681 users online (94 members and 587 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - 4 teen boys rape 13yr old boy in locker rm - Tampa, 2005

Words escape me !!!
    This is a small community by Tampa....

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/may...ns/news-metro/
    TAMPA - Four teen boys at a middle school in Hillsborough County's Odessa section have been charged with sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
    Hillsborough sheriff's deputies say the four boys, ranging from 14 to 15, assaulted a classmate at Walker Middle School on April 30 using a broomstick and hockey stick. The arrests were made Wednesday.
    Deputies say two of the teens held down the boy in a locker room at the school while two others assaulted him.
    All five teens were members of the school's flag football team, according to Hillsborough School District spokesman Steve Hegarty. They were in the locker room because of an interscholastic flag football team practice, district spokeswoman Linda Cobbe said.
    Last edited by JBean; 05-09-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: copyright infringement- reduced text
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    í.

This is horrible!!! I wonder why their names are being released? Regardless of the crime they are minors...

This is so sick. What in the world is wrong with these kids? I hope it's exaggerated...please let this be wrong...please. OMGosh, I feel so bad for the vicitim. So very very sad. If these kids are guilty, they should have the book thrown at them.

FYI, to the poster above me, Florida has teens on their sex offender registry...some as young as 15...picture, address, and all.

I believe it happened to the poor boy, but something is hinky with the way the school is wording everything. They were investigating a bullying incident, questioned all the boys separately after knowing what happened, then called THEIR deputies. Excuse me, why not call police immediately when first hearing of a sexual assault. It's not up to school marms to do questioning in criminal matters. Also, why were these teens playing flag football. That's for five year olds.

ugh--what a horrible, vicious, violent thing to do. I'd like to know "why."
    I'm glad they release the names and pictures of these creeps.

I am also thinking the names were released because I heard on the news tonight they are being tried as adults.

Also this is a copy the recorded message that went out to parents of students ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "This isn't who they are. It is only what happened to them."
    Jaycee Dugard
    í.

I believe it happened too. I just did a quick Google. OMGosh...this is so sad. FYI - people would be amazed at the things going on in school now. My son told me about a girl that gave a bj in the boys bathroom last year...he was in 8th grade. It was reported and dealt with. Also, flag football is becoming more & more popular, especially near cities heavy on crime, b/c their athletic insurance isn't as expensive. Some school use flag football to help teach the kids that want to play but don't make the regular football squad. & finally, flag football is played in the spring at some high schools, since normal football games are played during the late fall/winter. This is just flat out sick. I'm so friggin' sick and tired of all the bullying going on in schools! Time to take a stand people! How many kids have to be violated or killed b/c of bullying before something is officially done?

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    I am also thinking the names were released because I heard on the news tonight they are being tried as adults.
    GOOD

I wonder where they got this idea from????? 4 against 1, what a bunch of cowards. Oh well, they will learn EXACTLY what it feels like when they go to prison.

I hope that boys injuries aren't terrible! Can you imagine how hard it would be to have to tell your parents what happened to you???? OMG
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    GOOD

I wonder where they got this idea from????? 4 against 1, what a bunch of cowards. Oh well, they will learn EXACTLY what it feels like when they go to prison.

I hope that boys injuries aren't terrible! Can you imagine how hard it would be to have to tell your parents what happened to you???? OMG
    Lovejac, I still remember til this day something like this happened to a kid that went to my high school. He was in 10 grade & the perps were in 10th & 11th. 3 boys sodomized & raped with a broom handle this kid - he had very major internal scarring and had to be operated on, docs even had to remove tiny splinters left from the broom! He was teased so much b/c he was too poor to afford acne med for his face, didn't have "rich" clothes, was feminine. He was a very nice young man, although I only knew him in passing. He never came back to school. I never forgot about that incident. The perps went to Juvey and were out in a year. The 2 tenth graders were allowed to graduate with their class! They were on probation until they were 21. Made me sick...still does! I hope these jerks rot!

Its
    mindboggling that teenagers would even entertained an idea like this. Like every other behavior I chalk up to the perp being crazy I go in that direction with this crime also.
    Where in this country is it safe to live away from such insane behavior?

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/may...ns/news-metro/
    TAMPA - Four teen boys at a middle school in Hillsborough County's Odessa section have been charged with sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
    [...]
    Deputies say the boy was continually harassed by his four classmates for nearly two months before the assault
    [...]
    "Lead:" A "rumor" worthy of being followed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Lovejac, I still remember til this day something like this happened to a kid that went to my high school. He was in 10 grade & the perps were in 10th & 11th. 3 boys sodomized & raped with a broom handle this kid - he had very major internal scarring and had to be operated on, docs even had to remove tiny splinters left from the broom! He was teased so much b/c he was too poor to afford acne med for his face, didn't have "rich" clothes, was feminine. He was a very nice young man, although I only knew him in passing. He never came back to school. I never forgot about that incident. The perps went to Juvey and were out in a year. The 2 tenth graders were allowed to raduate with their class! The were on probation until they were 21. Made me sick...still does! I hope these jerks rot!
    Thanks for sharing your story. I did not even think about splinters and such I pray to God these boys get harsher punishment than this!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Lovejac, I still remember til this day something like this happened to a kid that went to my high school. He was in 10 grade & the perps were in 10th & 11th. 3 boys sodomized & raped with a broom handle this kid - he had very major internal scarring and had to be operated on, docs even had to remove tiny splinters left from the broom! He was teased so much b/c he was too poor to afford acne med for his face, didn't have "rich" clothes, was feminine. He was a very nice young man, although I only knew him in passing. He never came back to school. I never forgot about that incident. The perps went to Juvey and were out in a year. The 2 tenth graders were allowed to graduate with their class! They were on probation until they were 21. Made me sick...still does! I hope these jerks rot!
    Here we go again! Do these bullies have no respect for others at all? I started a thread about bullies awhile back because 2 young boys 11 yrs old committed suicide by hanging because of the bullies. These acts must stop!! In these rape cases the perps don't belong in Juvey. They have chosen to commit crimes on an adult scale and they should be treated as such. JUST MAKES ME SICK and VERY ANGRY!

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

We've had a very similar case in Las Vegas, NM last fall. It involved high schoolers, and at least one coach who walked in on it as it was happening. He snickered & left. Didn't stop it.
    Links on that story here.
    http://www.krqe.com/generic/news/cri...ng_allegations

My kids are 6,8, 10. I'm scared to death to let them out of my sight on any given day. I was raped when I was 10 by a high school student, so I've alway been extremely protective with them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxMoMom View Post
    This is horrible!!! I wonder why their names are being released? Regardless of the crime they are minors...
    That surprised me too, MMM.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast