GUILTY FL - Emanuel Murray, 3 mos, thrown from car, dies, Tampa, 5 May 2009

OMG, I am sickened. That poor baby. In that link it states.

At one point during the fight, McTear threw the child to the concrete, according to the sheriff's office. McTear then took the baby and fled, investigators said.

At this point, all I can hope is that the poor child was not conscious when he was thrown from the car by that monster!!

ETA: The poor mother was only a child herself, 17 years old

They also said he was not the father. All out manhunt in Tampa for him now.

I hope they find him soon and rough him up before taking him in. How cruel and heartless. I may get bashed for this but what are we as parents doing wrong that our children think that babies are possessions that can be thrown away like trash????

The mother is very pretty. Although you can't tell much about her since her myspace is private, you can see that she tried (unsuccessfully) to post a baby calendar beside her user pic. I wonder what she saw in that illiterate piece of dung she was seeing?

JMO

From Richard's myspace

General MAN I AM INTERESTSED IN MY BOO JASMINE AND GETTING MONEY 4 ME AND HER YEAH SHE ALWAYS GONE BE MINE SO HOW YALL HOES SAY IT LET IT BE NONE THAT THATS MY GURL AND I AM A HOE HATTER HOEHATER
Music R&B RAP AND I LIKE TO HERE MY BABY JASMINE BEDWELL SOON TO BE JASMINE COWATR

Nice, real nice *dripping sarcasm* Isn't she 17? How long have they been "kicken' it"
Movies

The mother is very pretty. Although you can't tell much about her since her myspace is private, you can see that she tried (unsuccessfully) to post a baby calendar beside her user pic. I wonder what she saw in that illiterate piece of dung she was seeing?

JMO

Ricco has pics of her on his page and there are a couple of comments on his page from her.

JMO

you can tell a LOT about the pretty mother if you read the messages she left the loving bf on his myspace. She lets it all hang out on his page.

The poor little innocent baby would have had a life of hell on earth without Divine intervention, imo.

Perhaps this sad loss will wake the mother up and lead to changes in her life that will benefit any children she might give birth to in the future.

Meanwhile, i hope the scumsucking boyfriend gets the justice he deserves in full measure,

I hope they find him soon and rough him up before taking him in. How cruel and heartless. I may get bashed for this but what are we as parents doing wrong that our children think that babies are possessions that can be thrown away like trash????

You won't get bashed lizzybeth. I don't understand how this comes to be...how an adult would think of a child as simply nothing more than an object to use to hurt the parent of that child. That kind of thinking can be as overt as this young man who battered not only the mother but the three month old child, threw that child to the concrete without thought of the damage it would inflict on a 3 month old and to throw the child out of the car (moving car I would assume) as if that child were a piece of trash.

The you have the subtle type of thinking where parents use their children as pawns in a game with one another;which can happen during divorces sometimes.

I want to know this baby's name. The baby deserves to be called by it's name.

You won't get bashed lizzybeth. I don't understand how this comes to be...how an adult would think of a child as simply nothing more than an object to use to hurt the parent of that child. That kind of thinking can be as overt as this young man who battered not only the mother but the three month old child, threw that child to the concrete without thought of the damage it would inflict on a 3 month old and to throw the child out of the car (moving car I would assume) as if that child were a piece of trash.

The you have the subtle type of thinking where parents use their children as pawns in a game with one another;which can happen during divorces sometimes.

I want to know this baby's name. The baby deserves to be called by it's name.

His name is Emmanuel same as my son's and it's meaning is "God is with us"

On the news they said the mother was 27. They showed LE performing cpr in the dark when the poor baby was first found by someone that worked for Fox News. It was reported on Fox news in Tampa. Last I saw they had a swat team around his house.

OMG, my head hurts and my stomach is upset by this. I'll never ever understand things like this. All I can do is pray.

Rest in Peace Emmanuel. Prayers for your Mommy.

Wow, this didn't happen that far from me.

I just pray the poor little man was already gone when he threw him out of the car. The quote from this guy really scares me. Is he insane, or that incredibly cocky?

Some people on one article I've read think that the mother should be brought up on charges, but I haven't read anything to make me think so. Yet. It seems like something always comes out to make you start to wonder about humanity beyond the original crime.

RIP little Emmanuel.

Some days I have such a hard time reading about these types of crimes on Websleuths. I almost have to gather my strength to click my mouse. This story is horrific. I don't have any children, just stepchildren, and my heart just bleeds when I hear about the death of a child at the hands of anyone-- particularly a poor defenseless baby. What is the world coming to?

Own a pair of Karelian Bear Dogs (KBD), a Finnish breed used to hunt animals such as elk, bear, etc. They are great around people because all aggression toward people has been bred out of them over centuries. When a KBD bit someone or did anything aggressive toward a human, it was either not bred or simply killed. Sometimes in my darkest moments I think they should do this for people. IMHO -- The guy who did this should be shot and killed so he can't harm another child or have children of his own!

I can't take any more stories like this. This is disgusting. That poor, sweet, innocent baby. Rest in peace, baby boy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back