A new kidnapper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabella

Thank you! Justice for Meredith!
Reaction score
I will be totally honest and say i had no idea what to call this thread.
15276806.jpg

This is a picture of a guy there now trying to say took Madeleine. He doesnt look remotely like Tanners differing versions of the egg/bundleman. On the Oprah show it sounded like they was trying to drop Oldfield in it by the way they changed there story and now there saying the "kidnapper" looks different to how Tanner describes...this is after Gerry and both Jez said Tanner wasnt there night.

Why do I get the feeeling that Gerry would pin it on one of that gang in a instance?

wtf - a space alien with chicken pox?

wtf - a space alien with chicken pox?

For some weird reason whenever they put a new picture out..the suspects get weirder and weirder looking.

They're getting weirder as they get farther and farther from reality.

WHO saw anyone carrying a child away from the McCanns' apt? This is just sheer madness.

The only account of anyone seeing anything evenly remotely like that is Jane Tanner's ever-changing account which was not "away from the McCanns' apt."

I have a feeling there trying to confuse people into giving up - because the last week or so nothing they have come out with has made the slightest bit of sense.

There crazy they have to be - the case was put on hold and there was no charges...and yet now..there contradicting themselves so much..in a lot of countries they would have been arrested by now.

Interesting article ...

Clarrie will NOT be pleased

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-prowler-seen-outside-McCanns-apartment.html

He spoke of the evidence that he believes marks the McCanns as guilty.

‘An Irish couple confirmed having been aware of Gerald McCann on the evening in question with a child in his arms,' he said.
‘As far as notes are concerned, we discovered Kate McCann’s fingerprints on the window of Madeleine’s room.
‘The form of the fingerprints indicates that she opened this window.
‘Now, she, declares that the window was already opened when she entered into the room. It is therefore clear that she wanted to orient the investigation towards the abduction thesis.
‘Moreover, there are the scientific proofs. The dogs detected the smell of a corpse in the sitting room and discovered a trace of blood in the same place – traces that were also found in the hire car.’

I have to say that after the past two years im shocked at this article. And thats putting it mildly.

Good on the Mail for having the balls to print it :)

Their even treating Amaral with respect now....how things are changing in this story ...:D

Could be quite interesting i guess...Mitchell threatens to sue...and The Mail say ok and have Amaral with them in court as a witness :D

On the contrary theres everything to get excited about..its the first time the British press are really talking about Amaral and his book and his viuews..and treating the guy with respect and especially at a time when its plainly obvious the McCanns are making themselves to be total liars. Maybe the Mail dont want to look stupid...at a time like this ..

Btw you keep calling him disgraced...IMO that comes under goading and we have been told not do that - there is absolutely no need for it especially when its not true.

I agree Isabella! The McCanns are making themselves look more & more ridiculous with these latest changes in their stories & at last Amaral may be given some credibility for the sacrifices that he & his family have made to find justice for Madeleine!

Isabella, I have been looking for an article about that Irish couple. They only said they saw a man carrying a child. They didn't say it was Gerry.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/article643970.ece

Actually..because the Sun says that does not make it so..

The Smiths did state ..after watching the film of the McCanns returning to East Midlands airport and the way he carried one of the twins down the runway he was struck by the similiarity of that and the man on the beach. He then indicated to the Pj that he thought the man he saw was Gerry. Amaral was arranging for Smith to go there but ofc was taken off the case. Metodo and Brian Kennedy then went to see Smith and at that point he changed his story somewhat.

There was nothing in the article that supported disgraced ex-cop Amaral's lies.

And the McCanns have not made themselves out to be liars.

Lol oh yes they have made themselves out to be liars the past couple of weeks.
Secondly you have no proof they are lies that Amaral is saying.

I did not say they supported Aamaral...what IS very surprising that the Mail even PRINTED that interview.

Actually..because the Sun says that does not make it so..

The Smiths did state ..after watching the film of the McCanns returning to East Midlands airport and the way he carried one of the twins down the runway he was struck by the similiarity of that and the man on the beach. He then indicated to the Pj that he thought the man he saw was Gerry. Amaral was arranging for Smith to go there but ofc was taken off the case. Metodo and Brian Kennedy then went to see Smith and at that point he changed his story somewhat.

Correct! There was also a faux pas with the witness summonses they did not write that Smith was in Ireland not UK & they were not granted permission to change!

Correct! There was also a faux pas with the witness summonses they did not write that Smith was in Ireland not UK & they were not granted permission to change!

Yet ANOTHER balls up from Leicestershire police ;(

I really would like to know why..when they are supposedly just a part time Locum..and a Cardiologist..why this case is classed as a case of national Security..and maybe if we knew the reason to that..so much of this craziness would become easier to understand.

Processos, Volume XI Page 2871 to 2875

Sent: Thursday, 20th September, 2007 15:42
CC: Prior Stuart
Re: FW: Smith Family

This is the Irish family that saw a man transporting a child on the night in question and returned to Portugal to collaborate with the investigation. Martin Smith contacted our department stating that after having observed the McCann family on TV alighting from the plane, he believes that the person he saw carrying the child that night was Gerry McCann. For your information.

DC John Hughes

Sent: 20th September, 2007 11:37
CC: Hughes John (DC)
Re: Smith Family

Rec via: TELEPHONE Series: 241 Ident: BC19-8286-1055 20/09/07
Telephone: *********
Locale: Portugal/Out of country
Origin: Mr. Martin Smith –Ireland

Text: Reported that he passed a male carrying a child in Praia da Luz the night Maddie went missing. Went and made a statement to Portugal police in Portimao on 26th of May and returned to the U.K. Is saying that after seeing McCANNS on the news on 9th of September when they returned to the U.K. He has not slept and is worried sick. He states he was watching the 10 pm news on BBC and saw the McCANNS getting off the plane and coming down the steps. He states it was like watching an action replay of the night he saw the male carrying the child back in Portugal. He states the way Gerry was carrying his twin triggered something in his head. It was exactly the same way and look of the other male seen the night Maddy went missing. He also watched ITV news and SKY news and inferred it looked like the same person both times carrying the children. Is asking a member of the OP Task Force to ring him back. He was with a group of 9 family and friends the night he saw the male in Portugal. He sounded quite shaken and worried whilst speaking to me.

Rec by: TPHONE Serial: 241 Ident:BC19-8286 1055 20/09/07
1101 8286-BC19 Incident linked to 209 26/06/07
1101 8286-BC19 Incident Result ODI: ADMIN DUPLICATE INCIDENT
QNG: QUALIFIER NOT REQUIRED
1101 8286-BC19 Incident Closed

Lindsay Long
Holmes Indexer
Major Crime
Braunstone Police Station

There was nothing in the article that supported disgraced ex-cop Amaral's lies.

And the McCanns have not made themselves out to be liars.

This is a joke?
They have lied repeatedly throughout the two years their daughter has been missing. Compare what they have told the press and the police.
Even the whole group's official statements don't match up.
They are a disgrace and as an Englishwoman, I feel they have shamed their country by stating that leaving children unattended is traditional in our culture.
Maybe you go out and leave your children alone but I certainly do not and I know nobody else who does

I just saw this, and to me it looks like something a bored teenager would doodle while talking on the phone.

MccannSuspect.jpg

Is this for real? :crosseyed: Now we've run the gamut of suspects from the nicely dressed European looking guy to Mr. Pimple Face Ugly Guy. Bad Skin = Criminal. Not.

Of course, if someone saw an ugly person on the street, that has to be the suspect! Pretty people never commit crimes, do they? [/snark]

Here's what's funny - I wondered the other day if the McCanns were kicking off a new round of red herrings but I didn't type that out because it sounded so cynical. :crystal ball: Now today I see Mr. Pimples and I believe I was having a premonition.

This is a joke?
They have lied repeatedly throughout the two years their daughter has been missing. Compare what they have told the press and the police.
Even the whole group's official statements don't match up.
They are a disgrace and as an Englishwoman, I feel they have shamed their country by stating that leaving children unattended is traditional in our culture.
Maybe you go out and leave your children alone but I certainly do not and I know nobody else who does

I have to say im finding all this hard to follow now..because everything is changing daily whar they are saying

So the alien looking man is supposedly the abductor. And yet he looks nothing like Tanners supposed sighting. So if we are to believe the new picture...then..who was the guy who Tanner claims she saw?

Fair enough most people dont believe Tanner anyhow...but with this new picture..seems like there chucking her to the lions somehow...and the dumb thing is Tanner probably doesnt even realise it yet.

I just saw this, and to me it looks like something a bored teenager would doodle while talking on the phone.​

MccannSuspect.jpg

Is this for real? :crosseyed: Now we've run the gamut of suspects from the nicely dressed European looking guy to Mr. Pimple Face Ugly Guy. Bad Skin = Criminal. Not.

Of course, if someone saw an ugly person on the street, that has to be the suspect! Pretty people never commit crimes, do they? [/snark]

Here's what's funny - I wondered the other day if the McCanns were kicking off a new round of red herrings but I didn't type that out because it sounded so cynical. :crystal ball: Now today I see Mr. Pimples and I believe I was having a premonition.

IMO its been like this for 2 or 3 weeks now...i really do think there worried about all the publicity Amaral is getting.

I read on this board it was the Pjs fault the eggman pic was so bad..well this CANT be blamed on the Pj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong