1360 users online (305 members and 1055 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

You're not gonna believe this - Father of the Year!

Drew and his agent are considering taking part in a reality TV show about a Nevada Brothel.

I'm sure his son will still say he's the best father in the world...only because it is a survival tactic. IMO

http://www.wbbm780.com/Brothel-TV-sh...terson/4332723

OMG! I have to step away from my keyboard right now or I'm going to end up in T/O............... or worse

And a whole bunch of other things I can think of but being a newbie here at WS I don't want a T/O either.
    Last edited by chicoliving; 05-07-2009 at 05:47 PM. Reason: no reason to insult swine
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Drew Peterson Might Have A New Job/ Host of a Reality Brothel Show

Forgive me if this is old news but I just found it.

Drew Peterson...Reality Host.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30603479/
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I am sick to my stomach!
    fame and fortune to a serial wife killer.............
    what kind of world do we live in anymore?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

There is media out there that would love to earn money by having this freak as a host of anything? The lowest of the low bottomfeeders really do exist in the world.
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelabs View Post
    What a pig!!!!!!!!!!!

And a whole bunch of other things I can think of but being a newbie here at WS I don't want a T/O either.
    You just said what I was thinking!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Un-freakin-believable!!! When did we start putting murderers on a pedestal like this? What kind of message does this send to society? Ugh...disgusting...

I would say something here about "why doesn't he think of his children?" but then I answered my own question - if he killed their mother(s), why would he think about his children now? He never wanted to be a role model anyway.

No shame - No conscience.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

I saw this this morning...some days I can't believe what can happen in this country.
    Sitting. on. hands.

I am not sure if this link is already here, I just read this snippet and almost gagged.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30582588/

"Dennis Hof, the owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada, told WBBM that Peterson "doesn't have an old lady now; at least they can't find her" and so "he might as well be on my show and have some fun with the girls."

update

In fact, HBO spokeswoman Tobe (TOH'-bee) Becker says the network would cancel the show before allowing the former suburban Chicago police officer to appear.

Wonder what DP is thinking now....
    Sitting. on. hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    update

In fact, HBO spokeswoman Tobe (TOH'-bee) Becker says the network would cancel the show before allowing the former suburban Chicago police officer to appear.

Wonder what DP is thinking now....
    I hope this is true. I can't imagine a company like HBO would want this type of association? YUCK!

Well, when I was driving home from work this morning I was listening to Mancow and they played the interview with this guy. It came out that HBO did say that they wanted no part of drEWWWWW (emphasis on ewwwwww) being on the show. So this guy says Drew might be offered a job in security or some other position.

What I'd like to know is where are the children at while daddy dearest is out whoring around (literally).

He's such a puke. I was hoping this would be the straw that broke the camels back and LE would say okay, we've had enough of his antics. Well, actually I'm still hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by TallCoolOne View Post
    Well, when I was driving home from work this morning I was listening to Mancow and they played the interview with this guy. It came out that HBO did say that they wanted no part of drEWWWWW (emphasis on ewwwwww) being on the show. So this guy says Drew might be offered a job in security or some other position.

What I'd like to know is where are the children at while daddy dearest is out whoring around (literally).

He's such a puke. I was hoping this would be the straw that broke the camels back and LE would say okay, we've had enough of his antics. Well, actually I'm still hoping.
    I like Mancow. I don't get to see him on TV these days but he used to make me smile. "DR-EWWWWWW" is a good way to speak his name.

I feel badly for his children. Their lives have been so confused.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast