2009.05.01 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening and TGIF!!! :seeya:

Breaking news! Stacks of new evidence released in the murder one case against tot mom. Will this make or break Casey Anthony's defense? Nancy Grace has the latest on HLN at 8 & 10 p.m.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Nancy's starting out her preview with the case of the missing professor who is suspected of killing his wife and the missing 17 y/o from spring break.

NG says the newly released documents are a torpedo to the state's case!

Hundreds of secret police files just released. Soil samples from where Caylee was found fail to make a match to Casey's 21+ pairs of shoes. Bullet evidence found near Caylee's body. Prosecution's case in turmoil?

Showing clips from jail house visits.

Now covering the professor case.....................

It sounds like she's going to talk about the professor first.

I don't think the SA has anythang to worry about.

Remember it's sweeps week.:crazy:
From what I've read so far, I can't believe these are the documents released after reintroducing the DP. But I have faith that the prosecution who are about to spend millions of tax dollars more than the millions they've likely spent so far trying this case, are competent and this is all part of some strategy.

Let the defense sift through this awhile. Let Baez get all arrogant and puff himself up and then sit back on his laurels...BANG. Here's what we did find.
Let the A's get all mouthy to the media again, slipping up and creating some new version, then disclose that the dust and dirt they got from the A's vacum cleaners does match the soil at the scene.

This isn't the evidence they plan on convicting with IMO. No way, no how. Don't care what NG and the experts think.

If KC is found not guilty this will be the OJ verdict all over again based on the amount of evidence the state has against the defendant. The OJ verdict was a joke/shock and I don't see a jury in high profile case making that mistake again (especially in the less liberal FL) IMO. Especially after OJ went on to write a book basically confessing after years went by of him walking free and then went on to commit another serious crime. I'm not surprised that matching soil wasn't found in her trunk (I doubt she put anything from the crime scene in her trunk after dumping it) or shoes (she could have easily thrown them out or washed them when she was out on bail--they didn't retrieve the shoes until Dec IIRC..to be honest I would have been surprised if they did find dirt on the shoes cause I highly doubt KC would hold onto anything tying her to the scene when she was home and able to destroy it) so I'm not that disappointed or think of this as a "torpedo to the state." I believe they have more information they are holding onto for as long as they can because I believe that's what a smart prosecutor would do--give the defense less time to try to come up with excuses. They have a strong, DP warranting case and don't need to show all the evidence to the public 1+ years before the trial starts IMO.

While we're waiting for Nancy to get back to this case, I just thought of something about none of Casey's shoes matching the soil where Caylee was found. Anybody else think she probably had on a cheap pair of flip flops that she tossed in the trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford