GUILTY CA - Casandra, 6, & Natalie Esqueda, 2 mos, stabbed to death, Corona, 9 May 2009

Lovejac

Reaction score
http://www.ktla.com/ktla-corona-children-stabbed,0,5781055.story

The girls were a two-month-old baby and six-year-old child, according to police.

The violence was reported just before 7:00 Saturday morning when police received a 911 call from a home in the 700 block of Via Paraiso Circle in Corona.

The dispatcher reportedly told officers who were en route to the home that the mother was on the phone screaming and said the father had stabbed the children and her.

Neighbors reported hearing "screams of sheer terror."

What in the world is happening? 2 small innocents!!
It's so dangerous for little ones anymore!
Dead at their own father's hand.......WHY???

I'm getting really sick of hearing things like this. Why is it that people (parents, nonetheless) feel the need to take out their problems on their beautiful, innocent children?? Do they not realize that there are many wonderful couples out there who would do anything to have a baby? Children are a precious gift. Apparently some people don't understand that. It's truly sickening. Some peoples shouldn't be parents. Bottom line.

Thank God police caught this piece of crap.

:rose:

Tougher laws!!!! Harsher punishments - but that still doesn't bring the little ones back. Unfortunately something needs to happen before it even gets this far, but what? Especially when people always say the perp was "such a wonderful guy", "such a happy family." I say BS - it doesn't just happen. One never knows what goes on behind closed doors!

I can't imagine being able to live and go on after seeing something like that happen to my children.

Kaylynn ITA. It's epidemic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back