Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Arrest Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Kristins1223 View Post
    They wanted to get him before he went off to the bunny ranch. This is the best news! I hope he is denied bail also.

HBO already squashed the bunny ranch deal. They would rather cancel the show than have DP on.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to winston For This Useful Post:

HOW SWEET IT IS !

I hope the children will have loving people around them, they have my prayers tonight.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

WHAHOOOOO! HE77 YEAH! I was hoping they'd get him on charges! I hope they find evidence in the house about Stacy! I hope Stacys sister gets the babies!

LOL! Poor Joel B. He's playing stoopid, like he didnt know!

I absolutely couldnt stand DP since the beginning and couldnt wait for the smug look to get wiped off his face! AMEN for the State of Illinois!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Law_girl41 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    It's good that this was done away from the home. Reporter on Fox is saying that they were watching and DP's look was utterly shocked.

Hi Chico! I'm now wondering that since the arrest is for the murder of Kathleen, will they do any negotiating with him on the whereabouts of Stacy?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

It's good that this was done away from the home. Reporter on Fox is saying that they were watching and DP's look was utterly shocked.
    Anyone have the video of the arrest?! I have waited for sooooo long to see that face!

Of course, he had to be a smart@zz while being arrested on Murder charges. Is that charge First Degree Murder?:

BOLINGBROOK – Authorities arrested Drew Peterson on Thursday near his Bolingbrook home for the murder of his third wife Kathleen Savio, according to police sources.

“I guess I should have returned those library books,” a hand-cuffed Peterson said Thursday evening as he was being led into state police headquarters.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/h...050709.article
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Just a reminder to keep the gloves on and language clean. No name calling no matter how tempting.

Hopefully we'll know more soon!
    It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to elainebenice For This Useful Post:

As a former LE officer, I thought this day would come, eventually.

Let's hear it for the Bolingbrook PD ! They finally nailed one of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Law_girl41 View Post
    WHAHOOOOO! HE77 YEAH! I was hoping they'd get him on charges! I hope they find evidence in the house about Stacy! I hope Stacys sister gets the babies!

LOL! Poor Joel B. He's playing stoopid, like he didnt know!

I absolutely couldnt stand DP since the beginning and couldnt wait for the smug look to get wiped off his face! AMEN for the State of Illinois!

Hi Law_girl, Re the death or assumed death of Stacy, unless she was murdered at the house, don't you think he would have ditched everything else that could have been connected to any murder he might have committed?

Is the thought he killed Stacy, put her in a blue barrel and then got help removing it from the residence? If she died there, I'd think there would be a good chance they'd find some forensic evidence to that effect, don't you? Even if he cleaned the cement with bleach I would doubt he took the appropriate light to it to make sure he got rid of every drop of blood.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Reporters were there right smack in the middle of the arrest. I didn't catch the call letters or name of who was there though. Local reporters. Someone has the scoop! We'll see it soon if cameras were rolling and I just bet they were!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicoliving For This Useful Post:

Picture of Drew being taken away this afternoon...

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/h...050709.article

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

I hope and pray this sticks - this guy is bad news.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerlin View Post
    Yes!
    Haleluja! I hope they can squeeze the thruth about Stacy out of him somehow.

Seems like it was just yesterday I heard on news radio on the way home that he was heading out west to discuss a deal about a role on the Bunny Ranch reality show. (oh wait, it was...LMAO)
    I remember thinking, when I heard a reporter ask him what his current young girlfriend thought of it, he responded that "she pretty goes along with what I say," OMG someone please stop this! I am so sick of hearing about him making a mockery of a tragic situation.
    Seems like Drews supreme rule over women may have come to the end. No more king of the forest!

http://www.nemov.net/Art/Cowardly_Lion-782230.jpg

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JustJax For This Useful Post:

Fox news is covering the arrest off and on.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Law_girl, Re the death or assumed death of Stacy, unless she was murdered at the house, don't you think he would have ditched everything else that could have been connected to any murder he might have committed?

Is the thought he killed Stacy, put her in a blue barrel and then got help removing it from the residence? If she died there, I'd think there would be a good chance they'd find some forensic evidence to that effect, don't you? Even if he cleaned the cement with bleach I would doubt he took the appropriate light to it to make sure he got rid of every drop of blood.
    Drew Peterson knows/knew all about forensics. If you plan a murder you will follow the known investigative protical .

IMO, DP planned the death of Stacey after probably leaving some evidence behind in the murder of Kathleen. He may never be charged in Stacey's death.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cappy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post

I have a good friend that is a Will Co Homicide Detective that I have been asking about this case for some time now and of course he is tight lipped.
    I will probably see him this weekend and I am sure he will be very happy this day has come. Can't wait to give him two thumbs up on this one.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JustJax For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Thank God! I have been waiting for this day. Kathleen's family must be so relieved.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

I know Kathleen's family, Cassandra, and Sharon are relieved tonight. I hope it won't be long before they are allowed to see the children.

It is too late for any information to come from the children, imo. Drew has had more than enough time to reshape events in their minds. The older children won't go against Drew either.

It is nice to see him being led away in cuffs, but I want to see them stop him and then slap those cuffs on him.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Police took Drew Peterson into custody around 5:30 p.m. today in connection with the death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow is holding an 8:30 p.m. news conference with state police to announce details of the murder indictment. (Come back to this page to watch the news conference live.)

The arrest was bad timing for Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, who was about to board a plane to New York when he found out. Brodsky told the Tribune, "You know more than I do ... I guess they'll have a bond hearing Monday."

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...een-Savio.html

Here's a link for the presser at 8:30 local time.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chicoliving For This Useful Post:

Drew Peterson knows/knew all about forensics. If you plan a murder you will follow the known investigative protical .

IMO, DP planned the death of Stacey after probably leaving some evidence behind in the murder of Kathleen. He may never be charged in Stacey's death.

Hi Cappy, I'm hoping the man who helped him move the blue barrel will now come forward and tell all to LE. If it is ever located it could be chock full of evidence, don't you think?

I just don't know if they can use the arrest for Kathleen's murder to learn more about what happened to Stacy. I suppose only if they can now find more evidence which I am sure he has tried to eradicate.

PS: I included your previous post as it was such a great one. xox

37. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Press conference @ 8:30 - Drew Peterson

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...een-Savio.html

this article states that a press conference is scheduled at 8:30 pm to discuss charges. I would guess since it is in Chicago it will be at their time.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Finally!!!!!

Now where is that probable cause statement?

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

His picture looks like a deer in headlights.
    A part of me is joyous & excited to hear this news, it's a long time coming. And for LE to wipe that smug off his face - priceless.

Then I remember there's 2 dead women / mothers - with children out there both mother and fatherless now. He's such a low life to do that to these kids. What kind of life are they going to have with this as their fate?
    Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PattyCake For This Useful Post:

Sooooo, where was his fiance when all this went down?

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    The only bad news I see here (aside from the children) is the fact that we will now have to look at Joel Brodsky on every tv show he can jump on.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

47. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Cappy, I'm hoping the man who helped him move the blue barrel will now come forward and tell all to LE. If it is ever located it could be chock full of evidence, don't you think?

I just don't know if they can use the arrest for Kathleen's murder to learn more about what happened to Stacy. I suppose only if they can now find more evidence which I am sure he has tried to eradicate.

PS: I included your previous post as it was such a great one. xox
    Hi, scandi.... Actually, I believe the man who helped DP move the "blue barrel" DID come forward and he was dismissed as having emotional problems. He's DP's step-brother, isn't he?

My experience in homicide investigation isn't recent but I believe any evidence found during an investigation that does not pertain to the crime at hand can indeed be used in the investigation of another. Whether it can be used in court is arguable.

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Cappy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast