765 users online (111 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

A new kidnapper

I will be totally honest and say i had no idea what to call this thread.

This is a picture of a guy there now trying to say took Madeleine. He doesnt look remotely like Tanners differing versions of the egg/bundleman. On the Oprah show it sounded like they was trying to drop Oldfield in it by the way they changed there story and now there saying the "kidnapper" looks different to how Tanner describes...this is after Gerry and both Jez said Tanner wasnt there night.

Why do I get the feeeling that Gerry would pin it on one of that gang in a instance?
    LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
    say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
    like my sister as far as how we would react.

John Morgan: I can tell.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    wtf - a space alien with chicken pox?

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    wtf - a space alien with chicken pox?
    For some weird reason whenever they put a new picture out..the suspects get weirder and weirder looking.

From another of tomorrows papers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...apartment.html

Mr Mitchell said detectives also wanted to find the man seen carrying a child away from the McCanns' apartment at about 9pm on May 3 - the time Madeleine is believed to have vanished.

9 pm ???

"Bangs head on desk"

They're getting weirder as they get farther and farther from reality.

WHO saw anyone carrying a child away from the McCanns' apt? This is just sheer madness.

The only account of anyone seeing anything evenly remotely like that is Jane Tanner's ever-changing account which was not "away from the McCanns' apt."

I have a feeling there trying to confuse people into giving up - because the last week or so nothing they have come out with has made the slightest bit of sense.

There crazy they have to be - the case was put on hold and there was no charges...and yet now..there contradicting themselves so much..in a lot of countries they would have been arrested by now.

If it wasn't so tragic for that poor little girl it would be laughable.

She deserved so much more than this
    England's dancing days are done...

Interesting article ...

Clarrie will NOT be pleased

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...apartment.html

He spoke of the evidence that he believes marks the McCanns as guilty.

‘An Irish couple confirmed having been aware of Gerald McCann on the evening in question with a child in his arms,' he said.
    ‘As far as notes are concerned, we discovered Kate McCann’s fingerprints on the window of Madeleine’s room.
    ‘The form of the fingerprints indicates that she opened this window.
    ‘Now, she, declares that the window was already opened when she entered into the room. It is therefore clear that she wanted to orient the investigation towards the abduction thesis.
    ‘Moreover, there are the scientific proofs. The dogs detected the smell of a corpse in the sitting room and discovered a trace of blood in the same place – traces that were also found in the hire car.’

I have to say that after the past two years im shocked at this article. And thats putting it mildly.

Good on the Mail for having the balls to print it

Their even treating Amaral with respect now....how things are changing in this story ...

Could be quite interesting i guess...Mitchell threatens to sue...and The Mail say ok and have Amaral with them in court as a witness

Isabella, I have been looking for an article about that Irish couple. They only said they saw a man carrying a child. They didn't say it was Gerry.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle643970.ece

This article is similar. The only thing they said was the man didn't look like Murat. They didn't say he looked like Gerry.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky...20080641299179

However, in both articles, the description they gave was said to be similar to the one Jane Tanner gave.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    On the contrary theres everything to get excited about..its the first time the British press are really talking about Amaral and his book and his viuews..and treating the guy with respect and especially at a time when its plainly obvious the McCanns are making themselves to be total liars. Maybe the Mail dont want to look stupid...at a time like this ..

Btw you keep calling him disgraced...IMO that comes under goading and we have been told not do that - there is absolutely no need for it especially when its not true.
    I agree Isabella! The McCanns are making themselves look more & more ridiculous with these latest changes in their stories & at last Amaral may be given some credibility for the sacrifices that he & his family have made to find justice for Madeleine!

Quote Originally Posted by Claycat View Post
    Isabella, I have been looking for an article about that Irish couple. They only said they saw a man carrying a child. They didn't say it was Gerry.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle643970.ece

Actually..because the Sun says that does not make it so..

The Smiths did state ..after watching the film of the McCanns returning to East Midlands airport and the way he carried one of the twins down the runway he was struck by the similiarity of that and the man on the beach. He then indicated to the Pj that he thought the man he saw was Gerry. Amaral was arranging for Smith to go there but ofc was taken off the case. Metodo and Brian Kennedy then went to see Smith and at that point he changed his story somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by april4sky View Post
    There was nothing in the article that supported disgraced ex-cop Amaral's lies.

And the McCanns have not made themselves out to be liars.

Lol oh yes they have made themselves out to be liars the past couple of weeks.
    Secondly you have no proof they are lies that Amaral is saying.

I did not say they supported Aamaral...what IS very surprising that the Mail even PRINTED that interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    Actually..because the Sun says that does not make it so..

The Smiths did state ..after watching the film of the McCanns returning to East Midlands airport and the way he carried one of the twins down the runway he was struck by the similiarity of that and the man on the beach. He then indicated to the Pj that he thought the man he saw was Gerry. Amaral was arranging for Smith to go there but ofc was taken off the case. Metodo and Brian Kennedy then went to see Smith and at that point he changed his story somewhat.

Correct! There was also a faux pas with the witness summonses they did not write that Smith was in Ireland not UK & they were not granted permission to change!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
    Correct! There was also a faux pas with the witness summonses they did not write that Smith was in Ireland not UK & they were not granted permission to change!

Yet ANOTHER balls up from Leicestershire police ;(

I really would like to know why..when they are supposedly just a part time Locum..and a Cardiologist..why this case is classed as a case of national Security..and maybe if we knew the reason to that..so much of this craziness would become easier to understand.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast