2009.05.01 Document Release: "FBI FORENSIC REPORT" ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibyoungr

Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/blank/19342108/detail.html

2 Kodak Funsaver Cameras that were developed. Can't wait to see these pics

picture.php

http://www.wftv.com/blank/19342108/detail.html

2 Kodak Funsaver Cameras that were developed. Can't wait to see these pics
detail.html

Did the report say that there were pictures on only one of the cameras? Going back to check.

ETA: Print made from one camera. The other was blank.

Let's hope the pictures are related, although I believe Casey is so digitally oriented that I have wondered if she would use a throw-away camera. Thoughts?

it did state that one of the cameras were blank.

are the pictures included in this set of documents?

Why did they do an autopsy on the snake, and what is the relevance to the case?

Why did they do an autopsy on the snake, and what is the relevance to the case?

I thought they may do an autopsy on the snake, considering it was found in caylee's general area.

Perhaps they thought there may be evidence in the snakes belly? Blood from Caylee?

*cringe*
I suppose they are leaving no stone left unturned.

Does this imply that there are further test results to come on the textile fibers found on the tape?

Page 5586: "Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved on glass microscope slides for future comparison purposes."

Fibers from Casey's clothes perhaps? When you're cutting duct tape unles syou anchor the loose end it sometimes flaps around and could have connected with her clothes. Or perhaps fibers from the trunk, assuming she did not put Caylee in the bags immediately? Or fibers from Caylee's bedding?

As for the bullet casing, if it came from a Winchester rifle I just can't see Casey firing one. Rifles have quite a kick-back and the only time I shot one I was about Casey's age and weight and it almost knocked me flat on my butt.

As for the bullet casing, if it came from a Winchester rifle I just can't see Casey firing one. Rifles have quite a kick-back and the only time I shot one I was about Casey's age and weight and it almost knocked me flat on my butt.

I doubt the bullet casing isn't even part of this case. I bet it was just part of the debris at the remains site.

If they are thinking a gun was involved, there would have been some sort of trauma to the remains.

I doubt the bullet casing isn't even part of this case. I bet it was just part of the debris at the remains site.

If they are thinking a gun was involved, there would have been some sort of trauma to the remains.

ITA. I personally believe the singular 'weapon' used was the duct tape.

Now, if it had have been from a handgun, then there might have been speculation about George's gun.

I thought they may do an autopsy on the snake, considering it was found in caylee's general area.

Perhaps they thought there may be evidence in the snakes belly? Blood from Caylee?

*cringe*
I suppose they are leaving no stone left unturned.

Morbid, but snakes eat rodents. Rodents will feed on flesh.

Interesting response, I respectfully disagree though. I've been in competition shooting (different calibers of rifles) since I was 12 y.o. and I'm not much different in size from KC. They can be powering but I think if she had enough adrenaline at the moment, she could be capable of almost anything. :furious:

It's quite possible there was a casing there as debris knowing how it was used as a dumping grounds.

I doubt the bullet casing has anything to do with this case, but if it does, perhaps it was used as a piece of jewllery.. they are sometimes used to hold things like gemstones, or as part of a necklace.. but in that event it woud probably show signs of being used that way.. holes drilled in it to place a chain through or something. the report dosen't say anything about that.

Interesting to know what happens to a snake when it is run over. I liked it.

Interesting response, I respectfully disagree though. I've been in competition shooting (different calibers of rifles) since I was 12 y.o. and I'm not much different in size from KC. They can be powering but I think if she had enough adrenaline at the moment, she could be capable of almost anything. :furious:

You're braver than I! I was so scared of the thing that it probably had something to do with how I held it. :D I had to do it to pass a Conservation & Survival course though. I'm a wimp and do all my shooting with a camera.

I do agree that if Casey was in one of her rages as seen int he jail house video (Aug 12?) with George and Cindy, you're probably right and that she could do almost anything. I also agree that I think it is just debris. Someone target shooting at a tree or snakes.

Does this imply that there are further test results to come on the textile fibers found on the tape?

Page 5586: "Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved on glass microscope slides for future comparison purposes."

Fibers from Casey's clothes perhaps? When you're cutting duct tape unles syou anchor the loose end it sometimes flaps around and could have connected with her clothes. Or perhaps fibers from the trunk, assuming she did not put Caylee in the bags immediately? Or fibers from Caylee's bedding?

They probably will test/compare the found fibers with Casey's clothes, Anthony carpet, trunk upholstery, etc.

FWIW, the gas can mentioned on discovery page 5252 is the one KC and Amy went to buy on June 30 - with Amy's money, of course. LE got it from Amy on Dec 15. It is interesting that it appears it was never used.

FWIW, the gas can mentioned on discovery page 5252 is the one KC and Amy went to buy on June 30 - with Amy's money, of course. LE got it from Amy on Dec 15. It is interesting that it appears it was never used.

Did they say they filled it before or after they drove by and found the car was gone? Do you recall?

In the WFTV article today it says the following about the chloroform and the fact that the hair wasn't tested for the drug,

"The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition."

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html

Now in the FBI report, it doesn't say anything about chloroform being a product of decomp and that being the reason they didn't test for it (or atleast I couldn't find it)...I am confused as to where WFTV got this from...

Can they check what type of vehicle (car or truck ) ran over the snake if they have the vehicle to inspect, such as snake DNA being still present on tire, etc ? Did anyone see if they established a time line in when the snake was hit ?

My opinion only

Interesting to know what happens to a snake when it is run over. I liked it.

Yes. I have always wondered how that snake died. Because Kronk and Co. never mentioned killing it....

I thought it had to be a car, but didn't see any smash marks on the snakes' body in the pics of it in that freezer and open plastic bag. It could have been a clue, how the snake died, as if it was not a vehicle, what could have caused it's demise? Was someone 'poking' around and saw that big azz snake rattleing, got scared, hit it with something, and got outta there? Just a thought. Interesting read though. I also had thought someone could have shot at it. RIP snakey-poo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni