2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included) #2

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
Here is George's deposition on video:

http://www.forthepeople.com/

ETA: Note that some people are having problems with the video skipping, and I am now getting a 'Video Not Found' error.

Transcript: http://www.forthepeople.com/GAnthony-Depo.pdf

I recommend right clicking the link for the transcript and saving it to your hard disk, then opening it from there. I had some problems opening it directly (possibly the number of people trying to access it).

ETA: WESH now has a Video excerpt as well as the PDF file of the transcript:
http://www.wesh.com/news/19139883/detail.html

ETA: Part 1 is back up and apparantly the outage was due to them loading Part 2, which is also now posted.

I'm not getting skipping now on Part 1!

http://www.forthepeople.com/

ETA: Part 1 video now posted on WFTV:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19140766/index.html

The A's sure want to be in charge if the depos. Morgan was asking what KC bought for the house and when GA decides he doesn't wanna talk about it anymore the accuses Morgan of putting words in his mouth----GA says, "We'll end that conversation right there". "I suggest you go to another question, Sir." "I don't think thats relevant, here Sir." "I'm not gonna answer this any further with that".

Why side step when being ask simple questions? I have seen peeps say that Morgan was harassing with the questions. What I was seeing was Morgan trying to get an answer to a question and not gettin an answer. Why couldn't GA just say. "KC never contributed to the household, that I know of". If they dropped the attitude and just get on with it---it wouldn't be so bad.

The A's sure want to be in charge if the depos. Morgan was asking what KC bought for the house and when GA decides he doesn't wanna talk about it anymore the accuses Morgan of putting words in his mouth----GA says, "We'll end that conversation right there". "I suggest you go to another question, Sir." "I don't think thats relevant, here Sir." "I'm not gonna answer this any further with that".

Why side step when being ask simple questions? I have seen peeps say that Morgan was harassing with the questions. What I was seeing was Morgan trying to get an answer to a question and not gettin an answer. Why couldn't GA just say. "KC never contributed to the household, that I know of". If they dropped the attitude and just get on with it---it wouldn't be so bad.

Both him and Cindy had trouble answering the most basic questions ..

GA gives the impression (to me anyway) that he doesn't think he nor his family should "have" to answer to anybody. Not even the "Laws of the Land". Strange thinking for me. I have to answer to everybody who goes to and from my life, and I ask the same for the peeps I deal with in my life. 99 1/2 % of that is "truth". Maybe even more % than that.

Could it have had anything to do with the other case against Casey? Perhaps they didn't want to openly admit that she had no money and hence, establishing a "motive" for her to steal. Just thinking...

The A's have done a superb job of filling in all of the blanks that their daughter left blank! To her detriment. If they'd just shut up, there would have been oh-so-much-more "reasonable doubt"! I have no doubts whatsoever that she is guilty as sin of having murdered her daughter but lately...after much time and consideration...and after having watched these two (parent "clowns")...I'm slowly but surely starting to come to some other potential conclusions...

We've all been shocked and appauled by their behavior. Many theories have been thrown out...weird family secrets, incest, etc...

What if...What if...They're all hanging on by a thread because maybe - just maybe because - Georgie Porgie found Caylee in the trunk and to save his daughter and wife, threw her and the bag onto Suburban? Could that have happened? If he did that before he brought the car home and didn't tell CA until several hours later after LE had left...Any reason why it wouldn't fit?

IMO - KC definitely is entirely responsible for Caylee's death but could GA's involvement in the cover up be the reason this weirdo family continues to stick together???

Fools is not harsh at all, I don't understand the edit .. :confused:

Back on topic ..

Both Cindy and George have been behaving foolishly since July 15 ..
I don't consider this to be name-calling, more like just saying it as it is ..

Why wouldn't they just answer the questions asked?
Instead, they became combative over basic questions and behaved like fools .. :rolleyes:

The A's have done a superb job of filling in all of the blanks that their daughter left blank! To her detriment. If they'd just shut up, there would have been oh-so-much-more "reasonable doubt"! I have no doubts whatsoever that she is guilty as sin of having murdered her daughter but lately...after much time and consideration...and after having watched these two (parent "clowns")...I'm slowly but surely starting to come to some other potential conclusions...

We've all been shocked and appauled by their behavior. Many theories have been thrown out...weird family secrets, incest, etc...

What if...What if...They're all hanging on by a thread because maybe - just maybe because - Georgie Porgie found Caylee in the trunk and to save his daughter and wife, threw her and the bag onto Suburban? Could that have happened? If he did that before he brought the car home and didn't tell CA until several hours later after LE had left...Any reason why it wouldn't fit?

IMO - KC definitely is entirely responsible for Caylee's death but could GA's involvement in the cover up be the reason this weirdo family continues to stick together???
Hmmm....Good points as far as GA helping KC dispose of the bag. A few months ago I would not have thought that of him... but now, I am sitting here pondering that very thought with you - especially after the way that both he and CA have acted since their precious granddaughter has died. However, I'm not so sure about that possibility, because the very first night that KC was questioned by LE at the A's home, GA went up to Mr. Melich and told him that he thought something was up with his daughter and that he didn't think that she was telling them everything regarding their granddaughter. (If GA had assisted KC in disposing of the body, he was ready to throw her under the bus, rather than stick by her from the very beginning, as he is now doing). Just doesn't add up - although that family doesn't add up either.

Am on the 3rd video and twice now I have seen GA really loose it.
1. When Morgan used the word "remains" and then when he starts talking about gittin close to the car/gas cans.

2. Won't answer any questions about the pool and ladder.

3. Am on 4 now. I started doing something that I've never done before. I would do random pauses. Freeze his looks---connecting to what is being said. OMG---This man is---something is very upsittin about---this man has---well, he is evil.

What were talkin bout last night? Diabolical? Not callin the man a bad name here. You should go try that. CA has a total opposite look about her.

Well, if they had given me something to chew on (d-dump) then I wouldn't have to dwell of such. LMAO

He really get's upset about those gas cans. I agree with Pink. At first I thought that he was the only one in that family telling the truth. Now, I really feel like he may have covered up for kc...or worse, helped her dispose of little Caylee.

I just started watching George's depo again. I don't know why I insist on torturing myself :headache:

I see where Casey gets that smug smirk she displays in court. George has that exact same look on his face. They really do think they're just so superior, don't they? George needs to keep his eyes open when he's lying, I mean speaking. That's a "tell" if I ever saw one!

When George tells Mitnik he should "pronunciate" Zanny correctly and then spells it Zany, I just about fell off my chair! What a :loser:

Ah well, I'm sure I'm just rehashing stuff that's been discussed already. Back to the video :banghead:

Back on topic ..

Instead, they became combative over basic questions and behaved like fools .. :rolleyes:

Marla, ITA. They would have been better off saying, "I don't recall". They would have been lying just the same but at least they wouldn't have come off looking like...well...*advertiser censored**s.

Edited myself...insert any 3 letters you deem appropriate :)

Could it have had anything to do with the other case against Casey? Perhaps they didn't want to openly admit that she had no money and hence, establishing a "motive" for her to steal. Just thinking...

I guess it could be that simple. But what the hay---the more they lie and side step, the worse it looks for KC and for them to, BTW.

I know depos are way more than uncomfortable---but you have to do them. You know---it's like gittin pg. that baby will pass thru your body one day and there ain't no way to git out of it. Well, can't use that---one could always have an abortion. So does that make an abortion a lie? Half truth? Poot--guess it has nuttin to do with it at all.

I guess it could be that simple. But what the hay---they more they lie and side step, the worse it looks for KC and for them to, BTW.

I know depos are way more than uncomfortable---but you have to do them. You know---it's like gittin pg. that baby will pass thru your body one day and there ain't no way to git out of it. Well, can't use that---one could always have an abortion. So does that make an abortion a lie? Half truth? Poot--guess it has nuttin to do with it at all.

Everyone who has ever watched court TV,CSI, etc. Knows that if you do not want to answer a question, just say "not that I recall" It is that simple. What he seems to be doing is answering questions alright, just giving different answers to the same questions that he has addressed before. He made so many statements to the media, LE, etc. Now he wants to be hostile? WTH?
What happened to him to make him basically commit perjury? This is going to be some must watch TV when he is on the witness stand before a judge.
:eek:

Both him and Cindy had trouble answering the most basic questions ..

Yeah. KC lies, and her folks dodge, obfucsate, and rewrite history.

E-N-T-I-T-L-E-M-E-N-T. BIG time!

Pretty hard to speculate, because this weird-azz fam would prolly behave that way if KC was arrested for stealing fruit.

That's why no one knows what to believe, about them.

BTW-- Anybody but me think Lee always looks like he's wearing a lot of the wrong color of eye shadow? Or, maybe he's part raccoon?

Back on topic ..

But, you gotta know, the prosecution prolly LURVES them! The are GREAT for the State's case.

Hmmm....Good points as far as GA helping KC dispose of the bag. A few months ago I would not have thought that of him... but now, I am sitting here pondering that very thought with you - especially after the way that both he and CA have acted since their precious granddaughter has died. However, I'm not so sure about that possibility, because the very first night that KC was questioned by LE at the A's home, GA went up to Mr. Melich and told him that he thought something was up with his daughter and that he didn't think that she was telling them everything regarding their granddaughter. (If GA had assisted KC in disposing of the body, he was ready to throw her under the bus, rather than stick by her from the very beginning, as he is now doing). Just doesn't add up - although that family doesn't add up either.

Yeah, I don't think GA knew where the body was. I don't think he's involved. either.

I think he's about as bright as his daughter, easily as entitled, and totally whipped.

I think GA and CA knew that KC did it, fairly early on. But their thinly-veiled attempts to try to pry info out of her during their jail visits convinced me that they didn't know EXACTLY what happened.

I am still entirely certain that KC acted alone.

I'm not sure I ever remember a family with such talent for drawing negative attention t themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back