Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Marshall - #4

Sharon Marshall - #4

Please continue here.

Toward the end of the 3rd thread, some of us couldn't locate Matt's Facebook/A Beautiful Child. If anyone has found it or if Matt checks in, could they post a link?

Thanks all!

A Beautiful Child FB Link

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    Toward the end of the 3rd thread, some of us couldn't locate Matt's Facebook/A Beautiful Child. If anyone has found it or if Matt checks in, could they post a link?

Thanks all!
    ~~~~~

rushing out the door. here is the FB link to A Beautiful Child:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...9387367?ref=mf

SK

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SideKick For This Useful Post:

Gone

Quote Originally Posted by SideKick View Post
    ~~~~~

rushing out the door. here is the FB link to A Beautiful Child:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...9387367?ref=mf

SK
    haveing trouble logging on to this ...???? whats going on now ? My PC ????
    Last edited by Tuffy101; 05-09-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: rewrite

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffy101 View Post
    haveing trouble logging on to this ...???? whats going on now ? My PC ????
    It's working for me. (Just signed in to check it.)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Cali -- but im a north east girl at heart!
    two things ....

first of all, has anyone ever looked at missing adults and their daughter? maybe a parent was killed and the daughter abducted?

and just out of curiosity ... does anyone have a list of potential people who maybe sharon marshall?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ttrachel04 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ttrachel04 View Post
    two things ....

first of all, has anyone ever looked at missing adults and their daughter? maybe a parent was killed and the daughter abducted?

and just out of curiosity ... does anyone have a list of potential people who maybe sharon marshall?
    That is a theory I think is possible. On previous posts I have stated that maybe her parent(s) were either murdered, presumed dead due to a disaster (house fire, hurricane, tornado, etc.)... therefore negating a thorough search for her, thus presumed dead? It's one of the few conclusions I can think of since there has never been anyone to come forward from at least the early 1970's when FDL is known to have abducted her.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kevmob77 For This Useful Post:

Facebook address

Here's the Facebook web address:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Beau...ld/75779387367

I should also have news shortly on the DNA test. The sample was just shipped to the National Center.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matt Birkbeck For This Useful Post:

I am so excited - can't wait to hear if Christine is Sharon. It's been a long time since I first contacted you regarding this possibility - it will be good to know for sure. My thoughts are with MartieLee and her family at this time, along with a thank you for working to provide the DNA samples and hopefully provide an answer for this mystery. Matt, thank you as well for pursuing this. I wonder, will you be revising your book or issuing a new one if indeed this is the answer??

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousInAtlanta For This Useful Post:

I know of a tornado in Woodward, Oklahoma in 1947 where a little girl went missing. I know this isn't her but it certainly could happen.
    Where's Logan Tucker?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to prd2bokie For This Useful Post:

Joan Gay Croft

Quote Originally Posted by prd2bokie View Post
    I know of a tornado in Woodward, Oklahoma in 1947 where a little girl went missing. I know this isn't her but it certainly could happen.

Tags : None
    http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2557dfok.html

The Doe Network:
    Case File 2557DFOK

Joan Gay Croft
    Missing since April 9, 1947 from Woodward, Oklahoma
    Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
    Age at Time of Disappearance: 4 years old
    Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
    On April 9, 1947 a giant tornado ripped through the town of Woodward. It traveled on the ground for 221 miles at a speed of 46 miles per hour, smashing, without warning, everything in its path. It has been described as one of the 10 most destructive tornadoes of all time, killing 185 people and injuring 720.
    Joan Gay's mother was killed by the giant storm, and her father, H.O. Croft, was critically injured. He was transferred to an Oklahoma City hospital. Joan Gay, with a splinter through her leg, and her sister, were found to have less life-threatening injuries than others seeking care, and were ushered to the hospital basement to wait as more critical injuries were treated.
    Her sister, four years older, reported that two men dressed in khaki work clothes came into the basement and carried Joan Gay away.
    Apparently due to the turmoil of the night, no one paid any attention to the little girl's protests. For a time it was thought perhaps the child was taken elsewhere for medical treatment. But as days passed following the disaster and damage was assessed and residents accounted for, Joan Gay did not surface on hospital lists or with any family members.
    The incident received nationwide attention, but Joan Gay never was found.
    Source Information:
    Enid News
    The Daily Oklahoman
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy101 For This Useful Post:

ok there goes my wild imagination, this couldnt be Sharons Mother, held capitave untill she was 20 or so old enough to bear a child and disposed of...child passed to Floyd by some crazy mentor, she really does look similar......that was waaaay out there, but as I always say " anything is possible"

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

not that far out !

I do not think that it is that far out that there was more involved
    in the world that Floyd lived in with no regard for others and their
    lifes' the Florida ring that is talked about in Matt's 'Book says that
    it is child pron.....and that leaves this question Where did the children come from
    that was said to be apart of this ? Where are the parents ...as FBI stated the other
    children were unknown ! and how long had it been going on ?
    Surely one does not have the thought that Floyd master mind this ring.
    I have watched the interviews with Floyd on Court TV he has difficulty putting
    one word in front of another....I believe he is as evil as agents say he is that does
    not mean he is smart.I have seen the document that Floyd Filed on his behave for the
    Courts to over turn Florida verdict in 2006 that was denied ...
    the hand writing...and the scrabbling of his handwriting appears that he just copied legal
    jargon....and made no sense...
    The Courts have to hear it no matter how it is written that dispels the "Floyd knows the Law"
    that must have meant knows the Law and what to say and do and how not to get caught...
    what ever he is not very bright and I have always said Floyd had help raising Sharon.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy101 For This Useful Post:

If I didn't know better, I would say Sharon Marshall was Michelle Pulsifer. I put Sharon's son, Michael's picture next to those of Michelle Pulsifer, and they look incredibly alike.

Unfortunately, Michelle Pulsifer's step-father said she died while in her mother, Donna Kent's care, and Kent buried her, a deathbed confession for Kent.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:

I cant remember has Michelle Pulsifer been ruled out? Anyone know

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

Sloane, Michelle Pulsifer is believed to have died at age 3. I say believe because her body has never been found. Her mother was tried twice for the murder, and got off. The step-father claimed he buried the child.

I probably shouldn't have even mentioned Pulsifer, just noting that she and Michael Hughes had similar looks.

It's really doubtful Pulsifer's mother would have sold the child, and not said so rather than be tried for murder.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    Sloane, Michelle Pulsifer is believed to have died at age 3. I say believe because her body has never been found. Her mother was tried twice for the murder, and got off. The step-father claimed he buried the child.

I probably shouldn't have even mentioned Pulsifer, just noting that she and Michael Hughes had similar looks.

It's really doubtful Pulsifer's mother would have sold the child, and not said so rather than be tried for murder.
    Thank you for explaining the Pulsifer case. It too is very sad. So many names over the course of the threads, it's been hard to keep all the names straight.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

Thank you Matt for keeping us up to date. It's been so long... I can't believe that we might hear soon the results of the testing.

I will be surprised if she is not Sharon.

It would be a horrible revelation for Christina's family though if she does end out being Sharon. How many horrible things happened to her.

They will also know however how smart she was and kind, and even though her life was so difficult, she was a very good person to her tragic end.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to J. Brannagh For This Useful Post:

a closer look

A closer look at the ears...as much as I could bring them in....the NCMEC use ears to conpair photos part of identifying method ....Christina ears are too covered and just shows a long lope ....upper left is Christina Carter ....the rest are Sharon Marshall ...
    Last edited by Tuffy101; 06-05-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: add photo

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tuffy101 For This Useful Post:

Photos

photo of Christina and Sharon

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuffy101 For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Based on the above photos, although they are not very clear, it looks like Sharon has attached earlobes and Christina does not. jmo of course.

TY for posting the pics Tuffy!

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Based on the above photos, although they are not very clear, it looks like Sharon has attached earlobes and Christina does not. jmo of course.

TY for posting the pics Tuffy!
    JMO,I agree with the differance in the ears in both older and younger photos !

Last Known Photo of Sharon Marshall

Last known Photo as FBI stated of Sharon Marshall and NCMEC age progresson of Christina Carter.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuffy101 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by J. Brannagh View Post
    <snipped>

It would be a horrible revelation for Christina's family though if she does end out being Sharon. How many horrible things happened to her.

They will also know however how smart she was and kind, and even though her life was so difficult, she was a very good person to her tragic end.
    I think this is the question that all of us who have been involved in Sharon's case have struggled with constantly. If Sharon had been taken from a loving home, would the family want to know the whole truth all these years later? Would it be better for them than knowing nothing at all?

For myself, I always come back to the same answer. Sharon herself deserves for them to know.

Sharon underwent indescribable horrors during her entire life at the hands of Franklin Floyd. But, its those same horrors which make her later triumphs all the more remarkable. Sharon became a young woman that any parent would have been proud to call daughter.

To tell only part of the story is to do a disservice to Sharon's memory.

No matter what Floyd may have done to Sharon's body, he could never tarnish her incredible spirit, which continues to touch hundreds of people who never met her in life.

Making sure that everyone knows the entire story--The horrors, the triumphs, the tragedies and most importantly what could have been--is the right thing to do. For Sharon, her family, and ourselves.

Its the least, and the best, we can do to honor her memory.

44. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel For This Useful Post:

And Look were the breaking news comes from

http://www2.tbo.com/video/2009/jun/2...59/video-news/

http://video.tbo.com/m/21871255/stol...franklin+floyd

Giving that life has away of balancing it self Poetic Justice takes a hand in providing Franklin Floyd with having his life controlled by others told what to do and confined to a cell with No way out. ..the same as what he did to Sharon Marshall....No way out !!!
    Floyd was Sharon's Judge and jailer .....In limbo in the Court system "Poetic Justice" seems to be the Key word here !

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuffy101 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast