1308 users online (262 members and 1046 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Drew's Life in Jail Now

I am so curious as to his conditions at jail.
    Is he allowed visitors?
    Does Ill, have doc dumps?
    Does anyone know how it is?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Not that I know IL jail conditions firsthand, but the stereotype of Joliet was the state prison, not the Will Co. jail. After all the death penalty (oops, almost abbreviated it DP) cases gone wrong in the state, I think they tread very carefully with releasing info.

Here's a link with info on the will co jail regarding visitors etc. may give a little insite, will do some more searches and add more links if I find anything good!

VB

http://www.willcosheriff.org/pages/ADF/index.htm
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

Quote Originally Posted by Peculiar Petunia View Post
    Not that I know IL jail conditions firsthand, but the stereotype of Joliet was the state prison, not the Will Co. jail. After all the death penalty (oops, almost abbreviated it DP) cases gone wrong in the state, I think they tread very carefully with releasing info.
    I just went to read about the history of the death penalty in IL and was amazed at how many men were found innocent as a result of DNA testing. I'm just so in the fence with this issue because now that we are able to convict with such certainty its seems like the conviction of the innocent is so unlikely.

I was reading about the condition about the jail that DP is at and it looks like the state has excellent programs in place for the prisoners. At first I thought that the prisoners have it too good, but then it does make sense that such policies would keep prison personnel safer and possibly decrease the convicts returning to a life of crime once released.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Haven't read all the threads on this case - in fact, actually haven't read many, and am just wondering if he is in jail w/o bond or just hasn't gone before the judge yet to have bond set.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    Haven't read all the threads on this case - in fact, actually haven't read many, and am just wondering if he is in jail w/o bond or just hasn't gone before the judge yet to have bond set.
    I just finished reading the transcript from NG show on 5/08. It states he is being held on $20 million bond.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html
    Last edited by roller26; 05-10-2009 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Add link

Where our Governors actually make our license plates
    No doc dumps in IL. Have to wait for trial or some "leak" that I doubt will happen. Although something tells me this may be a "speedier" trial that Tot Mom. Will County is small in comparison to Cook. Small Courthouse, small jailhouse, all relative to population. My Bro in Law is a Joliet PO - I'm BEGGING him to go visit. I'm sure he's getting his 3 squares - and special wonton soup for Drew.

Where our Governors actually make our license plates
    Quote Originally Posted by roller26 View Post
    I just finished reading the transcript from NG show on 5/08. It states he is being held on $20 million bond.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../08/ng.01.html
    Yes the bond is 20 mil - which is high. Brodsky will go in on the 18th and try and get it lowered. Hopefully by then, additional GJ indictments may be handed down regarding Stacy. Will County has been trying to nail this guy for over a year. In Illinois - you only have to pose 10% or 2 million. Maybe he won't lower the bond. How about NO BOND? Now that's a concept for a guy where murder just so happens to follow his path in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrosmom View Post
    Yes the bond is 20 mil - which is high. Brodsky will go in on the 18th and try and get it lowered. Hopefully by then, additional GJ indictments may be handed down regarding Stacy. Will County has been trying to nail this guy for over a year. In Illinois - you only have to pose 10% or 2 million. Maybe he won't lower the bond. How about NO BOND? Now that's a concept for a guy where murder just so happens to follow his path in life.
    I sure hope they can nail him again for Stacy! He is a despicable human being. I was surprised there was even a bond set.

Btw, Pedro is adorable!

Maybe just maybe the GJ will come in next Thurs for Stacy?
    2 separate cases? I think it quits next Thurs IIRC.
    Then bail would double or be at no bail?
    Wonder if DP thinks his buddies will come up with the $$$ to get him out?
    So cocky!
    Wonder if people will REALLY start to tell the truth since he can't hurt them from jail?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

What I really hope is that they are feeding him water grits for breakfast,,Green bologna on stale bread for lunch,,and a mystery meat for dinner....I hope it is the most miserable place for such a smug SOB...All of this will never compare to the carnage he has created with Kathleen and Stacy's families and his own childrens lives..
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Maybe just maybe the GJ will come in next Thurs for Stacy?
    2 separate cases? I think it quits next Thurs IIRC.
    Then bail would double or be at no bail?
    Wonder if DP thinks his buddies will come up with the $$$ to get him out?
    So cocky!
    Wonder if people will REALLY start to tell the truth since he can't hurt them from jail?

I was thinking the very same thing. I pray somebody will step forward with definitive information now that he's locked up. He seem like the type to manipulate/intimidate/abuse power (badge). I'm holding out hope

I heard on MSNBC-tv today that DP is in solitary confinement in the medical unit ~ basically to keep him away from other inmates since he's ex-LE.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I heard on MSNBC-tv today that DP is in solitary confinement in the medical unit ~ basically to keep him away from other inmates since he's ex-LE.
    The good thing about that is NO ATTENTION. And solitude becomes intolerable for entitled narcs like him.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyGirl View Post
    The good thing about that is NO ATTENTION. And solitude becomes intolerable for entitled narcs like him.
    Yes, I'd imagine he's pretty bored by now.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast