Infant returns home just in time for Mother's Day

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.wtsp.com/news/mostpop/story.aspx?storyid=105382&provider=top

St. Petersburg, FL - It's been a long time coming, but a 7-month-old from Fort Lauderdale will finally be reunited with her entire family this week just in-time for her mom's first Mother's Day.

Olivia Cantville has spent the past few months at the St. Petersburg Ronald McDonald House following a heart transplant. Her parents have spent as much time as possible in the Tampa area, but just got the good news that they'll be able to take her back home this week.

I just love good news first thing in the morning...beats the heck out of what we've seen in the past few days. Welcome home Olivia and happy Mother's Day to your Mommy!

I just love good news first thing in the morning...beats the heck out of what we've seen in the past few days. Welcome home Olivia and happy Mother's Day to your Mommy!

It's about damn time, isn't it?! I almost did cartwheels when I saw the article!

God bless Olivia and her family!!

It's about damn time, isn't it?! I almost did cartwheels when I saw the article!

God bless Olivia and her family!!

Indeed it is Lovejac! I'm so sick of reading about people killing babies, kidnapping kids, or hurting children in any way. It's just a breath of fresh air to read about parents who actually love their kids.

Indeed it is Lovejac! I'm so sick of reading about people killing babies, kidnapping kids, or hurting children in any way. It's just a breath of fresh air to read about parents who actually love their kids.

I so agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back