1204 users online (245 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CA - Israel Ledesma-Moreno for kidnap of 3yo boy, San Bernardino, 2009

Breaking News San Bernardino County in CA. No Amber alert as there is no vehicle descirption and limited suspect info. getting link.
    They tied up mother and 5 kids then took the boy before the left.
    Brian or Bryan Rodriguez.

Gunmen break into home, kidnap child

Sunday, May 03, 2009

PEDLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- San Bernardino Sheriff's deputies said they are looking for two armed suspects and a child they may have kidnapped in Pedley

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=6794114

The missing child is identified as 3-year-old Briant Rodriguez. The boy is 3 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds. He was wearing a yellow shirt with blue sleeves, blue stripped shorts and black sandals.

The suspects fled the house in an unknown vehicle. The victim said she did not know her attackers.
    Anyone with information on the crime or abduction is asked to call the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department at (909) 387-3589.

JBean, do they have a different form of child alert in CA that can be broadcast when the Amber Alert criteria isn't met?

This is awful. Can only hope the child is found safe.

Thanks Bean and Hi to you Capoly, How awful for Briant as you can imagine how terrified he must be, ripped like that from his family. I pray for his safety. What a little cutie pie he is.

Pedley is an out of the way town so maybe that will help. Little towns seem to have eyes and ears, and often everyone knows everyone and everything about them. Hopefully these perps were local and someone saw something.

xox

3 year old boyBriant Rodriguez kidnapped from California home MERGED CLICK HERE

Justice for Jonbenet!

Gunmen break into home, kidnap child

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Too strange. If they were just breaking in to steal things, doesn't make sense. From what I could tell it didn't look like a real ritzy neighborhood. And why take the kid? Maybe that was just an afterthought as I don't think he was taken for ransom. I would think it would be someone local to that area who did this. Thinking like a thief, if I was going to steal something, I'd head for the richer section of town. Gosh, I hope that poor little guy is okay. What the f is wrong with our world today?

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

My first question is - where's dad?
    Second question - did they know this child was a little boy?

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Good question Lola - with the little guy's hair, maybe they mistakenly thought he was a little girl.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

My prayers for this family. I can't imagine the grief and anxiety they must be feeling.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

When I read the story, I kept thinking there was more to this than we know. Drug revenge? Father revenge? Something is missing. Rarely would robbers take a child.

Agreed, Trino.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Morning news says an an amber alert has now been issued and the FBI has been called.

SAN BERNARDINO — A kidnapped 3-year-old boy remained missing today after two gunmen broke into his family's home, tied up his mother and her five children, robbed the house and left with the child, authorities said.
    The California Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert late Sunday for 3-year-old Briant Rodriguez, about nine hours after he was taken from his San Bernardino home.
    The men, each carrying a handgun, burst through the front door of the home, tied up the family, then ransacked the house and stole money and property, said Cindy Beavers, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_12288866

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast