Report: Actor Dom DeLuise Dies At 75

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Dom DeLuise, the comic actor who starred in several Mel Brooks films, has died, according to TMZ.com.

He was 75.

According to the celebrity gossip site, DeLuise died "peacefully in his sleep" at around 6 p.m. Monday night at a hospital in Los Angeles.

DeLuise starred in such Brooks films as "Blazing Saddles," "Silent Movie" and "History of the World: Part I." He also starred in Brooks' "Spaceballs," a spoof of "Star Wars," playing Pizza the Hutt. (more at link)

http://www.newsnet5.com/home-backup/19372679/detail.html

Oh gosh I adore Dom. RIP Dom :(

Oh, what a sweet teddy bear of a man. I sure loved him on many TV shows & movies. RIP Dom. TY for the laughs & entertainment.

I'm so sad to hear this. He did seem like a sweet, dear man (funny too).

Rest in peace Mr. Deluise. You made me laugh until tears ran down my face many times. You also gave us 3 very talented sons to follow in your foot steps. You'll never be forgotten.

Thanks for the memories...

Such a loss! As well as being a talented comedic actor, he was also a gifted children's book author. I have a couple of his books.

Naturally funny, loved food, had a loving family, and saddened everyone when he passed. That's a good life in my book.

RIP Don. What a loss to the comedy world. I just adored Don, ever since I was a little kid. I always wished I was as funny as he was. AH, this is just so sad...:blowkiss:

Always
Gozgals

I loved that man! He was so super-talented. I actually got to see him in Chicago when I went to a trade show and I was just in awe! RIP-you will be missed. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back