Forensic Astrology - BRITTANEE M. DREXEL, missing 4/25/09 Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 17 year old girl was born with both Sun and Moon plus Mercury in Libra square Neptune and the North Node of the Moon. Her Mars, at 24° Libra is nearby. The chart for last weekend at Myrtle Beach showed Sun // Neptune, which is difficult for someone vulnerable to the more negative connotations of Neptune. She also has Saturn and Venus at 0° in Aquarius and Virgo which makes her sensitive to the entry of Mars and then Venus in the heavens at 0° Aries. Her Pluto at birth is on Fixed Star Serpentis. Jupiter in Virgo natally relates well to her Uranus in Capricorn. A New Moon youngster doesn't have the worldly exposure to take a trip like this independently. She is easlily confused and at a loss, Neptune affliction. The Node affliction is unhelpful when with a group of people and Neptune conjunct Node is worse. They were not focused on the practical matters of the trip nor on who was where.

This 17 year old girl was born with both Sun and Moon plus Mercury in Libra square Neptune and the North Node of the Moon. Her Mars, at 24° Libra is nearby. The chart for last weekend at Myrtle Beach showed Sun // Neptune, which is difficult for someone vulnerable to the more negative connotations of Neptune. She also has Saturn and Venus at 0° in Aquarius and Virgo which makes her sensitive to the entry of Mars and then Venus in the heavens at 0° Aries. Her Pluto at birth is on Fixed Star Serpentis. Jupiter in Virgo natally relates well to her Saturn in Capricorn. A New Moon youngster doesn't have the worldly exposure to take a trip like this independently. She is easlily confused and at a loss, Neptune affliction. The Node affliction is unhelpful when with a group of people and Neptune conjunct Node is worse. They were not focused on the practical matters of the trip nor on who was where.

Hi Tuba,
Sorry for trying to clarify but from your charts do you mean that she was going to see someone regarding a sexual intention on her walk and he got carried away and killed her or is she still alive?

No, I think she was just going back to her hotel. She is on Citalopram for her depression.

Hi Tuba,
Sorry for trying to clarify but from your charts do you mean that she was going to see someone regarding a sexual intention on her walk and he got carried away and killed her or is she still alive?

Do you think she is alive?

Brittanee Drexel was born with SUN-MERCURY conjunction square URANUS-NEPTUNE conjunction. This can (but doesn't have to) manifest as disturbances (URANUS) in the thinking process (MERCURY) and/or confused (NEPTUNE) thinking (MERCURY). This is a child who has a tendency to make poor decisions, often abruptly.

With SUN square URANUS, Brittanee seeks independence and freedom. Her natal SUN-MERCURY are both in the Aquarian decanate of Libra, making it even more probable that her independence and ability to get her own way were of highest priority. Thus, the sneaking off to SC while bamboozling the family into thinking she was staying with a local girlfriend.

Unfortunately for Brittanee this trip was a tragically unwise decision, as it resulted in her disappearance.

I do not think she ran away.

Thanks,
Soulscape

The South Node of the Moon and Venus are the same distance, 28°, from the Meridian Axis (House 10 and House 4), so the group of girls are important to this case. So far, they have not been vocal. Once again, since the node is intercepted, we have hidden factors and deception. Secretive activity took place and the truth is masked.

The Trine of the chart falls out at Cusp 2. The Second House does not contain an Earth Sign like House 10 and House 6, the other points of the triangle. Someone was upset about money or belongings~the shorts and maybe more.

Nor does the master key to this missing person case look good. Neptune controls the end result, the outcome and he is also intercepted, like the group. This responsible party is over confident (and a "con") and is found in an upscale residential development. This person also engages in secret activity pertinent to the disappearance but will be unearthed by law enforcement because Saturn controls the Cusp of House 3 where the perpetrator hides and the police are on view atop the chart in the authority sector. An issue will come out of the cold blue air as this case develops.

Hi Tuba and Soulscape - I love reading your charts. I'm not an astrologer - can you tell at all if she is alive? do you see death?

The South Node of the Moon and Venus are the same distance, 28°, from the Meridian Axis (House 10 and House 4), so the group of girls are important to this case. So far, they have not been vocal. Once again, since the node is intercepted, we have hidden factors and deception. Secretive activity took place and the truth is masked.

The Trine of the chart falls out at Cusp 2. The Second House does not contain an Earth Sign like House 10 and House 6, the other points of the triangle. Someone was upset about money or belongings~the shorts and maybe more.

Nor does the master key to this missing person case look good. Neptune controls the end result, the outcome and he is also intercepted, like the group. This responsible party is over confident (and a "con") and is found in an upscale residential development. This person also engages in secret activity pertinent to the disappearance but will be unearthed by law enforcement because Saturn controls the Cusp of House 3 where the perpetrator hides and the police are on view atop the chart in the authority sector. An issue will come out of the cold blue air as this case develops.

Oh this is not good! If I'm reading that statement right the responsible party either has money or his parents have money. I hope this one doesn't turn out to be like the Holloway case.

http://www.thesunnews.com/news/breaking_news/story/883214.html

A friend at Camp Lejeune, N.C., reported her missing around 5 a.m. Sunday.

not sure if you astros had the time she was reported missing... Also, they are currently searching a river based on a lead...

Police from Myrtle Beach are in Georgetown County searching areas near U.S. 17 and the North Santee River for Brittanee Marie Drexel, a 17-year-old from New York who disappeared while on a visit to Myrtle Beach.
Capt. David Knipes from Myrtle Beach Police said investigators are following all lead and one of those leads has lead officers from Myrtle Beach and other agencies to look into an area of Georgetown County
snipped from previous link

Glad to see the super astros and sleuthers working on this case. Where she disappeared is not very far away from me. Prayers for her family.

Glad to see the super astros and sleuthers working on this case. Where she disappeared is not very far away from me. Prayers for her family.

Good! Maybe you can describe Georgetown County, at least to some extent.

The chart below shows 27:28 Pisces on the ASCENDANT with URANUS, planet of sudden and unpredictable circumstances, hovering above. Unfortunately, by the time family friend John H. filed the Missing Person Report with local police, it was too late to do anything about Brittanee's sudden (URANUS) and mysterious (Pisces) disappearance.

BrittaneeDrexelReportedMissing.gif

SUN and MOON, always important to analyze in a forensic horary chart, are below the horizon, never a comforting testimony. In this chart, Brittanee is assigned to the 7th House, making it the Turned 1st. VERTEX placed at cusp of the Turned 1st gives a fated quality to our analysis. Lord Turned 1st Britannee is MERCURY, here, in the Turned 8th House of Death. SUN conjuncts the Turned 8th House cusp and MOON is within. Before she leaves her sign, MOON will conjunct ADMETOS and then MERCURY Lord Turned 1st, which is exactly conjunct Fixed Star ALGOL, the most malefic star in the heavens often associated with 'losing one's head' either literally or figuratively.

Interceptions show what is hidden or what is interfering with the matter under analysis. Here, we see the sign Aries containing both VENUS and MARS, and the sign Libra intercepted across the 1/7 axis. Because Virgo is on the Turned 1st with Libra intercepted, we must give Libra's ruler VENUS to Brittanee as a co-ruler. We see VENUS (Brittanee) is applying conjunct a male --- MARS (violence, rage, rape, murder) and both VENUS and MARS are applying square to PLUTO (transformation, destruction, kidnapping, rape, murder). MARS and PLUTO co-rule the radix 8th House of Death. This information is not available to the person making the police report, nor to the police, because of the interception which hides the truth of the matter.

HADES of degradation, filth, garbage and often a death marker is close conjunct the radix 4th House End of the Matter. Lord 4 is MERCURY, same as Brittanee. MERCURY in Taurus (conjunct ALGOL) is disposited by VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO. PLUTO is disposited by SATURN in Virgo disposited by MERCURY (Brittanee and Lord 4 End of the Matter). SATURN is the classic significator of death. Here, he is conjunct the Arabic Part of Death 14:14 Virgo (not shown) with both opposed the Asteroid TORO (brutality) 15:05 Pisces (not shown). The opposition of SATURN and TORO is partile (exact). The Part of Fortune becomes the Part of MISFortune x 2 because it is both in Pisces (unfortunate) and in the radix 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. This is double misfortune...

The MARS person is very strong --- MARS in Aries is in his own sign, inordinately powerful compared to VENUS who is peregrine (having no essential dignity) and in the sign of her detriment.

Testesterone was high in the hours preceeding this Report. The MARS person overpowered Brittanee --- not a hard thing to do when the victim is 5 ft. tall and barely 100 lbs. With VENUS conj. MARS square PLUTO, lust became physical and rape occurred. With unstable URANUS sitting on the ASCENDANT, the event was entirely unpredictable. She was snatched before she knew what was happening.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Can anyone track down Peter B's birth data?

(Webster, N.Y./Myrtle Beach, S.C.) - A young man from Webster, Peter Brozowitz, is being questioned in the disappearance of 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel of Chili in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Brozowitz is a 2006 graduate of Webster Thomas High School.

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/st...tanee-Drexel-Case/5zvFR4OCL0q6etDkAADcFw.cspx

Thanks,
Soulscape

I was about to give up for the night......

I haven't cross checked this yet.

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=calendar;year=2008;month=8

On August 30, 2008, Peter turned 20. So he was born in the year of 1988?? Someone double check my addition please, it's 2:40 am and I'm cross eyed!:crazy:

I was about to give up for the night......

I haven't cross checked this yet.

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=calendar;year=2008;month=8

On August 30, 2008, Peter turned 20. So he was born in the year of 1988?? Someone double check my addition please, it's 2:40 am and I'm cross eyed!:crazy:

Now that's some fine 'sleuthing' Lovejac. :clap:We've seen his fast track marketing associations to the $$big bucks$$ online and thru ebay, but YOU dug deeper into the marketing groups he ties in with, and found a B'day calendar 8/30/88 ( similar to WS's ).
Thank you!!!!

:star1::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
And now dear Lovejac, we present you with the ASTRO CROWN of Achievement

CROWN1.jpg

Now that's some fine 'sleuthing' Lovejac. :clap:We've seen his fast track marketing associations to the $$big bucks$$ online and thru ebay, but YOU dug deeper into the marketing groups he ties in with, and found a B'day calendar 8/30/88 ( similar to WS's ).
Thank you!!!!

:star1::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
And now dear Lovejac, we present you with the ASTRO CROWN of Achievement

CROWN1.jpg

Aw shucks! :blushing::blushing: It's the least I can do, for all that you guys do! I humbly accept the Astro Crown and wear it proudly! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie