Adam Cook died Saturday from Brain Cancer.

DollyPardonMe

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
After battling cancer for more than a decade, David Cook's brother, Adam, died Saturday, the American Idol winner announced Sunday morning before the 12th annual Race for Hope 5K in Washington, D.C.

"I actually lost my brother yesterday to a brain tumor and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else right now," Cook, 26, told the crowd at the benefit for brain cancer research (see video here). Cook was both serving as grand marshal and running with a team that raised $98,000.

Cook's brother, Adam, 37, had battled the disease throughout Cook's American Idol competition, and had the chance to see his younger sibling perform in April 2008 on the famous stage. At the time, Adam, a married father and lawyer in Terre Haute, Ind., was undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

Thank you for posting this, Dolly~

Adam will be remembered by so many as a wonderful man, father, husband, brother, son, and friend. RIP Adam. :( I pray his family will find peace and comfort soon.

He always stood by David and was here to see him achieve one huge dream of being recognized for his hard work and talent. I believe Adam was the driving force behind David's success. I know he will never be far from David's heart.

After battling cancer for more than a decade, David Cook's brother, Adam, died Saturday, the American Idol winner announced Sunday morning before the 12th annual Race for Hope 5K in Washington, D.C.

"I actually lost my brother yesterday to a brain tumor and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else right now," Cook, 26, told the crowd at the benefit for brain cancer research (see video here). Cook was both serving as grand marshal and running with a team that raised $98,000.

Cook's brother, Adam, 37, had battled the disease throughout Cook's American Idol competition, and had the chance to see his younger sibling perform in April 2008 on the famous stage. At the time, Adam, a married father and lawyer in Terre Haute, Ind., was undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

How very sad for David and his family. David always stood by his brother's side. What a brave man Adam was.

I'm so happy that Adam did get a chance to see David win on AI.

Thanks for the post Dolly.

RIP Adam.

Always
Gozgals

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members