Personal Blog Discussion

I love this idea! Although I have absolutely nothing to blog about, I do find them fun to read.

This is a very nice addition to WS. This place is amazing.

Can my blog be about my most favorite subject? God, Our Lord and Savior? If I'm given a "yes", no where in the near future will it be ready nor started. I would need to clear this step of permission and authority before I go to the "Big Man" for leadership, Blessings, wisdom and understanding.

For over five years now I've felt led to begin some type of blog, forum, nothing big by any means, but a quiet place of solace and comfort, sharing and fellowship.

I'm too in-capable of setting up and running one all by myself. I would need the leadership and tech support something like what you are offering up here, which in my mind would be perfect for what I feel fits, suits and leads me to do.

If you want to sort of get a good idea of what I had in mind, my skills to maintain decorum, blah blah blah, wake up :crazy: we have a special place here in our social groups entitled:

Inspirational Prayer club open to all members I started a while back. It should give a good basic understanding of what I'm believing is my place in this world as time permits me to minister to those who seek and receive. A small blog space where others can share and make friends, speak what's within them to share. No attacking, bashing, or judging, good ole fellowship.

If it's a "Go", it won't be anytime soon, as I will have to press in deep to gain and re-kindle the visions and revelations I've been pushing down, or possibly quietly been waiting patiently upon that door to open as there are times I've one must wait for God to open that door. If he wants it, he will make a way. If not, it's all good and won't be anyway. It wasn't of him to begin with and I am not understanding his will correctly. Shore won't be the first time. :eek:

Anyways, no hard feelings if the answer is no.

In my view, within TOS we're all free to write about what we like, as long as we don't tell other people they better like it as well, or say that what other people like is wrong. Does that help?

Yes it does, I went and read the new blog entries and was pleasantly entertained. This will be another big dimension, revealing much more of the individual on a personal level. Very intriguing, cuz people always have fascinated me and continue to validate that everyone has a story, everyone can be a joy to learn about.

Night nite bloggers, it's time for some winky eye. Happy blogging.

So dues are going up 15%? Gosh, I didn't even know I was paying dues! When did that begin?
By the way, this is a serious question. Please answer! Thanks in advance!

can you add up my tab? :Banane37:.....i dont want to get to far behind on my due's :eek:...and can i work some of it off? :angel:

if we start a blog :idea:....and dont like how its going :slap:.....can we delete it and start over? :doh:

oh and thanks....what a great addition to W/S! :woohoo:

So dues are going up 15%? Gosh, I didn't even know I was paying dues! When did that begin?
By the way, this is a serious question. Please answer! Thanks in advance!
Okay... I'll do the math for us.... let's see here...

15% of the $0.00 membership ship fee is.... just a second.... carry the zero...
hold on... I added that wrong.... erase, erase, erase.... double-check...

Okay, I've got it! 15% of the Zero membership fee is Zero! That really does seem reasonable to me!

Wow, that was kind-of complicated! Now, I have a headache...
:blowkiss:

Kind of. You get credit for showing your work, though. If the previous calculation for the monthly dues is represented by

[latex]f(d)[/latex]

and the calculation of the new monthly dues is represented by

[latex]g(d)[/latex]

where [latex]d[/latex] is the base dues subscription level, then to solve for the new dues we must evaluate

[latex]\lim_{x\to d}\frac{f(x)}{g(x)} = \lim_{x\to d}\frac{f(x)/(x-d)}{g(x)/(x-d)} = \frac{f'(d)}{g'(d)} = \lim_{x\to d}\frac{f'(x)}{g'(x)} = 1.15.[/latex]

Clearly this indeterminate form is a textbook example for the application of l'Hôpital's rule (which is left as an exercise) bringing us to the conclusion that the new dues will be $0.00 for all those currently paying $0.00, which is everyone. Therefore other conditions do not need to be examined, and the exercise is complete.

This will be on the midterm.
Oh ... you are such a show-off!!!

Oh ... you are such a show-off!!!

hahahaha. That is exactly what I was going to say.

likes to show off how he can use little squiggle lines. Always has.

Is there a way to keep track of blog comments made to others blogs? Besides memory lol cause that is a no go.

If you are looking at a blog, on the left there will be a link labeled "Subscribe to this Blog" - just click.

So, what happens when you click? You get the new blogs via e-mail?

How do I insert new Items? Apparently I've used 0 of 5 permitted??

So, what happens when you click? You get the new blogs via e-mail?

That would be my guess, I haven't tried it.

The blogs are really fun.

There are some posters here that you just gravitate towards on the threads just because ..., then they toss out their blog entries and you see even more brilliance/insanity in their creative writing.

We even have some 'twitter-like' 'Tweet' bloggers - so would they be 'WS_Sweeters'?

I messed around tonight testing, simply because there some great blogs I want to follow and I found some tweaks to make it easier. If you go to your 'blog control panel' --> 'options' you can set your preferences to alert you on new blog entries and comments both via email.

I would like to ask a question please?

I wanted to know if there is a way that I can set up my blog for notification when someone leaves a message?

I don't want it to appear as if I am ignoring comments to my blog, but I forget to check and see if anyone has left a comment and then it looks like I might not be interested in what they have to say...nothing could be further from the truth. TIA

TY ! I fixed it :)

YOu rock and you have great taste in lyrics I must say.

So, how do we read the blogs? Sorry for being so dumb.

I am thinking about doing a blog which will include several BRACE Character Profiles, specifically of President Obama, terrorist Osama bin Laden, civil rights activist Mary Ellen Pleasant, and spy Robert Philip Hanssen. I posted the basic results of these profile in another forum, but not the graphics and charts. Is this something that would be appropriate for a blog? Also, is there a limit on the number of images or amount of text?

Russell

I started a blog but could not figure out how to insert an image in the text ... could not get anything to show up on preview regardless. So, I just posted a link to the image (photobucket) within the text where I wanted the image to appear.

Russell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back