Mom sells sons beloved Play Station 2 for punishment

Seem's this family should have had this kid in control long before this! He didn't just start doing thing's like this overnight..........am I wrong.....dont' think so.

Sad thing is, kids like to know what their boundries are.......

I don't like that fact that this woman is telling the whole ebay world about her son.
I would never do that.

Teach them young.......

xxxxxxxxxo
mama

wooohooo, just read the ad. You go Mamma! It doesn't bother me that she told the world about her son, no one knows who it could be anyway. I have a 13 year old and understand this implicitly!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The children today are nothing but spoiled brats,
I know, I know, the parents are to blame, blah blah blah,
When I was growing up I was taught how to respect others and myself, kids today are taught by the likes of Britney Spears, eminem, and every other half dressed or foul mouthed "entertainer". It's about time that kid was put in his place.

goody34 said:
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The children today are nothing but spoiled brats,
I know, I know, the parents are to blame, blah blah blah,
When I was growing up I was taught how to respect others and myself, kids today are taught by the likes of Britney Spears, eminem, and every other half dressed or foul mouthed "entertainer". It's about time that kid was put in his place.

WHo leaves 13 year olds home alone with friends?
My 13 year old is not going to ANYONES house if the parents aren't there.
No, these parents need to re-evaluate.

Goody I disagree with your generalization.... that all children are raised like this. Sadly many are and it is the parents...they are the ones permitting their kids to be taught by "every other half dressed or foul mouthed "entertainer".
If I had to guess I would say when you were growing up it was your parents who taught you to respect others and yourself right? As it should be..
Not all children are spoiled brats ..Many Parents still teach respect and manners.

In reading that e-bay description it seems that mom was more concerned about the monetary value of things when her real concern should have been that her 13 year old is drinking!!

Amraann said:
In reading that e-bay description it seems that mom was more concerned about the monetary value of things when her real concern should have been that her 13 year old is drinking!!
I got the same feeling when I read that. Seems her priorities are mixed up.

Taking the kids play station 2 away is not going to solve anything. There is obviously a root problem here that needs to be addressed. He needs love, support, and to be listened to. He needs parents who make him their top priority and spend quality time with him.

Just my opinion.

Sky

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks