Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsha View Post
    Question about DP's retirement??? Will he lose that $6K per month if he is convicted??? Anyone know?

Yes, he could lose his retirement if he is convicted because the murder occurred WHILE he was a police officer.
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

All posts are my opinion only.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Stacy left at a quarry?

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Does anyone know where the quarry is that was mentioned in the papers stolen from the police car? It seems some posters, way back when,were talking about a quarry.
    I remember that too but have no idea where to find it, so I googled 'Bolingbrook IL quarry" and found several locations near DP's house:

Boughton Trucking Material: Crushed Limestone Sand & Gravel (2 addresses):
    22750 111th Street .......22750 W 119th Street
    Naperville, IL 60564 .......Plainfield, IL 60585

DP's address (from his booking report):
    6 Pheasant Chase Court
    Bolingbrook, IL 60490

Street map from DPís to nearby quarry: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-ocpUY1so

Aerial map: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Boli...:::::f:EN:M:/e

Mapquest results from DPís house to the Boughton locations:
    - Naperville distance 2.81 mi, 5 min drive
    - Plainfield distance 3.60 mi, 6 min drive

Very interesting that these quarries are so close to his house. And if you look at the AERIAL MAP, you can see how large these quarries are & that they are surrounded predominantly by open land... how hard would it be to hide a body in one of those gravel pits that is deserted on the weekend? Stacy disappeared Oct 27-28 = Sat-Sun... not sure if he'd leave Stacy that close to home but who knows, Casey Anthony didn't go far with Caylee, and DP probably knows that area like the back of his murderous hand.
    Last edited by Bluebelle; 05-08-2009 at 06:04 AM. Reason: added

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebelle For This Useful Post:

The arraignment is scheduled for 1:30pm, riday, May 8th, 2009 at the Will County Courthouse.

Here is the link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519392,00.html
    Last edited by cleo612; 05-08-2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Added link
    "I've always found brilliance untempered by failure is purely arrogance, but brilliance that has overcome failure can be truly useful to your fellow man." ~~~Paul Zuckerman, Attorney at Law

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

A sneak peak at the front page of the Chicago Sun-Times tomorrow/

http://twitpic.com/4rjmh

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Attorney for Drew Peterson to Appear on NBC, ABC, CBS Morning Shows

Joel Brodsky to be interviewed on 'Today,' 'Good Morning America,' and 'The Early Show' to defend his client.
    thepublicityagency.com - May 08, 2009

(PRNewsChannel) / New York, N.Y. / Joel A. Brodsky, criminal defense attorney for Drew Peterson, who was indicted and arrested Thursday for the death of Kathleen Savio, will appear on all three network morning news programs Friday morning in New York. He will also do interviews with WGN TV in Chicago, MSNBC, WLS Radio and WFLD (Fox) Chicago.
    The defense team representing Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant arrested today for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, says he will be vindicated in court.

~~~~more at link

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolut.../?a=1386&z=105

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

There is also the Old Quarry Middle School, 16100 W. 127th St., Lemont IL 60429.
    12.01 miles, 17 minutes drive time from Drew's. There are large vacant areas (no streets) on the map near the school that could have been a quarry. Hmmm, a deserted quarry to hide a body?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebelle For This Useful Post:

Press Release from State's Attorney's Office:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Murder indictment issued against Drew Walter Peterson

Charles B. Pelkie
    (815) 727-8789
    (815) 530-7110 (cellular)
    cpelkie@willcountyillinois.com
    May 7, 2009

JOLIET – Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow and Illinois State Police Captain Carl Dobrich announce that Drew Walter Peterson was arrested today (Thursday, May 7, 2009) after a Special Grand Jury issued an indictment for first-degree murder alleging he killed Kathleen Savio five years ago.

At the request of State’s Attorney Glasgow and Illinois State Police detectives, Circuit Judge Daniel Rozak issued a warrant for Peterson’s arrest Thursday afternoon. Judge Rozak set bail for Peterson at $20 million. He must post 10 percent or $2 million to secure his release while awaiting trial.

Illinois State Police arrested Peterson without incident late Thursday afternoon during a traffic stop at Weber Road and Lily Cache Lane in Bolingbrook.

The two-count Bill of Indictment alleges that Peterson, on or about Feb. 29, 2004, “without lawful justification and with the intent to kill Kathleen Savio, caused Kathleen Savio to inhale fluid, thereby causing the death of Kathleen Savio.”

Kathleen Savio, who was Peterson’s third wife, was found dead in her bathtub on March 1, 2004. Charges were not filed in the case five years ago by the prior state’s attorney who held office when Kathleen Savio was murdered.

~~~~more at link

http://www.willcountysao.com/press_r.../20090507.html

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Didnt GVS or his partnering attorney Abudabu said he had plans to go to New York, which is why they would want the arrainment for Monday so Joel can take care of "other" matters. How sick, if I was the judge I wouldnt postpone the arrainment, just to acommidate this face time on nat television! He's a camera ho!

Quote Originally Posted by cleo612 View Post
    Attorney for Drew Peterson to Appear on NBC, ABC, CBS Morning Shows

Joel Brodsky to be interviewed on 'Today,' 'Good Morning America,' and 'The Early Show' to defend his client.
    thepublicityagency.com - May 08, 2009

(PRNewsChannel) / New York, N.Y. / Joel A. Brodsky, criminal defense attorney for Drew Peterson, who was indicted and arrested Thursday for the death of Kathleen Savio, will appear on all three network morning news programs Friday morning in New York. He will also do interviews with WGN TV in Chicago, MSNBC, WLS Radio and WFLD (Fox) Chicago.
    The defense team representing Peterson, the former Bolingbrook police sergeant arrested today for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, says he will be vindicated in court.

~~~~more at link

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolut.../?a=1386&z=105

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Law_girl41 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    Didnt GVS or his partnering attorney Abudabu said he had plans to go to New York, which is why they would want the arrainment for Monday so Joel can take care of "other" matters. How sick, if I was the judge I wouldnt postpone the arrainment, just to acommidate this face time on nat television! He's a camera ho!
    Brodsky was already on a plane to New York when Drew was arrested. He thought the arraignment wouldn't be until Monday (that is what he stated on LKL when interviewed by phone).

Abood didn't say much as they hadn't yet announced the time of the arraignment when he was interviewed, and he hadn't spoken to Peterson at that point.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cleo612 For This Useful Post:

Brodsky was already on a plane to New York when Drew was arrested. He thought the arraignment wouldn't be until Monday (that is what he stated on LKL when interviewed by phone).

Abood didn't say much as they hadn't yet announced the time of the arraignment when he was interviewed, and he hadn't spoken to Peterson at that point.

Are you the same Cleo who was at Annie's forum?

Quote Originally Posted by crocus View Post
    Are you the same Cleo who was at Annie's forum?
    Yes I am.

I want to say that I am appreciative of the Ill. State Police on how they handled the pick up of DrewP. They waited until he left the home. Not only was it safer for the kids and the GF, it also would decrease the trauma to the kids in that dad wasn't handcuffed and taken away in front of them.

A big hand to the Illinois State Police

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Yes I am.
    Well, nothing like an arrest to bring out the ones who have been around the forums and waiting for this day. I remember you, and Snicker, from the beginning days of this case and the offshoot forums that developed from the FSP forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    I want to say that I am appreciative of the Ill. State Police on how they handled the pick up of DrewP. They waited until he left the home. Not only was it safer for the kids and the GF, it also would decrease the trauma to the kids in that dad wasn't handcuffed and taken away in front of them.

A big hand to the Illinois State Police
    Finally Drew will get his due.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to precious For This Useful Post:

HBO: Drew Peterson not welcome on brothel show
    9 hours ago
    CHICAGO (AP) ó HBO says there's no chance Drew Peterson will appear on a reality television show set in a Nevada brothel.
    In fact, HBO spokeswoman Tobe (TOH'-bee) Becker says the network would cancel "Cathouse" before allowing the former suburban Chicago police officer to appear.
    snipped........

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...clg9QD981KJ600

You think? LOL

27. The Following User Says Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast