Is anyone familiar with the works of

Tadpole12

Reaction score
his works ...

not my cup of tea.

not my kinda movie .... could barely last through the beginning of 'Candyman, (1992 slaher), turned it off .

Just thinking about the comparative between 'Candyman' urban legend;The purported legend about saying his name five times

and the triplets used within the JBR rn.
The 'visible' triplets of phrase ....Don't, John, she dies.....

the urban legend, expressed in pop culture and vernacular ....
with the 'catch phrase:

CANDYMAN , CANDYMAN, CANDYMAN ............
3x

if true does this support idi or rdi? i can c an idi but not pr/jr watching candyman

Just thinking about the comparative between 'Candyman' urban legend;The purported legend about saying his name five times

and the triplets used within the JBR rn.
The 'visible' triplets of phrase ....Don't, John, she dies.....

the urban legend, expressed in pop culture and vernacular ....
with the 'catch phrase:

CANDYMAN , CANDYMAN, CANDYMAN ............
3x

Lol I saw that movie cause my name is Candi and I like horror movies - but I can say without a doubt that J or P never saw that movie...it sucked and they just don't seem the type to rent that type of movie. SPEED on the other hand seems like a movie Patsy would see...maybe even commercials or movie previews in the theatre showed Dennis Hopper saying to Keanu "Don't try to grow a brain John"...she saw a commercial or the actual movie I would bet.

Lol I saw that movie cause my name is Candi and I like horror movies - but I can say without a doubt that J or P never saw that movie...it sucked and they just don't seem the type to rent that type of movie. SPEED on the other hand seems like a movie Patsy would see...maybe even commercials or movie previews in the theatre showed Dennis Hopper saying to Keanu "Don't try to grow a brain John"...she saw a commercial or the actual movie I would bet.

Really??? DH said to K's character "Don't try to grow a brain John..." Will have to watch this (crap) movie now. Never heard this before. But, newbie poster here. Intrigued.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back