1399 users online (340 members and 1059 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19342108/detail.html

2 Kodak Funsaver Cameras that were developed. Can't wait to see these pics

Last edited by ibyoungr; 05-01-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: changed month and date format.
    ~~~~ There is a fine line between being a busybody and a sleuth.~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/blank/19342108/detail.html

2 Kodak Funsaver Cameras that were developed. Can't wait to see these pics
    Did the report say that there were pictures on only one of the cameras? Going back to check.

ETA: Print made from one camera. The other was blank.

Let's hope the pictures are related, although I believe Casey is so digitally oriented that I have wondered if she would use a throw-away camera. Thoughts?

it did state that one of the cameras were blank.

are the pictures included in this set of documents?

the snake?

Why did they do an autopsy on the snake, and what is the relevance to the case?

Quote Originally Posted by rcvela001 View Post
    Why did they do an autopsy on the snake, and what is the relevance to the case?
    I thought they may do an autopsy on the snake, considering it was found in caylee's general area.

Perhaps they thought there may be evidence in the snakes belly? Blood from Caylee?

*cringe*
    I suppose they are leaving no stone left unturned.

Does this imply that there are further test results to come on the textile fibers found on the tape?

Page 5586: "Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved on glass microscope slides for future comparison purposes."

Fibers from Casey's clothes perhaps? When you're cutting duct tape unles syou anchor the loose end it sometimes flaps around and could have connected with her clothes. Or perhaps fibers from the trunk, assuming she did not put Caylee in the bags immediately? Or fibers from Caylee's bedding?

As for the bullet casing, if it came from a Winchester rifle I just can't see Casey firing one. Rifles have quite a kick-back and the only time I shot one I was about Casey's age and weight and it almost knocked me flat on my butt.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
    As for the bullet casing, if it came from a Winchester rifle I just can't see Casey firing one. Rifles have quite a kick-back and the only time I shot one I was about Casey's age and weight and it almost knocked me flat on my butt.
    I doubt the bullet casing isn't even part of this case. I bet it was just part of the debris at the remains site.

If they are thinking a gun was involved, there would have been some sort of trauma to the remains.

Quote Originally Posted by nephers View Post
    I doubt the bullet casing isn't even part of this case. I bet it was just part of the debris at the remains site.

If they are thinking a gun was involved, there would have been some sort of trauma to the remains.
    ITA. I personally believe the singular 'weapon' used was the duct tape.

Now, if it had have been from a handgun, then there might have been speculation about George's gun.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    I thought they may do an autopsy on the snake, considering it was found in caylee's general area.

Perhaps they thought there may be evidence in the snakes belly? Blood from Caylee?

*cringe*
    I suppose they are leaving no stone left unturned.
    Morbid, but snakes eat rodents. Rodents will feed on flesh.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

Ive gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Interesting response, I respectfully disagree though. I've been in competition shooting (different calibers of rifles) since I was 12 y.o. and I'm not much different in size from KC. They can be powering but I think if she had enough adrenaline at the moment, she could be capable of almost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by nephers View Post

It's quite possible there was a casing there as debris knowing how it was used as a dumping grounds.
    "You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Orange County Judge John Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

The "smoking gun" in the capital murder case against KC Anthony will be those infamous 31 days, IMO.

I doubt the bullet casing has anything to do with this case, but if it does, perhaps it was used as a piece of jewllery.. they are sometimes used to hold things like gemstones, or as part of a necklace.. but in that event it woud probably show signs of being used that way.. holes drilled in it to place a chain through or something. the report dosen't say anything about that.

Interesting to know what happens to a snake when it is run over. I liked it.
    GA: "...I mean Im not a stupid guy...
    Det. Hussey: I think youre, I think youre a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Barracuda View Post
    Interesting response, I respectfully disagree though. I've been in competition shooting (different calibers of rifles) since I was 12 y.o. and I'm not much different in size from KC. They can be powering but I think if she had enough adrenaline at the moment, she could be capable of almost anything.
    You're braver than I! I was so scared of the thing that it probably had something to do with how I held it. I had to do it to pass a Conservation & Survival course though. I'm a wimp and do all my shooting with a camera.

I do agree that if Casey was in one of her rages as seen int he jail house video (Aug 12?) with George and Cindy, you're probably right and that she could do almost anything. I also agree that I think it is just debris. Someone target shooting at a tree or snakes.

Does this imply that there are further test results to come on the textile fibers found on the tape?

Page 5586: "Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved on glass microscope slides for future comparison purposes."

Fibers from Casey's clothes perhaps? When you're cutting duct tape unles syou anchor the loose end it sometimes flaps around and could have connected with her clothes. Or perhaps fibers from the trunk, assuming she did not put Caylee in the bags immediately? Or fibers from Caylee's bedding?
    They probably will test/compare the found fibers with Casey's clothes, Anthony carpet, trunk upholstery, etc.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast