Was Caylee a "thrill kill"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchvixen

Reaction score
I was watching NG last night and after Dr. Marshall explained all the dark pictures and sayings on KC's computer it dawned on me that she may have killed Caylee just for the thrill of it. She had a perverted interested in the morbid aspect of death and torture and who is much easier to practice on than a 2 year old. At first I thought that she killed to be free and to be with TonE but she made it clear that she would not move to NYC for him. So, why would she kill for him?

What are your thoughts?

IMO she just plain wanted to be rid of Caylee, and was going to do whatever it took...nothing more, nothing less.

I was watching NG last night and after Dr. Marshall explained all the dark pictures and sayings on KC's computer it dawned on me that she may have killed Caylee just for the thrill of it. She had a perverted interested in the morbid aspect of death and torture and who is much easier to practice on than a 2 year old. At first I thought that she killed to be free and to be with TonE but she made it clear that she would not move to NYC for him. So, why would she kill for him?

What are your thoughts?

That's a chilling thought but I think KC hated her life (the control her parents and Caylee had over her) and she wanted a new one.
A more exciting one where she did what she wanted without having to listen to parents or take care of a child.

I do think she had a plan to kill her parents (the neck breaking & chloroform googling, telling AH that the house would be hers).

Eww, I don't even want to go there with a thrill kill. KC did this to get back at her mom IMO. Being free to party for a while was a perk of the killing.

I was thinking...we may never know...we can speculate...we can investigate...but the fact remains...Caylee is dead...and most likely at the hands of her mother.

I can see it being a thrill kill
I can see it being to free KC from a bondage
I can see it as a punishment for CA

I don't see it being an accident...

There is a pattern that has emerged....this is not a thrill kill.... "she hated her mother more than she loved that baby" as quoted by Shirley.....

It appears at the end of May, Casey was ramping up her partying. When she would stay out to late in the night 3AM ish... then a fight with Cindy and Casey occurs... Casey stays overnight with "the nanny" (Ric on May 29th and 30th) to keep Caylee from Cindy.

June 1st Casey is gone for most of the day and does not come back until early AM the next day.

June 2nd we have Casey, Cindy and Caylee all home in the morning (fight time??) Cindy says... you need to spend more time with Caylee. Casey say FINE and she takes Caylee the whole day...

June 3rd - Casey is needing momma Cindy for the weekend, decides to play nice, spend the day mostly around the house and the evening. Spending time with Caylee in order to apease her mother and after all she will need her on:

June 4th - Party at Voyage.. HOME at 3 AM ish... :eek: Cindy is not happy :furious:

June 5th - Comes home early at 7:45 PM spends some time with momma on her birthday - makeup time :blowkiss:

June 6th - Out to Fusion.. comes home at 5AM :eek: Cindy is REALLY MAD :furious:

June 7th - Cindy and Casey have a fight that was possibly the one that JC witnessed possibly at 9AM. Casey says F U and takes a little jog. Cindy says well fine... at tells Casey she and George are going to the beach.
Casey says FINE. I will take Caylee overnite and YOU will not see her.

June 8th - Casey comes home... another possible bickering fight. Casey says FINE, I will show you....

June 9th... Casey stays away overnite at Ric's. Amy is now there and Casey keeps Caylee away from Grandma Cindy. That'll teach her....

June 10th...Casey leaves Ric's with Caylee, stops by Tony's Then heads home at 4:30... time to make up :blowkiss: with Cindy, she is going to need her this weekend... doncha know.....So Casey stays close to home.

June 11th...1:30 PM Casey "leaves for work" she takes Caylee. George and Cindy just is fooled that she is taking her to the nannys.. BUT INSTEAD, Casey and Caylee head over to Tony's, goes by the Mall of Millenia at 5:30, heads home by 8:30 ands stays there....keeping the peace with Cindy.

June 12th... 1:30 PM Casey "is at work" she takes Caylee. George and Cindy think she is "working' and Caylee is at the sitters.. but she is with Casey, going to Tony's until 5:44 Momma calls Casey and talks FOR 20 minutes!!
:furious: Casey heads home because she needs a sitter for Friday night...
6:13 is promptly arrives home and stays the night

Jun 13th .... 1:07 PM Casey "goes to work" me thinks George watched Caylee that afternoon because he had Friday and Saturdays off. Cindy is reported to have had Caylee that night.
Casey comes home at 3:12 AM. Cindy is furious :furious:

June 14th 10:20 AM Casey and Cindy have ANOTHER FIGHT (76 minutes of no cell activity)
Casey says FINE..... Cindy says FINE.. but Caylee is STAYING HERE.
Cool, Casey thinks.. Casey heads over to Tony's and pings in the area at 12:13 PM to 3:38 PM Cindy called Casey at 3:29 and leaves a vm...
Casey heads home.. stays home for the evening...
They have another bickering fight at 4:37 for 56 minutes (no cell activity)

June 15th - Cindy takes Caylee for the day. Casey says fine.. I will go to Tony's. Casey comes home early...
bickering, bickering, Amy needs a place to move, Casey needs a job and money, getting kicked out, no money stealing from Grandma SP, BUSTED!

June 16th... It all comes to a head and Casey takes Caylee away from her mother permenantly. That'll show her.

Pattern
Casey out late. Cindy gets mad. Fight. Take Caylee from Cindy. Makeup. Casey out late. Cindy gets mad. Fight. Take Caylee from Cindy. Makeup.
Casey out late - doesn't have job -stealing. Fight. Take Caylee away from Cindy permenantly.

I still think it was about getting back at Cindy, although it's impossible to know for sure.

There is a pattern that has emerged....this is not a thrill kill.... "she hated her mother more than she loved that baby" as quoted by Shirley.....

Pattern
Casey out late. Cindy gets mad. Fight. Take Caylee from Cindy. Makeup. Casey out late. Cindy gets mad. Fight. Take Caylee from Cindy. Makeup.
Casey out late - doesn't have job -stealing. Fight. Take Caylee away from Cindy permenantly.
*difficult to snip such terrific work :clap:..just snipped for space*

...adding...back on May 23rd before Tony L. had really entered Casey's life...Casey was IM'g with Tony R. 'bout having 15-days of vacation coming up...starting 5/29...in synch w/ Cindy's b-day week...leading all the way up to 6/16 :eek:

So...Casey fully PLANNED on living la vida loca ::dance: (where's that pole-dancin' smilie when you need it?) while Cindy was on vacation and...for some reason...:waitasec: beyond...

I've been pretty well camped out in the Casey-pulled-a-dumbarse-move 6/16 attempting to neutralize Caylee when her game of Keep-the-Caylee stakes had been raised high enough that it impacted her plans to enjoy herself. I hafta admit though - the clearer these altercations with Cindy get...the more I'm challenged to move into the "spitefull biotch"-as-the-prime-motivator for Casey's actions being fully-intended.

It appears at the end of May, Casey was ramping up her partying. When she would stay out to late in the night 3AM ish... then a fight with Cindy and Casey occurs... Casey stays overnight with "the nanny" (Ric on May 29th and 30th) to keep Caylee from Cindy.

June 1st Casey is gone for most of the day and does not come back until early AM the next day.

June 2nd we have Casey, Cindy and Caylee all home in the morning (fight time??) Cindy says... you need to spend more time with Caylee. Casey say FINE and she takes Caylee the whole day...

June 3rd - Casey is needing momma Cindy for the weekend, decides to play nice, spend the day mostly around the house and the evening. Spending time with Caylee in order to apease her mother and after all she will need her on:

June 4th - Party at Voyage.. HOME at 3 AM ish... :eek: Cindy is not happy :furious:

June 5th - Comes home early at 7:45 PM spends some time with momma on her birthday - makeup time :blowkiss:

June 6th - Out to Fusion.. comes home at 5AM :eek: Cindy is REALLY MAD :furious:

June 7th - Cindy and Casey have a fight that was possibly the one that JC witnessed possibly at 9AM. Casey says F U and takes a little jog. Cindy says well fine... at tells Casey she and George are going to the beach.

June 8th - Casey comes home... another possible bickering fight. Casey says FINE, I will show you....

June 9th... Casey stays away overnite at Ric's. Amy is now there and Casey keeps Caylee away from Grandma Cindy. That'll teach her....

June 10th...Casey leaves Ric's with Caylee, stops by Tony's Then heads home at 4:30... time to make up :blowkiss: with Cindy, she is going to need her this weekend... doncha know.....So Casey stays close to home.

June 11th...1:30 PM Casey "leaves for work" she takes Caylee. George and Cindy just is fooled that she is taking her to the nannys.. BUT INSTEAD, Casey and Caylee head over to Tony's, goes by the Mall of Millenia at 5:30, heads home by 8:30 ands stays there....keeping the peace with Cindy.

June 12th... 1:30 PM Casey "is at work" she takes Caylee. George and Cindy think she is "working' and Caylee is at the sitters.. but she is with Casey, going to Tony's until 5:44 Momma calls Casey and talks FOR 20 minutes!!

Jun 13th .... 1:07 PM Casey "goes to work" me thinks George watched Caylee that afternoon because he had Friday and Saturdays off. Cindy is reported to have had Caylee that night.

June 14th 10:20 AM Casey and Cindy have ANOTHER FIGHT (76 minutes of no cell activity)
Cool, Casey thinks.. Casey heads over to Tony's and pings in the area at 12:13 PM to 3:38 PM Cindy called Casey at 3:29 and leaves a vm...

June 15th - Cindy takes Caylee for the day. Casey says fine.. I will go to Tony's. Casey comes home early...
bickering, bickering, Amy needs a place to move, Casey needs a job and money, getting kicked out, no money stealing from Grandma SP, BUSTED!

June 16th... It all comes to a head and Casey takes Caylee away from her mother permenantly. That'll show her.

Pattern
Wow, thanks for that information. So all the time that Caylee was with Casey and she was at TL, he claimed that he did not see Caylee. He stated that she did not spend the night at his place with Caylee. Other times that CA claimed that KC was "crashing at Zanni's", I presume that Caylee was actually with CA and she was not telling the truth to LE.

What are your thoughts?
I meant to add here that I do not think that KC killed Caylee for a "thrill kill." I think she killed her because she wanted her out of the way so she could be free to live as a single, free, childless party girl, and...she was also angry at her mother who she felt loved Caylee more than her.

Unfortunately, many "kids" (although she is not a "kid", however, she was trying to live her life as one), have these sick perverted "gothic-type" pictures on their MySpace accounts which alot of time mean nothing. They, IMO, just want to fit in with the crowd they are hanging out with at the time. Such is the case with KC - from what I've read about her - she strikes me as the type of person who "blows with the wind" - she will conform to what ever group she is hanging with at the time. Those pics IMO are "guy-type" pics (not pics that girls would put up on their webpage), and she was hanging with alot of guys...so she probably was just wanting to try to "fit in" and be cool with whatever guy crowd she was with. **sigh** What a loser IMO.

ibyoungr, this is outstanding work.

What are your thoughts?

I imagine that as she was killin Caylee, she probably was in "thrill mode". Thrill that she was punishing CA. As she held a pillow over that baby's lil head---held her hand over that baby's mouth---maybe duct tape, watching Caylee fight for the breath of life----I can see that all that could be thrilling to KC. How ever she did it----was probably very thrilling.

Wow, thanks for that information. So all the time that Caylee was with Casey and she was at TL, he claimed that he did not see Caylee. He stated that she did not spend the night at his place with Caylee. Other times that CA claimed that KC was "crashing at Zanni's", I presume that Caylee was actually with CA and she was not telling the truth to LE.

Caylee never did stay over night with Casey at TL. I think he pretty much admits to seeing Caylee the 9th, 11th, and 12th. Casey really did not spend ALOT of time with Tony on those days.

CA did admit to having Caylee at night, even complaining about it to a co-worker and she admits to having her during her vaca, and on weekends.

What Cindy thinks is "during the day" while she was at work.. she thinks Casey was working from 1:30 - ??? and taking Caylee to the nanny. She did not realize (until it was too late...) that Casey was not even working and Caylee was really with Casey at home during the day.

What she is telling LE at the beginning of all of this is what she THOUGHT was happening. Casey created the LIE and lived the LIE.

I am sure Cindy knows now what has happened and is using the "we don't know..." as a way to stall until the trial.

Pattern

Plus the fact all her friends were going on cool vacations PR,NY and she couldn't go had no money,had no babysitter,no job...all her friends had freedom could do what they wanted she couldn't fighting with Cindy for what 18 days the pressure got to her and she took it out on Caylee...Great detective work by the way you should be a cop or maybe you are?...

Plus the fact all her friends were going on cool vacations PR,NY and she couldn't go had no money,had no babysitter,no job...all her friends had freedom could do what they wanted she couldn't fighting with Cindy for what 18 days the pressure got to her and she took it out on Caylee...Great detective work by the way you should be a cop or maybe you are?...

I posted many many moons ago in the theory thread that I think that last hour before she left to go to Tony's on the 16th... the pressure of it all, got to her.. but then again.. she back in May she was taking a 2 week vacation until June 16th. June 16th rolls around and well... keeping up the lie of "working" was getting to be too much trouble, Caylee was too much trouble.

Amy wondering when she was getting the place to live or rent...
Tony wanting her over there..
She wanting to be with Tony
Ric wanting her back...
Tony R texting to come over...
Chris S texting to come over...
The ongoing thing with Jesse
Mom's on her back
Dad's on her back
Grandma's ready to turn her in
No money
No job
No place to go
Keep up the lying
Caylee wet her pants again
Wanna be free
Kid won't stop crying or throwing a 2 year old tantrum

No, I am not a cop.. but a troubleshooter and untangler of problems....
However, I did have a crush on Kojak when I was a little girl and learned that I love bald headed men. :crazy: If I could, I would go into computer forensics for a daily living....

These are fine analyses. I only differ in that I do not see that Casey was controlled by her parents. She was away for 31 days and could have done that any time. The only time she had to observe parental regulation was when she chose to USE George and Cindy. But what a user she was, and that was not confined to her parents.

I see Casey as an out of control individual. In the jail videos, we got a sample of how she works her parents with threats, plug ugly petulance and blowing her stopper. It must be horrible to live with a daughter like that. V-I-C-I-O-U-S.

I posted many many moons ago in the theory thread that I think that last hour before she left to go to Tony's on the 16th... the pressure of it all, got to her.. but then again.. she back in May she was taking a 2 week vacation until June 16th. June 16th rolls around and well... keeping up the lie of "working" was getting to be too much trouble, Caylee was too much trouble.

Ric wanting her back...
Mom's on her back
Dad's on her back
No money
No job
No place to go
Keep up the lying
Wanna be free

However, I did have a crush on Kojak when I was a little girl and learned that I love bald headed men. :crazy: If I could, I would go into computer forensics for a daily living....
This all makes sense to me. The only thing that bothers me are the grandparents not stepping in sooner and stopping the lies. They had to know she was lying. Granted they probably never figured that her lying would never resort to her murdering Caylee....they had to know AFTER Caylee was missing that KC did something to Caylee and that was the reason she was not allowing them to see her. Being the primary caretakers of this child, why not call the police sooner than they did? I would have done that if my child was a known liar and thief and had my grandchild and was making excuses for me not to see them, particularly if I was the primary caretaker. I may not get anywhere with the police, but I would call anyway to log a report.

:waitasec:

WOWZZZZZZEEERRSSSSS ! ! ! ! that is new info to me !!!

but v eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrry interesting !!!!

what is up with these people and ****ALL THE LIES****!!!!? ? ?

:confused:
why are their lives soooooooooooo tangled and dark and lies
and hiding and sneaky and A N G E R issues ?

Why.... why Not focus on Little Angel CAYLEE & just

S* T * O * P ~~~ and smell the roses and have a
WONDERFUL LIFE !! ? ? :confused: :waitasec:

well................... 2 late now....

Caylee is gone !

Murdered & No Body close to her WANTS to Tell the ~TRUTH ~ !:furious:

jmo
God Bless !
jjgram

Ric wanting her back...
Mom's on her back
Dad's on her back
No money
No job
No place to go
Keep up the lying
Wanna be free

I can see it....

CA pressure GA Pressure & KC pressure....
but Little CAYLEE just wants LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but 2 late..... now she is DEAD & no one in that family
will
ever ~ EVER ~ Tell the TRUTH !!!!:furious::furious::furious:
:woohoo:

JMO
God Bless
jjgram

These are fine analyses. I only differ in that I do not see that Casey was controlled by her parents. She was away for 31 days and could have done that any time. The only time she had to observe parental regulation was when she chose to USE George and Cindy. But what a user she was, and that was not confined to her parents.

I see Casey as an out of control individual. In the jail videos, we got a sample of how she works her parents with threats, plug ugly petulance and blowing her stopper. It must be horrible to live with a daughter like that. V-I-C-I-O-U-S.

KC was out of control and she did not respect her parents but the way I see it they controlled her because they did everything for her she could not have survived in the real world without a job,or a babysitter and because she was to lazy to work she gave up the control of her life to her parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth