2009.05.05 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Nothing's on Nancy's site about Caylee tonight but here's hoping she won't be forgotten!

Another little boy goes missing.

More about the 3 y/o kidnapped in California.

And finally Caylee is mentioned...more later on!

Looks like Nancy will have some coverage of Caylee. All these children going missing, a new one in Missouri and the three year old in California.

Bombshell tonight ~ tot mom jail breakdown? This refers to when Casey found out remains had been found. Defense fighting to keep jail tape secret. More about the change of venue motion. Tot mom may sue the jail.

Lt. Tammy Uncer witnessed Casey's reaction to remains being found. Audio tape. She asked if she could take a shower; had upset stomach; she hadn't reacted before that day, the way she did that day.

More later.

Even Uncer had a hard time explaining KC. "No emotion" "not cold"----DUH--it's called "empty"---"a shell"

Tammy Uncer said it was the first time she had seen any emotion from Casey.

I was astounded that Casey is planning on suing the jail for violation of privacy! It's always about Casey!

I was astounded that Casey is planning on suing the jail for violation of privacy! It's always about Casey!
I sure want to see what paperwork JB prepares for this!! What exactly did the jail violate? :eek:

She's planning on suing them!? She must have made that decision after the depo today b/c before JB said there weren't any law suits pending regarding the jail

Violation of privacy... UMMM... YOU ARE IN JAIL. YOU HAVE NO PRIVACY.

PERIOD. THE END.

Casey has a screw loose! :)

Does anyone know if the transcripts of the depositions will become public? I'm curious since the defense is the one conducting them.

~Jai yen

We're getting closer ~ Nancy's now talking about the kidnapped 3 y/o. That will only leave Caylee after this. I think! :)

She's planning on suing them!? She must have made that decision after the depo today b/c before JB said there weren't any law suits pending regarding the jail

Don't fergit-----KC's been readin up on the Law.

Here we go!

Uncer asked Casey if she had ever taken medication outside of jail. She asked if JB was coming, and asked if Uncer would stay with her as she didn't want to be alone, breathing rapidly, and then she talked about football.

Took her to a psychologist and they did give her a sedative. Her attorney arrived about noon. They could see that she was crying, her attorney asked for tissues. The attorney was there for about 45 minutes before he even opened his notepad.

Back to Casey.

More audio interview with Lt. Uncer describing taking Casey back to her cell, Casey asking to take a shower to make herself feel better, Casey asking to see JB. Breathing rapidly, talking really fast, nothing about the case, this is surreal, I can't break down and cry (Casey said). She was very tuned into what was on the tv. Wanted to make sure she didn't do any harm to herself. Told her the main concern of the jail was her care and custody. Asked for a sedative. Request relayed to doctor on duty. JB arrived. TU stood outside the room & watched. She started to cry when in room with JB. Asked for tissues. Medical came in and gave her a sedative. JB in there about 45 min. before he opened a notepad. While in medical clinic she started looking at channel 9 on tv. Shallow breathing, started to sweat, asked to have handcuffs loosened. Was told they weren't tight.

Nancy talking w/ Kathi B. about interview. Notes that Casey didn't start to cry until she was in with JB.

Michael Bell - ME - when family come to ME office to see the body, they're usually very upset. NG asked if they ever start talking about football, and he said no.

NG asks LP about Casey taking medication. LP says she never had money to get medication. He talks about Casey's reaction when they were checking the Little Econ.......completely different.

Nancy talking with Dr. Michael Bell, a ME, about Casey's reaction. He's saying this was quite different than what he's seen in his years as a ME.

Caller asking about Casey saying she was in fear for 31 days as why she couldn't report Caylee missing and how the partying also showed she had no concern for her family's safety as they were also supposed to be threatened.

Talking with LP about Casey saying she never had taken any prescription drugs before. He mentions she had no money. Goes on to say she had no reaction when he thought remains found at Little Econ.

NG producer talking about Casey suing the jail and JB saying previously there were no issues. Mickey Sherman says she should sue. No reason we should be seeing these interviews with jail personnel.

Attorney says Casey suing for invasion of privacy - no case, it's not going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10