. The number for Rusty also has a similar prefix (724 + 722) Gen could mean general information. I did a google seach for Lincoln Hotel:

There is a Lincoln Plaza Hotel in Monterey Park, near LA
    An Abraham Lincoln Hotel in Springfield, IL
    ***The Hotel Lincoln in Duluth, MN but was not longer in operation after the mid 1970's, so probably did not have phone service.

There is a Lincoln Motel in Oklahoma

I also did a google just of the 722-9612, and several things in Gallop, NM came up, as well as Costa Mesa, CA, Duluth MN, Newfoundland, Canada.

I searched the address for the insurance company in Philips, WI--The address is 177 N Lake St (it appears to now be Ave). There is a massage therapy shop there now, but when I called to see if an insurance company used to be there, I only got voicemail. There are several insurance agencies in Philips, so perhaps one of them used to be located at this address. They may not know her by face anyway, most insurance business is done over the telephone. Philips seems to be a small town though, so could she have been from there?

For Rustys phone number I get:
    Vista, CA, Oceanside, CA, Salamanca, NY, Duluth, MN

It looks like she was missing quite a few teeth and had several fillings as well. IMHO, this lends credence to her being transient.

Dental chart
    (click to enlarge)
    cajddc.jpg
    Last edited by jessunlil; 05-01-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: To label the image.
    It is the nature of the truth to struggle to the light.

everyone here is fabulous I too have been looking at the pieces of paper etc trying to find out what they may mean!

Once I find otu what the Coroner knows about the paper maybe we can try contacting some of the places to see if they recognise her???

MadeaBecBec is offline "The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it."

Exclamation Warning!! Morgue Photo

I did a reverse lookup on all the area codes of California, with phone number listed under "Rusty", the area code 661 comes up with this: Steven R Littman18651 Pine Canyon Rd Lake Hughes, CA 93532-1100 I wonder if the 'R' could be "Rusty" it also shows a Jeanne living there, ages 50-59

Pearly: You want to forward this info on to LE? I wouldn't think it would hurt for LE to give them a call, ask if they know anyone that's missing!

Also, I like Julianne Jaillette as well, looks are very similar, bags found in a lobby of hotel, in Reno,NV! Traveling?

Here's a side by side of Cherry Doe and Julianne:
    Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeaBecBec View Post
    I did a reverse lookup on all the area codes of California, with phone number listed under "Rusty", the area code 661 comes up with this: Steven R Littman18651 Pine Canyon Rd Lake Hughes, CA 93532-1100 I wonder if the 'R' could be "Rusty" it also shows a Jeanne living there, ages 50-59

Pearly: You want to forward this info on to LE? I wouldn't think it would hurt for LE to give them a call, ask if they know anyone that's missing!

Also, I like Julianne Jaillette as well, looks are very similar, bags found in a lobby of hotel, in Reno,NV! Traveling?

Not a problem MBB, will sure do! I am going to send a follow up email this week if I hear nothing so fingers crossed they get back to me

Lake Hughes is in Los Angeles county too, so in the general vicinity, good find! Wouldn't you think that LE would have tried contacting all the local area codes for the numbers? I am curious where this girl was walking to and from. I wander what businesses were/are in the area, and if there was an abandoned car found. With her heels and things in her purse, I do not think she was transient.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeaBecBec View Post

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast