2009.05.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

I'm not sure how much time she'll give Caylee tonight ~ but let's hope!

Good evening! :seeya:

I'm not sure how much time she'll give Caylee tonight ~ but let's hope!

I would doubt that there will be much if any coverage since Drew Petterson was arrested for murder today.

I would doubt that there will be much if any coverage since Drew Petterson was arrested for murder today.
I know. If nothing then the thread will just go to "thread heaven". :)

We're wrong ~ she's starting out with previews including Caylee!

Bombshell tonight ~ tot mom may sue the jail for violating her privacy. More audiotapes from jail personnel. Defense fighting to keep jail video secret. Will tot mom point to RK as the killer at her trial? :eek: Child services worker talked to Casey just before she was arrested on murder charges.

Looks like she's covering Casey, maybe they taped before the arrest today ?

Nancy talking about other cases now.

Back to Casey. Will tot mom point the finger at RK as the killer?

More audiotape of jail personnel interview with LE.

JB: "We need to get to the bottom of everything that occurred in this case".

NG producer: Defense will depose many people next week, co-workers of RK, deputies, all related to RK finding Caylee's remains and his previous calls in August.

Susan Moss, Richard Herman, Anne Bremner.

SM: RK is the next "zanny the nanny". She's got nothing except to point the finger, throw the mud and see if it will stick.

RH: No pointing fingers because trial hasn't begun yet. RK had many occasions to observe the body.

AB: SODDI defense.

Leonard: He talked to family of RK and before Thanksgiving RK had told them he knew where the body was and he was going back there when water goes down to find it.

LP is claiming that Kronk's Ex-wife told him that Kronk's girlfriend told him where the body was back in November

He has also claimed that Kronk's girlfriend works at the jail

When LP makes statements like this it's amazing to me that some people still think that ..

"He's working closely with LE"

If what LP says is true then they might as well let Casey walk free right now because she will have no chance of being convicted

Susan Moss, Richard Herman, Anne Bremner.

SM: RK is the next "zanny the nanny". She's got nothing except to point the finger, throw the mud and see if it will stick.

RH: No pointing fingers because trial hasn't begun yet. RK had many occasions to observe the body.

AB: SODDI defense.

Leonard: He talked to family of RK and before Thanksgiving RK had told them he knew where the body was and he was going back there when water goes down to find it.

This amazes me...!!

Why would LP talk to the family of Kronk...?

Is he conducting his own investigation...??

BOLDED BY BOSTON

ok, that just contributes to the defense' SODDI. Time to zip it, LP.

Late, but here...............

LP.........says the defense isn't trying to blame RK.

NG says the discovery of the body will not be supressed. Susan Moss says the defense is trying to blame RK. Richard Harmon says the body was moved.

Showing clips of CA talking about how much she believes Casey; Casey talking to parents during jail visit.

Back to Leonard. Nancy going over the new line of defense to blame RK.

LP: Doesn't think they're blaming RK for Caylee's death, just evidence related to finding the body. Trying to suppress evidence.

Nancy thinks it's much more than suppressing evidence; talking about inevitable discovery. Doesn't think discovering the body will be suppressed.

SM: trying to make the meter reader look like a child beater, murderer. It won't work.

AB: where was the body the whole time and why wasn't it found earlier?

RH: Defense: use RK to prove the body was moved while Casey was in jail.

Nancy reminding RH about the hurricane.

All of Nancy's guest are ignoring the fact that the Fornesic evidence will prove that the Body was there since June.

Botanist, entomologist will testify that the Body could not have bee there for a few weeks.

If Jose is going to claim that somebody dumped the Body there after it was searched he better have evidence to back up that claim

:blowkiss:
All of Nancy's guest are ignoring the fact that the Fornesic evidence will prove that the Body was there since June.

Botanist, entomologist will testify that the Body could not have been there for a few weeks.

If Jose is going to claim that somebody dumped the Body there after it was searched he better have evidence to back up that claim

Thank you. You are so right.

Botanist, entomologist will testify that the Body could not have bee there for a few weeks.

Absolutely! Plants do grow up through weathered bones in a couple of weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow