OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toward the end of the 3rd thread, some of us couldn't locate Matt's Facebook/A Beautiful Child. If anyone has found it or if Matt checks in, could they post a link? :blowkiss:

Thanks all!

two things ....

first of all, has anyone ever looked at missing adults and their daughter? maybe a parent was killed and the daughter abducted?

and just out of curiosity ... does anyone have a list of potential people who maybe sharon marshall?

two things ....

first of all, has anyone ever looked at missing adults and their daughter? maybe a parent was killed and the daughter abducted?

and just out of curiosity ... does anyone have a list of potential people who maybe sharon marshall?

That is a theory I think is possible. On previous posts I have stated that maybe her parent(s) were either murdered, presumed dead due to a disaster (house fire, hurricane, tornado, etc.)... therefore negating a thorough search for her, thus presumed dead? It's one of the few conclusions I can think of since there has never been anyone to come forward from at least the early 1970's when FDL is known to have abducted her.

I am so excited - can't wait to hear if Christine is Sharon. It's been a long time since I first contacted you regarding this possibility - it will be good to know for sure. My thoughts are with MartieLee and her family at this time, along with a thank you for working to provide the DNA samples and hopefully provide an answer for this mystery. Matt, thank you as well for pursuing this. I wonder, will you be revising your book or issuing a new one if indeed this is the answer??

I know of a tornado in Woodward, Oklahoma in 1947 where a little girl went missing. I know this isn't her but it certainly could happen.

I know of a tornado in Woodward, Oklahoma in 1947 where a little girl went missing. I know this isn't her but it certainly could happen.

Tags : None
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2557dfok.html

The Doe Network:
Case File 2557DFOK

Joan Gay Croft
Missing since April 9, 1947 from Woodward, Oklahoma
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Age at Time of Disappearance: 4 years old
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
On April 9, 1947 a giant tornado ripped through the town of Woodward. It traveled on the ground for 221 miles at a speed of 46 miles per hour, smashing, without warning, everything in its path. It has been described as one of the 10 most destructive tornadoes of all time, killing 185 people and injuring 720.
Joan Gay's mother was killed by the giant storm, and her father, H.O. Croft, was critically injured. He was transferred to an Oklahoma City hospital. Joan Gay, with a splinter through her leg, and her sister, were found to have less life-threatening injuries than others seeking care, and were ushered to the hospital basement to wait as more critical injuries were treated.
Her sister, four years older, reported that two men dressed in khaki work clothes came into the basement and carried Joan Gay away.
Apparently due to the turmoil of the night, no one paid any attention to the little girl's protests. For a time it was thought perhaps the child was taken elsewhere for medical treatment. But as days passed following the disaster and damage was assessed and residents accounted for, Joan Gay did not surface on hospital lists or with any family members.
The incident received nationwide attention, but Joan Gay never was found.
Source Information:
Enid News
The Daily Oklahoman

Attachments

• JGCroft.jpg
    JGCroft.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 93
ok there goes my wild imagination, this couldnt be Sharons Mother, held capitave untill she was 20 or so old enough to bear a child and disposed of...child passed to Floyd by some crazy mentor, she really does look similar......that was waaaay out there, but as I always say " anything is possible"

I do not think that it is that far out that there was more involved
in the world that Floyd lived in with no regard for others and their
lifes' the Florida ring that is talked about in Matt's 'Book says that
it is child pron.....and that leaves this question Where did the children come from
that was said to be apart of this ? Where are the parents ...as FBI stated the other
children were unknown ! and how long had it been going on ?
Surely one does not have the thought that Floyd master mind this ring.
I have watched the interviews with Floyd on Court TV he has difficulty putting
one word in front of another....I believe he is as evil as agents say he is that does
not mean he is smart.I have seen the document that Floyd Filed on his behave for the
Courts to over turn Florida verdict in 2006 that was denied ...
the hand writing...and the scrabbling of his handwriting appears that he just copied legal
jargon....and made no sense...
The Courts have to hear it no matter how it is written that dispels the "Floyd knows the Law"
that must have meant knows the Law and what to say and do and how not to get caught...
what ever he is not very bright and I have always said Floyd had help raising Sharon.

If I didn't know better, I would say Sharon Marshall was Michelle Pulsifer. I put Sharon's son, Michael's picture next to those of Michelle Pulsifer, and they look incredibly alike.

Unfortunately, Michelle Pulsifer's step-father said she died while in her mother, Donna Kent's care, and Kent buried her, a deathbed confession for Kent.

I cant remember has Michelle Pulsifer been ruled out? Anyone know

Sloane, Michelle Pulsifer is believed to have died at age 3. I say believe because her body has never been found. Her mother was tried twice for the murder, and got off. The step-father claimed he buried the child.

I probably shouldn't have even mentioned Pulsifer, just noting that she and Michael Hughes had similar looks.

It's really doubtful Pulsifer's mother would have sold the child, and not said so rather than be tried for murder.

Sloane, Michelle Pulsifer is believed to have died at age 3. I say believe because her body has never been found. Her mother was tried twice for the murder, and got off. The step-father claimed he buried the child.

I probably shouldn't have even mentioned Pulsifer, just noting that she and Michael Hughes had similar looks.

It's really doubtful Pulsifer's mother would have sold the child, and not said so rather than be tried for murder.

Thank you for explaining the Pulsifer case. It too is very sad. So many names over the course of the threads, it's been hard to keep all the names straight.

Thank you Matt for keeping us up to date. It's been so long... I can't believe that we might hear soon the results of the testing.

I will be surprised if she is not Sharon.

It would be a horrible revelation for Christina's family though if she does end out being Sharon. How many horrible things happened to her.

They will also know however how smart she was and kind, and even though her life was so difficult, she was a very good person to her tragic end.

A closer look at the ears...as much as I could bring them in....the NCMEC use ears to conpair photos part of identifying method ....Christina ears are too covered and just shows a long lope ....upper left is Christina Carter ....the rest are Sharon Marshall ...

Attachments

• Collages70.jpg
    Collages70.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 143
photo of Christina and Sharon

Attachments

• Collages71.jpg
    Collages71.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online